Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,650 signups
Equipment Type: Push Cart
Vendor: ClicGear

Clicgear Model 4.0 Push Cart

Calling All Push Cart Mafia!

image.png

Clicgear and MyGolfSpy are looking for members to put the Model 4.0 Push Cart to the test.

Clicgear is the original compact three-wheel golf push cart that has dominated the sport for over 15 years.  The style is simple, robust and dependable. They have also built the largest selection of quality push cart accessories available with over 40 different items to customize and add even more features to your Clicgear cart.

Every Clicgear Model 4.0 Push Cart comes with these features:

New silicone bag strap system

New adjustable upper saddle

New lower saddle

Quickly folds down to a compact 13" x 15" x 24"

Front-wheel engaged hand brake

Independent handle bar adjustments

Large console (scorecard, ball, pencil & tee holders)

Large storage net

Accessory mounts x4 (standard cup holder included)

Umbrella mount & bracket

Accommodates most stand bags

21lb heavy-duty frame

image.png

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the Clicgear Model 4.0 Push Cart!

Testers will be able to select from any in-stock color option.

image.png

This Test is open to all US based Forum Members! 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

136 Comments

I have an original Sun Mountain model.  The gear to hold the handle upright is no longer working.  Time for a new cart!

Just purchased a Vessel stand bag and I'd be curious to test it with the push cart. It's fairly heavy so I don't see myself actually carrying it on the course, so push cart would be a good way to still walk the course. Thank you for considering!

Used to carry every round until a few years ago, then went to my old bag boy pull cart from my early junior days. Upgraded last summer to a caddytek 4. it's okay but heavier than my friend clicgear3. Would love be test out the CG4 during the upcoming summer tournament season.

New to golf, and never owned one, but have a course 3 miles from me that allows halfprice twilight golf when walking!  thanks for the chance!

I have the original Sun Mountain Speed Cart and would like to test Click Gear push cart to see if it is a viable alternative when my cart needs to be replaced.

Good luck to all the testers!!

My golf partner picked up one of these and he rates 10/10.  

We played this weekend.  Easy to handle and stores like it should (no fussing around with it when your tired after walking 18 holes).  

Smooth and easy to use on a hilly and damp course. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.