Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,792 signups
Equipment Type: Driver Shaft
Vendor: Fujikura

Testers Wanted!

1.jpg

The Fujikura VENTUS driver shafts have taken the golfing world by storm, claiming to be more stable and consistent with tighter dispersion and increased ball speeds than its predecessor. The new Fujikura VENTUS shaft, powered by VELOCORE technology, has a lot to live up to.

About The Fujikura VENTUS

A premium driver shaft that has made its way into the bags of many tour professionals and amateurs alike, the Fujikura Ventus with VELOCORE has become a go-to golf shaft since its introduction in 2018. In 2024, Fujikura released a new VENTUS Blue version with VELOCORE+ technology and advanced materials to improve on what was already a very popular choice. A key change in the 2024 version is a simplified bend profile with a re-engineered multi-material bias core claiming to improve stability for more consistent strikes. Additionally, the new VELOCORE+ claims to enhance feel and the overall performance of this high-end driver shaft.

2.jpg

What Is Being Tested

We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep one of the 2024 Fujikura VENTUS Blue driver shafts. We want to know how they perform in the hands of real-world golfers, how they compare to the current driver shafts they are using, and, of course, if they help you hit more fairways. We want our selected testers to evaluate the new VENTUS Blue on the course and on launch monitors for a full breakdown with data that can help golfers make better and more informed purchasing decisions.

4.jpg

Are you the perfect tester for the Fujikura VENTUS driver shaft?

5.jpg

*Open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum Members in the US
*Selected testers must provide launch monitor data as part of this review.
*Registration closes May 9
*Testers announced on the Forum May 14

6.jpg

190 Comments

Was looking into getting a Ventus blue recently, since I’m always switching up shafts. It’s not me, it’s the equipment.

Really interested in trying this shaft in my AI Smoke TD.  Thanks for the opportunity!

This is a great opportunity to test the best shaft in golf!  I love the Blue and TR Blue so it would be great to test the next evolution.  I have access to a TrackMan so I can test on course and on range.  

An amazing opportunity. The hype behind these shafts is more than just hype, they are proving themselves over and over. Driving is an area I struggle in primarily due to dispersion making much more difficult approach shots. Would love an opportunity to give these a shot. 

Ah would love the opportunity. I did a fitting and they recommend me this because of the more straight hits but curious if over time that would truly be the result. 

Always interested in some Ventus tech! This is an awesome opportunity to try it out and see the effects it can have on the swing! Very interested in the data that's gonna come from this, will be following the updates! Good luck to all! 

Has anyone found a better shaft then the Ventus?????? I play it in my hybrid. It is a beast! Leave comments if you disagree 

I have been very interested in this shaft.  I currently game the Kaili Blue TX 60gm and really interested if it really is that much better.

If anyone has tried both, please let me know.

I am very happy with the Kaili but been very curious if the Ventus Velocore is worth spending $250-$300 for it.

Would love the opportunity to try this shaft and compare to my Tensei 1K Black, Diamana GT & Ventus TR Red shafts.

The shaft technology has really improved in the last 5 years. what a great opportunity for the selected testers! TY MSG. Good luck everyone!

Another great opportunity by the staff.  Biggest problem for most people is their shaft.  Getting the right shaft can go a long way.

Crap I missed the sign up. I love me some Fujikura. Their shafts feel amazing. All my fairways have ventus blues (non velocore) in them. Whoever gets this opportunity is one lucky SOB:)

This Test is now closed to further comments.