Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
4,296 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: Callaway

AI200.jpg

Testers Wanted: Callaway Apex Ai200 and Ai300 Irons

We’re are bringing another newly launch product by way of the latest additions to Callaway's renowned Apex line of irons—the Apex Ai200 and Ai300 to member testing.

The Apex line has a rich history, originally stemming from the legendary Ben Hogan brand, and has been a go-to for serious golfers since Callaway adopted it. Known for combining the feel of a forged iron with cutting-edge performance, the Apex irons have continually evolved to meet the needs of today’s players.

These new models claim to represent a significant leap forward in golf club technology, blending Callaway's advanced artificial intelligence design with premium forged construction. The Ai200 is designed for players seeking a balance of distance and precision, featuring a sleek, fully forged hollow-body construction. On the other hand, the Ai300 caters to those needing a more forgiving, game-improvement iron without sacrificing the feel and control that better players demand. Both models are designed to deliver superior consistency, performance, and a modernized look and feel, which is where you come in.

Ai200TW.jpg

About the Testing Opportunity

We are seeking three Forum members to test, review, and keep a set of the new Callaway Apex Ai200 or Ai300 irons.

This is your chance to put Callaway's latest innovations to the test and provide honest feedback on how these clubs perform in various playing conditions. We’re looking for golfers who are eager to evaluate the distance, forgiveness, and precision claims made by Callaway and share their experiences with these new irons.

If you’re passionate about golf and ready to explore the claimed advancements in the Apex Ai200 or Ai300 irons, we encourage you to apply for this exciting testing opportunity.

Ai300.jpg

Callaway Golf! - GO HERE TO GET YOUR SPECS!

*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected for testing. 
*Open to all Forum members in the U.S.
*Registrations ends Aug 19.
*Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug 20.

479 Comments

I would love to give these irons a go--I currently game a set of PXG 0211s that I've had for 4 years with KBS TGI 80 graphite shafts. I feel like my game has improved enough to be able to play a set of irons that aren't as "game improvement" as those, and would benefit from irons with a little less offset for workability purposes. These Ai200s look amazing, and it would be awesome to compare the two sets on my FS Kit launch monitor and on the course. I have never really looked at Callaway irons--I recently switched from a Ping G425 driver and Sim 2 3 wood to Ai Smoke Max models in both clubs and have been really impressed so far, so I am sure these are amazing! Good luck to all in this amazing opportunity!

Screenshot 2024-08-13 083211.png

Holy crap, you guys just keep the hits coming week after week!!! Wish I was eligible. I will be following the Ai300 tester(s) closely!

Very interested in these, as I have grown to dislike my current setup, even though they are only a couple years old.  I am interested in trying these with a steel shaft, stiff flex.

image.png.ef79cc2ac1f3b76ad909c159c5e7e391.png

The test gave me the Ai300, which I'm PUMPED about!

image.png.c4e99ea074fef678eb1167c195c31ef4.png

I would love to game these and see if I can improve my (improving but lacking) golf game

Would love to be apart of such a fantastic opportunity! Best of luck to everyone entering, this is a great one!

IMG_4089.png

Definitely interested in the Ai200. Have always loved the look of the Apex series but haven't swung one in years.

I currently swing a KBS Tour X stiff and 2 degree flat irons

image.png.9cf2f0ea6196a1483f6463eb808705f8.png

These are some nice looking irons. I look for feel in irons when I do go buy, and based on description these fit the bill. Great that Callaway would set MGS members up with an opportunity to test. 

IMG_7734.png

IMG_7736.jpeg

This is as close as I can get to a screenshot of my dream set.  More specifics: 

• 1/2" long
  • Lie: 2 degree Up, Loft: Standard
  • UST Mamiya Recoil Dart HDC 70 Graphite R-Flex
  • 4-PW
  • IOMIC Sticky 2.3 Blue (50g) grips, 2 extra wraps 
  • Left-handed

Looks like a great opportunity.  Best of luck to all!

image.png.81a686693ccc35a95971d7686ae36d4d.png

The Apex Ai200s with TrueTemper Stiff shafts would be perfect for what I am looking for right now. Currently play some CBs that are over 10 years old, I hit them well but need just a hair more forgiveness that these irons should provide. 

Great opportunity yet again and looking forward to the results!

IMG_7149.jpeg

IMG_7150.jpeg

I, like everyone else, would love the opportunity to test out the Ai200 irons! I figured that is what I’d want to try anyway, but I took the little quiz and got put in these by Callaway’s website as well. With approach, especially with iron play, being the biggest weakness in my game, I am always looking for ways to improve that part of my game.

I played the Mavrik Pros for a season, and I really liked the way they feel. I’m intrigued by the forging in this club and to see what sort of gains this might produce over my current gamers (Wilson D9 Forged).

I couldn’t choose options, but would be very interested to know how the DG Mid100 compares to the DG105 that I currently play in my D9 Forged irons; and if they’re not too far apart, I’d love to try them out as well in these.

Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 8.01.29 AM.png

Awesome opportunity! Would love to test these against my current Apex MB/Pro setup.

IMG_6669.jpeg

IMG_6670.jpeg

I'm still playing the Apex CF-16 Irons would love to compare them. They were the first Irons to be good enough to get me out of my Pings. I have never looked back. I rarely buy new clubs. I was so impressed I ordered them when they first came out. 

Just knocking it out of the park with testing opportunities for your followers!  Amazing job so far this year!!!  Thank you again!   

IMG_5768.png

IMG_5769.jpeg

This isnt the most recent pic of my current setup because Ive changed some clubs.  I replaced the B21 driver with AI Smoke Max, added forged Utility iron and removed the nike CPR, and changed my wedges to the JAWS Raw 50, 56, and 60.  Always loved the APEX but my current irons were cheaper.  This APEX set would probably complete my ideal setup.

clubs.jpg

This Test is now closed to further comments.