Testers Wanted: ExPutt! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,669 signups
Equipment Type: Wedges
Vendor: Titleist

🚨 Testers Wanted! 🚨

TWSM10-Feature.jpg

The new Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges were released in March of this year and have been a popular addition to many golfers' bags since. We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep a set of Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges.

About The Vokey SM10 Wedges 

MyGolfSpy Staff member Tony Covey has a complete breakdown of the new SM10 wedges here , which is a must-read, but the shorter version is Vokey SM10 is focused on three key elements: versatility, distance control, and trajectory, and maximizing spin. The Vokey SM10 lineup has six different grind options for a total of 25 different loft, bounce, and grind options. 

This includes the M Grind that had previously only been available through WedgeWorks and T Grind that has also made its way to the retail market. The other options that a golfer must choose from are the finish, and the SM10 has three of them: Tour Chrome, Jet Black, and the new addition Nickel. 

There’s more though; the Vokey SM10 has refined the shape and CG placement to help optimize distance control and trajectory. This works in tandem with their spin-milled grooves that have groove geometry that varies depending on the loft to maximize spin for each loft.

TWSM10-2.jpg

Titleist Wedge Selector Tool 

Of course, all of this can be a lot to take in, so Titleist offers an online Wedge Selector Tool to help simplify things. It is a series of eight questions which gather various information about your current setup and game to help make the best recommendation on what setup would be best for you. To try it yourself, go here!

What Is Being Tested? 

As previously mentioned, we are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep a set of Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges. We want you to tell us how they perform in real-world conditions and play. Importantly, we also want to know how the Wedge Selector Tool works and if the recommendations are what you would normally expect. 

The selected testers will go through a Titleist Fitting for their wedge set and see how it compares to the results from the Wedge Selector Tool.

Think you are the right golfer to participate in this test? 

TWSM10-3.jpg

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected.
*Registration ends May 2, with testers being announced May 7.
*Applicants must post a screenshot of their Titleist Wedge Selection Tool results on the Forum thread here.
*Expense for in-person fitting not covered as part of the testing opportunity.

1,035 Comments

I don't comment too often on this site, but love the community. Boy would I love test out some new wedges if given the chance!

Screenshot_20240430-181704.png

Screenshot_20240430-181643.png

With my extra work obligations behind me, it would be the perfect time to hit the golf course and put these Vokey wedges to the test.

IMG_6266.png.326686e102fddd52a3d9fe09a653af42.pngIMG_6267.png.a64e01bfb9431aa7af7c1114e9f302db.png

Have been rocking my 52, 56, 60 Cleveland lineup for a decade, so really intrigued that this was my result. Through my surface-level research throughout the Titleist website, seems like this Bob fellow knows a thing or two. Would love to test out your knowledge Bob!

82F686A0-89A8-4CA3-AB58-2F3F77EF38E4.jpeg.95cc905ce5fee479ac854b6882e3a56f.jpeg

I would love the opportunity to be a product tester. Also think a Vokey wedge fitting would be a extremely fun and interesting experience.

IMG_7483.jpeg.3b07e3ffd9f8b6687e50f52fdcd6c320.jpeg

Was using sm8s but switched to Cleveland rtx zipcore, would definitely give the vokeys a try again 

Screenshot_20240430-205758.png

Screenshot_20240430-205919.png

This is an awesome opportunity. I haven’t played Vokey wedges since SM6 would be really cool to test.

IMG_4377.jpeg

We shall see how this goes!  I am using some Rotex Clevelands and they need switched out solely so I can get some spin 

Screenshot 2024-04-30 210544.png

I’m curious to how Vokey wedges compare to the Edel. I previous games Calloway MD2 T grind and rally liked them. Lost the 60° and replaced it with a low bounce Edel. That 60° was the best playing wedge I’ve used but I missed the softer feel of a forged wedge. I’m in RTX zipcore currently but I’m on the fence between Vokey and Edel for my next set, I’d like to have for time to feel them out then you can get and the store or a fitting  

IMG_0504.png

Just started getting confident with my wedges and have always heard Volkey are the best; would love to put them to the test.  I’d plan on getting fit at a local shop ( the Golfix - shameless plug ).  Here are the results of a high-handicapper selection tool:

IMG_0213.png

Currently game Callaway Edge PW, SW, and a random LW. Best of luck everyone.

IMG_1815.jpeg

IMG_1816.jpeg

I took the survey on comet and came up with some interesting results. And I do say interesting because I have no clue what they mean. I don’t know what the D stands for. But I assume the bounce portion is higher given the handicap I entered in the beginning. But I play higher bounce wedges in the Cleveland zipcores. And to be honest I find them at times to be terrifying to look down at, specifically when I have a tight lie around the greens and I don’t have much distance from the pin. Am I nuts for thinking chunkier bounce is bad?

IMG_7206.png

Really need new wedges, surprised by the tool outcome but would love to try them out. 

IMG_8946.png

IMG_8947.png

Just got Mizuno S23 and don’t like them very much. I have the SM5 in 60 and 56 degree and love them. Would love the opportunity to try the new SM10s 3.6 handicap as well.

IMG_8925.png

IMG_8924.png

What a great opportunity and privilege it would be to test and provide feedback to everyday golfers on the new Titleist SM10 wedges!  Thank you MyGolfSpy for giving golfers a place to find unbiased reviews on golf equipment!

FINGERS CROSSED!!  ✌️✌️✌️

IMG_0033.jpeg

Currently have the SM8's but are getting very worn. Would be great to have the chance to upgrade and see what the difference's are

image.png.591d4d1cf34b16087f1cb8c3d1ade778.png

Love my bokeh wedges! Might still be using the SM4 but they are made well and never fail me! Looking forward to having the opportunity to test some new ones! 

IMG_6384.png

This Test is now closed to further comments.