Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
938 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Balls
Vendor: Sugar

Testers Wanted! Sugar Pure Golf Balls 

image.png

A premium 3-piece urethane golf ball. Manufactured at the same factories as the big brands you already know… sold to you at the lowest price on the market.

Designed to compete directly with Titleist ProV1 and other major 3-piece urethane tour balls. 

Manufactured to maximize your control and feel, all without sacrificing distance.

27 balls for the lowest all-in price-per-ball in its product category.

MyGolfSpy Forum is looking for 5 Testers to test, report, review and keep a Cube of the Sugar Pure Golf Balls!

This Member testing is open to right and left handed golfers 😉 located in the US. 

image.png

Want to learn more about Sugar Golf and their golf balls? Go to their site here to find all the details: https://sugar.golf/

New to MyGolfSpy Forum and want to better your chances at being selected? READ THIS!!

82 Comments

I’d love to test these Sugar balls. I’ve been trying a lot of different ones to see what fits my game and budget! E6 , TaylorMade Distance + and Tour Response, Callaway Supersoft and used ChromeSoft, used ProV1 and most recently ProV1. 

And Kirkland is the current box

Kirkland signature 3 piece with Urethan cover cost less per piece.  I wonder if there is a significant difference between the two.  Which advertised with similar spec. and price point.

I would like to test these, would be great to compare them to my two current favorites: Vice Pro Plus and the Taylormade TP5x 

I am really looking forward to testing these against my Bridgestone Tour B RX-S and the much ballyhooed TaylorMade Tour Response, which I am also testing. Cheers!!

One round under the belt with these balls, I have another planned for saturday on a VERY different course comparatively.  Should provide a good contrast in how these balls are utilized. 

now two rounds under the belt.  I wish I were a better golfer to give these balls their proper due....

However I am NOT.  Nothing worse than getting a test thrust upon you and then utterly SHITTING THE BED, when it comes to hitting the ONE thing every golfer does... THE. DAMN. BALL.

Turned it around though and it did improve my opinoin on the balls.  Sour grapes aside from my own game... it wasnt a fair shake for the first go with these from me and I knew it. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.