Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,162 signups
Equipment Type: Gloves
Vendor: Caddy Daddy

image.png

For many golfers a golf glove is an afterthought. A quick try on in a shop and they are set for the season. For others, they are a critical piece of equipment that gets swapped out every few rounds. Regardless of which golfer you are, the golf glove plays an important role in control, feel and performance on the golf course. 

About CaddyDaddy

Known for their travel bags CaddyDaddy offers more than just a way to transport your golf clubs and gear. They also offer a line of golf gloves that claim superior grip, performance and durability. 

With four models in the Claw lineup CaddyDaddy has options that should fit any golfer. What separates the Claw gloves from traditional gloves is the material that is used and the durability claims. As the Claw gloves are not made of leather, but a suede and mesh. They claim to be machine washable and last up-to and even past 25 rounds depending on the model. That is a lot of golf for a single golf glove. 

The other separating factor is a silicone grip. Rather than a flat palm the Claw gloves include a silicone striping that adds to the grip as well as durability of the gloves. 

The final differentiator is that they claim to hold their shape for longer. Traditional leather gloves stretch and wear that can lead to a tight fit to start, but loosen over time with use. The Claw grips claim to hold their shape and fit for longer and are more breathable due to the mesh top. 

CDClaw2.jpg

The Testing Opportunity

We are looking for six golfers to test, review and keep either the Claw MAX or Claw Pro Glove. 

We want the testers to put all of the claims to the test and see if these gloves really are as durable as stated. How grippy are they compared to your normal glove and do any of these features mean they could lack the feel or touch a traditional leather glove offers?

Want to be a tester?

CDClaw1.jpg

*This testing opportunity is open to forum members in the USA and United Kingdom.
*Registration closes June 12.
*Testers will be announced June 18. 

108 Comments

Playing in the Atlanta area in the hot, humid summer sometimes you change gloves mid round due to sweat. Ive tried synthetic, leather and even the bionic glove. Something new could be good

On 6/6/2024 at 5:36 AM, Splatt said:

That grey one is superb!

I agree here! The grey one really caught my eye! 

Good luck to all those who apply!

Would love to see how well these hold up against stretching. I find most gloves I use become to loose after 2rounds due to stretching. 

Looks like a great opportunity, living in playing all year round in the northeast is what peaks my interest on this product and the reviews. Happy ⛳ all!

Very interested in the reviews of those lucky enough to be selected. Living in the humidity of Texas gloves are always an interesting piece of equipment for me. Good luck to all!

I know I haven’t contributed near enough yet to earn a testing spot, but would be an ideal item for me to try.

I have the unfortunate plague of Dyshidrotic eczema on my hands and feet and traditional Cabretta leather gloves seem to set off bad reactions and blow ups. But because of this condition my hands are so beat up and skin weak from said condition up I need to continue to keep wearing them to be able to golf at all. A real catch-22.

Very interested to see if these help at all! 

A very nice looking glove! I am interested to see how it performs after a cycle in the washing machine🤔🏌️♂️

Would love to try these out, especially with this Miami humid heat right now. I am tired of my Cabretta gloves stretching from the sweat and ripping when trying to pull them tight. I would love to see how these gloves hold up!!

Nice to see a company trying something a little different on what is a pretty saturated space currently. If they're actually machine washable and can stand up to that, that's a pretty huge improvement on standard gloves 

Good luck to all the testers. Looking for an alternative to the glove I use now so definitely interested in the results and opinions!

I have to change gloves almost every hole here in the Texas heat. I have Winn Drytac 2 grips and still have to change gloves which is irritating. Sometimes I use my pair of rain gloves.

Currently wearing Red Rooster gloves and am curious how these gloves will compare - especially durability. Would love to be a tester. 

Always looking for a good glove.  Playing in Texas with this humidity is rough. I find myself rotating between 3 gloves per round.  I will give these a try either way!

I currently wear a Cleveland glove and sweat through in about 2 or 3 holes depending on the day. I would love to be able to find a glove that: #1 fits tight (I do not like them to move at all and I have short fingers), #2 doesn't get soaked within the first couple holes of the day and #3 doesn't cost an arm and a leg to purchase. I live in Missouri where we have high humidity days and I have condition which I call sweaty-guy-us  (I sweat in the winter).

Hopefully this will allow me to try a new glove company in order to find something that meets my needs.

I love the Claw gloves and have been using them for years!  I've been buying them for our charity golf tournament for about 4+ years now and they have gained a lot of followers.  I love the grip, they last forever and the best part is they never get stiff or stinky!  I have yet to find a leather glove that holds up as well.  I'd recommend this glove to anyone (and I do all the time)!

Have fun testers...you're going to love it.

I've tried almost every brand you can think of from Srixon to Titleist to Callaway and even gloves from my local club. Interested in trying a newer brand in FL. I go through 3-5 gloves per round. 

I practice at least 4 times a week, and play competitively almost every weekend - would be a great opportunity to test these gloves.  The silicone grip has me intrigued, good luck to everyone. 

For anyone considering our gloves, I wanted to let you know we offer free size exchanges and cover the shipping both ways (for US customers).   

We fully understand buying gloves online can be challenging so we want it to be pain free.

Our original, Pro and Max gloves are cut from the same molds but due to the flexibility of the top hand fabric they have different fits.

If you need a free size exchange, please reach out to us at cs@caddydaddygolf.com 

Pro gloves are close in sizing to most major brands.

Our original gloves run big due to the full mesh top (size down if in between)

Max gloves can run small due to less flex on the top hand (size up if in between)

Thanks!

This Test is now closed to further comments.