Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,596 signups
Equipment Type: Clubs
Vendor: TaylorMade

TMPseriesTW.jpg

TaylorMade has introduced three new products designed to elevate your golf game: the P·770 Irons, P·7CB Irons, and the Hi-Toe 4 Wedge. We’re looking for six golfers—two for each product—to test, review, and keep these clubs. This is your chance to see if TaylorMade’s claims hold up when these clubs are put to the test by real golfers like you!

hitoeTW.jpg

What you’ll be testing

TaylorMade P·770 Irons: These irons are crafted for golfers who desire a blend of distance and forgiveness within a compact design. The hollow body construction with SpeedFoam Air aims to combine power with precision, while also providing a soft feel on impact. They’re said to be perfect for those who want to shape their shots without compromising on distance.

TaylorMade P·7CB Irons: Aimed at golfers who value precision, these cavity-back irons blend a traditional look with modern engineering. They are built to deliver high levels of control and feedback, allowing for a variety of shot shapes. This should make them a top choice for those who prioritize accuracy and feel.

TaylorMade Hi-Toe 4 Wedge: This wedge is designed for versatility in short-game scenarios. Featuring full-face grooves and a high-toe design, it’s engineered to enhance spin and control, especially when executing open-faced shots. It’s intended to perform well in a range of conditions and lies, making it a go-to option for short-game enthusiasts.

The testing opportunity

We’re looking for six golfers to thoroughly test these clubs, focusing on their performance, fitting experience, and durability over time. Whether it’s on-course feedback or data from a launch monitor, we want detailed insights that will help the MyGolfSpy community understand how these clubs truly perform.

4.jpg

Open to all registered forum members worldwide.

Registration ends Aug. 29.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 3.

Testers must be willing to be fit for their selected product.

3.jpg

380 Comments

Have been waiting for this day since this opportunity was first released!  I have always loved the TM 770 and TM 7CB irons and now feel I am consistent enough from a contact perspective to actually play them!  Fingers crossed I am selected as this would be an awesome opportunity to represent MGS for those out there who are interested in purchasing these clubs!

I’ve been dying to test the new CBs! I’ve been playing the 770s and love them but those CBs look killer 🔥

HUGE!! Pick me if you want someone to review how the golf ball flies off every square inch of the club face! Who knows, I may even test the hosel for your for free...😂

Awesome opportunity! Used to love the Taylormade RAC irons they were so smooth. Haven’t had a set of Taylormade irons since then mainly due to price. Went with the direct to consumer route last with Sub70, but would love to test these to see how bigger manufacturers compare. Thanks for the opportunity and best luck to all testers. 

I would love to try some clubs made this decade. Last bought irons in 2002 and they could use an update. 

Honestly not sure which of these would be the most entertaining to try out..

The 7-CB look incredibly fun in the testing videos that have been put out so far and the hi-toes always the little "ooh that's a little different" than other wedges out there.

Have some friends with hi toe 3s that love them and have wanted to really try them. (Of course they're the opposite hand)

Incredible opportunity! As a huge Taylor made fan, and WITB geek. I would love to give this a test on courses around Oklahoma! 

Would love to give any of these a go. Most of my clubs have regular flex shafts and I have been meaning to get fit into something more stiff to match my swing speed. Good luck everyone!

Thank you for this AWESOME opportunity. p-770 looks so sweet. It is about time for me to upgrade my irons from 2018 p-790 so I would love to get selected and give a thorough review!

I’ve been thinking about switching my irons since my golf game has continue to improve in the last year. 

Taylormade has been on 🔥 lately!! 

As a gamer of the P790s and trying to hit about everyday... I have been waiting for the release of the P770's to see if these will fit in the bag.  The P790's are some of the best distance irons I could recommend as they provide feel, fargiveness, and distance. However,  I'm thinking combo set of the P770s to provide more workability on scoring irons. 

Excited and HYPE for these P770s.

Cant wait to see the MGS reviews on these.  I would LOVE to give one myself and spend a few hours each day to hit these over the next few weeks as well as provide direct comparison against the P790s! 

-Poptart

I just had a fitting for a driver and the guy suggested I play 770 instead of 790. I would live to actually play them and see how they play. Maybe he was right 🤷🏼‍♂️

Such an incredible opportunity to test out the new Taylormade series. Really excited with the changes they made to each design. Would love to be involved. Looking forward to seeing the test results!

This Test is now closed to further comments.