Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,132 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Runner Golf

1.jpg

Introduction:

For this tester's wanted opportunity, we introduce you to RUNNERGolf, a small and up-and-coming putter company from France. Founded in 2021 by Simon Linot, the process of getting their putters to market took a little time. However, the time and hard work paid off when they won the “Best in Show” innovation prize at the 2022 PGA GOLF SHOW.

3.jpg

About RUNNER Golf Putters:

Available in three different models (RUNNER ORIGINAL, BLADE, and MALLET), this series of putters is packed with technology and RUNNER’s signature moving weights system at the back of each putter. All of the RUNNER golf putters are built in Normandy, France. 

They consist of a multi-material design with precision-milled 6061 aluminum, complete with various weight options and setups to help golfers make more putts. RUNNER Golf also has a comprehensive self-fitting guide on their website, which will help you choose which one of their putters is best for you. 

This AI configuration guide will consist of a handful of questions and only takes a few minutes to complete. The questions are thorough and cover everything from putter preferences to putting grip. At the end, it will give the best recommendation for putter style, weight setting, and more!

2.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we are searching for four golfers who want to test, review, and keep a RUNNER Golf putter. The putter for testing will be based on their AI configuration guide. 

RUNNER Golf putters are available for both left- and right-handed golfers and have a variety of options, including lie and shaft position, custom face options, as well as different weight kits. 

Do you want to be our next tester for a RUNNER Golf putter?

RUNNER GOLF.jpg

*Open to golfers worldwide
*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected
*Registration closes Mar. 19
*Testers will be announced on the Forum Mar. 26

156 Comments

This would be a good addition to the bag.  The technology that is going into the equipment is crazy, and to see all the improved results throughout the market is awesome!!

Alright this one looks intriguing. I really didn't see myself signing up for a putter test. 

The weight system gives me confidence that I would be able to find the feel that I want, and I could also correct something if needed. 

The modular nature, where most of the parts are interchangeable, is really cool. I'm sure that is a big advantage in producing them. And it would be a big plus for golf consumers that love to tinker with their setup as you could potentially switch out parts, change from blade to mallet, change weights or face loft, without buying a whole new putter. That's a great option. Cost/benefit wise though it's maybe a wash because these are not cheap putters or parts.

And on top of this, they made them look good, nice and clean, somewhat traditional but also new and unique. This is not one of those giant rat trap designs (which I have never tried and generally have an open mind about things so I know I have some bias there, lol). 

This is a putter I could see myself using. And it's great they won an award at the PGA show.

Putting is probably the strongest part of my game, maybe tied with chipping around the green. So it hasn't been a priority for me to work on for the upcoming season. I do have an old putter. My putter is my one club I have never changed. Basically when I started playing at 13-14 years old, I liked a putter in the pro shop, and my parents bought it for me. I loved and still love the feel of it, the weight, and the shape. It's a Spalding TP Mills #3, and basically a small blade. I've always been a decent putter, but I think I could improve on making more makeable putts. And sometimes my putting stroke isn't as smooth as it should be on short putts. This is the year I'm thinking more about my game, so I'll even consider putting the putter on the table 😮

I did the Golfboy app putting stroke video analysis last night - just a quick and dirty rough setup with a tripod on the living room rug 🙂 I was curious since I'd never checked or had my putting stroke checked. It took a minute to set up but it looks like I learned something. I have a slight arc in my putting swing. I thought I was pretty straight, but there is a slight arc there. Ignore the offline angle. I guess I have to set it up better for what I'm aiming at next time. Well... I'll do it on a real green next time, haha. 

IMG_9630a.PNG.213c2656a9a9cf008142909a07b5f14e.PNG

I then did their AI Configuration. I went with the Original. Why not? Looks great. Here we go-

CaptureRunner03.PNG.23ccce843d0c7cdb77be73784348b8e4.PNG

I tried watching their video, but Youtube's translation from French to English was not the greatest. 

Well done to Jamie for organizing this test with this new golf equipment company! It's so neat being exposed to these interesting new niche products. And huge thanks to Runner for doing this. 

I have to be honest, I can't want to try this putter more 😁 every time I look at it, I feel like I could make more putts. Whether that's true or not, in my head I believe it 😁

I would like to put it against my current odyssey try-hot triple blade.  I've been looking at Labs putters too, but hopefully get a chance to really test the RUNNERgolf putter in a pink or red version would be cool.

image.png.57ee554b760c922bc299aff841f086bd.png

This Test is now closed to further comments.