Jump to content
Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Sign up Closed: 2023 MGS Forum Test: Callaway Paradym Drivers

Number of Testers
4
Signup Cutoff Date:
7,388 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

 

 

 

 

 

 

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Paradym-Driver-Family-Lifestyle-01-8311.jpeg

Callaway is known to pack a punch in the driver market with high performance models to suit all levels of golfer from PGA Major champions down to the recreational or new golfer.

They know what it takes to create a competitive selection of modules to suit your game so we have all three retail models of the Callaway Paradym drive family up for review!  Each of the Paradym drivers comes with key technologies and features that set it apart from the competition:

An industry-first 360 Carbon Chassis eliminates titanium from the body, so engineers can push weight
and stability to the limit.  This massive weight savings is repositioned both forward which is designed to enhance
ball speed, and toward the back of the clubhead is designed to increase forgiveness.

The Company’s A.I.-designed Jailbreak system enhances stability for faster ball speeds, while an all-new
A.I. face optimization enhances speed, launch, spin, and now downrange dispersion. Paradym is the first
driver to utilize Callaway’s face cup technology. 


Three models are available: Paradym is suited to a wide range of players, with Callaway’s best
combination of distance, forgiveness, and adjustability. Paradym X is best suited for players who want
exceptional forgiveness and a slight draw bias, and Paradym Triple Diamond is ideally suited for better
players who want to work the ball.

Are you ready to make the Paradym Shift?

Paradym-Driver-Lifestyle-01-8115.jpeg

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the Paradym Drivers!

Paradym - 2 Testers
Paradym X - 1 Tester
Paradym Triple Diamond - 1 Tester

This Test is open to all US Forum Members! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

309 Comments




On 5/17/2023 at 3:35 PM, elag said:

@Yeager If you're still looking for a Rogue ST Max Driver, I have a head for sale. It's pretty much brand new, I used it for a couple range sessions to compare to my triple diamond and liked the TD better. 

@elag I've been looking at it for a while, but not sure about buying the Rogue or just getting the latest Paradym is the play. Need to demo them both to figure out if there is much change in the technology year to year. Just curious... what degree is your Rogue ST Max Driver? I typically hit a 10.5 to help with my trajectory. 

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Yeager said:

@cptnkirkdog Yeah, I have certainly thought about that but I want to improve on my driver. I just feel like the more reps I get with it the better it will be for me. I may go a couple of rounds without it to see how my score changes. I just enjoy hitting it even though it kills my score some rounds.

I feel ya.  I'm bringing it in more, too.  Just very selective.  Try and get those reps in off the course.  Even getting a cheap net and even launch monitor and home if you can budget it.  Sometimes it's just harder to get to the range.  I just heard an experience where this coach took away a college kids driver for a whole season.  Couldn't even have it in his bag, only 3 wood.  When he won a tournament toward the end without his driver, he gave the driver back.  Haha!

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Yeager said:

@elag I've been looking at it for a while, but not sure about buying the Rogue or just getting the latest Paradym is the play. Need to demo them both to figure out if there is much change in the technology year to year. Just curious... what degree is your Rogue ST Max Driver? I typically hit a 10.5 to help with my trajectory. 

Mine is a 9 degree. Let me know what you decide. I went from the epic to rogue then stealth 2 and the stealth 2 has the hottest face i've ever hit. Although I did not test the paradym yet. 

Link to comment

Congrats to all the testers, can’t wait to hear about how much longer and straighter you’re hitting the Paradym than your current weapon! 

Link to comment
16 hours ago, elag said:

Mine is a 9 degree. Let me know what you decide. I went from the epic to rogue then stealth 2 and the stealth 2 has the hottest face i've ever hit. Although I did not test the paradym yet. 

I've heard mixed reviews on the Stealth 2. Some people rave about it, others say that the durability isn't there and that the face cracks after 90ish rounds. I guess a Driver Demo Day (DDD) is in my future.

Link to comment
23 hours ago, cptnkirkdog said:

I feel ya.  I'm bringing it in more, too.  Just very selective.  Try and get those reps in off the course.  Even getting a cheap net and even launch monitor and home if you can budget it.  Sometimes it's just harder to get to the range.  I just heard an experience where this coach took away a college kids driver for a whole season.  Couldn't even have it in his bag, only 3 wood.  When he won a tournament toward the end without his driver, he gave the driver back.  Haha!

@cptnkirkdogWell with a solid story like that, it's definitely worth a shot! Maybe I'll play the next 4-5 rounds without it in my bag and see how I do. I'll report back if my scores reflect a significant change.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Yeager said:

@cptnkirkdogWell with a solid story like that, it's definitely worth a shot! Maybe I'll play the next 4-5 rounds without it in my bag and see how I do. I'll report back if my scores reflect a significant change.

Haha! Awesome! Would love to hear how it goes!

Link to comment

Just hit the Paradym w s flex 60g shaft at a Callaway demo.  Without a sim and spreadsheets, no way of knowing about that 15% dispersion claim. I will say I had a lot of trouble finding the center of the club face. The one I did hit near center went far and sortof straight. 

It felt a touch heavy in swingweight, and the shaft, for a stiff flex, felt a bit flexy. I didn't have time to dial in a shaft. 

Link to comment

Guest
This Test is now closed to further comments.
×
×
  • Create New...