Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,634 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Bags
Vendor: Ghost Golf

TW-GhostGT14.jpg

Testers Wanted: Ghost Golf Cart Bag

Ghost Golf has released a cart bag that promises to combine style with functionality, offering features like magnetic pockets and extensive storage space. Premium priced, this bag aims to deliver convenience and durability on the course. The real question is whether it justifies the investment.

Key features:

• Durability: The bag is built from materials that are said to withstand regular wear and tear. Does it really stand the test of time or do signs of wear show up too quickly?
  • Magnetic Pockets: Designed for easy access, these pockets should make it simple to grab essentials during your round. Testers will evaluate if this feature is as convenient as it sounds in practice.
  • Storage Space: With multiple compartments, the bag claims to help organize your gear efficiently. But are these compartments genuinely useful or do they add unnecessary bulk?
  • Colorways: Available in seven colorway options including the new Valor colorway.

Gt-14 Specs.jpg

What you’ll be testing

We are looking for four golfers who will thoroughly test the Ghost Golf GT-14 cart bag, focusing on how well it performs in real-world scenarios. Are the materials made to last? Is the storage as practical as it seems? Most importantly, is this bag worth its price tag? Testers will explore all of these aspects and more, providing honest, detailed feedback that will help the MyGolfSpy community decide whether this product is a wise purchase.

GT14Colorway.jpg

Open to all registered Forum members worldwide.

Registration opens Sept. 5and closes Sept. 11.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 17.

This is your opportunity to put the Ghost Golf GT-14 cart bag to the test and see if it truly offers the value and performance that justify its price.

273 Comments

I have seen ads for this bag everywhere, never had a cart bag so it would be cool to see how it compares to my stand bag I have. 

Currently have a Taylormade cart bag. Love it but falling apart. Always loved the look and sort of professionalism of cart/staff bags

On 9/6/2024 at 1:45 AM, JAMGOLF said:

I’m a fan of the Ghost bags. I am also curious if the price they charge is worth it. I have  had a 14 way Mizuno bag for 3 years now. It has been great other than the zipper on the large pocket doesn’t hold any longer. And even worse is that 1 leg of the stand got ran over by a cart the other day and snapped. I added a bolt and duct tape to put it back together. lol goofy, I know, but it works. Love to test a Ghost Bag. 

IMG_2489.jpeg

Now using another manufacturer's bag in the same price range. I have not been completely satisfied with the durability/materials of the current bag. I would love to do a comparison with this bag. I have used six different bags over the past few years, so there is quite a lot of comparison base. PS.That oreo coloring looks awesome

This Test is now closed to further comments.