Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,312 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Glove
Vendor: Clinch

TW-Clinch.jpg

Introduction
The Clinch Tactile Golf Glove claims to offer a unique blend of comfort, durability, and enhanced grip. Designed with premium materials, this glove is intended to provide a secure fit and better control, even in challenging conditions. Priced as a premium product, the Clinch Tactile Golf Glove aims to stand out in the crowded golf glove market—but does it truly deliver on its promises?

Key Features:

• Enhanced Grip: The glove is designed to improve your grip, giving you more control over your shots. How effective is this grip in various weather conditions?
  • Durability: Made from high-quality materials, the glove claims to last longer than typical golf gloves. Does it really hold up over multiple rounds?
  • Comfort Fit: The glove is designed to provide a snug, comfortable fit, enhancing the feel and reducing hand fatigue. Is this fit as comfortable as advertised, and does it maintain its shape over time?

What You’ll Be Testing
We’re looking for golfers to test the Clinch Tactile Golf Glove, focusing on its performance in real-world conditions. Does it provide the promised grip and comfort? How does it compare to other gloves on the market in terms of durability and value? Testers will provide detailed feedback on these aspects, helping the MyGolfSpy community determine if this glove is worth the investment.

Apply Today!

Clinch-1.jpg

• Open to all registered forum members worldwide.
  • Registration opens Sept. 1 and closes Sept. 7.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 12.

This is your chance to put the Clinch Tactile Golf Glove to the test and see if it lives up to its claims!

Clinch-2.jpg

81 Comments

I am hard on gloves, particularly all-leather gloves in summer. With heat and humidity I have been known to use 3 different gloves in a single round.

Now I mostly use all-weather gloves (non-leather) that don't get slippery when they get wet and absorb the moisture. So I would be interested to see how these gloves perform and hold up in the heat and humidity.

Been rotating between regular glove or rain glove. Kinda liking the foot joy rain glove for humid summer days in Michigan

It is very rare for me to see gloves outside the big brands, so going to be interesting to see how these are.

On 9/7/2024 at 2:30 PM, Billy P said:

We have quite significant changes in the weather and weather conditions here where I play. So would love the opportunity to test these new gloves. 

A great opportunity, but not signing up for this one--I have been using Clinch gloves for over 2 years now! Bought two of them and been rotating for a couple seasons and I must say, they are incredible! Velvety feel, stretchy, and breathable in the summer. Almost no sign of wear (would have gone through several FJs by now) and every couple months I'll wash them with my golf towels and they look brand new. Good luck to all who get to try them! 

I've been exploring new gloves this season.  Sweat & Humidity resistance and durability is the goal.  Taylormade Stratus has been a front runner, but could be more durable.  Claw Pro is on order, this would be a great addition to the test pool!

Good luck to all the testers selected!

I tend to have problems with gloves i blow thru thumb to quickly my thumbs are long and large gloves are to small but extra large are usually to loose on fingers but perfect for thumbs, so i either blow thru or go thru really fast.

Ty

That glove looks solid. I have two Callaway gloves that so badly need to be retired. I am yet to test a product. This would be a great start for me. 

I really like the funky design of the half green half white glove! It is a subtle pop of color vs an all white glove. I have only ever used Titleist gloves, would be interesting to see how they compare! 

Nothing like a new glove...but in my 20 years playing the game, still waiting for a glove to be elite.

Was a switch hitter growing up playing baseball and tried all the options. From $$, free, all sorts of companies, material, work gloves from Home Depot (Great batting cage gloves to save money) thick as hell though. Even went no gloves using dirt in the hands ohhh anddddddd the old piss on your hands trick repeatably. Learn it from multiple guys you all watch on tv every night in the MLB. (Will say this trick was from outside the US). Over time it hardens your hands. 

Golf gloves disappoint overall in lack of any excitement or change over the years. 

If anyone has a recommendation of a glove I'm all ears! Or any real waterproof ones??

amazingly have been eyeing these for a bit, but yet to pull the trigger. Lot's of intriguing reviews and possible benefits.

I have been getting a bit annoyed with the stretch that comes with leather during the summer months. The Titleist Players is an amazing glove, but clearly isn't designed for durability, as the name suggests. I have been messing around with Vice gloves as well due to the price v performance and they are definitely more durable, but they struggle probably more than the titleist with too much stretch after a few rounds.

I'm definitely interested in testing this. As an average, self-taught golfer, I try to get quality budget items for disposables; i.e. tees, balls, and gloves. That being said, I just pick up a 4-pack of Kirkland gloves which tend to last around 8 rounds on average, per glove, before I end up needing to replace it. And not due to the typical wear and tear as I don't really wear them out, but oftentimes they just get crusty and loose from drinking beverages that sweat, when I forget to take them off. 

I'd like to see how this glove holds up over my usual 8 round average to see if I can keep a glove that retains grip and fit.

This Test is now closed to further comments.