Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,669 signups
Equipment Type: Wedges
Vendor: Titleist

🚨 Testers Wanted! 🚨

TWSM10-Feature.jpg

The new Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges were released in March of this year and have been a popular addition to many golfers' bags since. We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep a set of Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges.

About The Vokey SM10 Wedges 

MyGolfSpy Staff member Tony Covey has a complete breakdown of the new SM10 wedges here , which is a must-read, but the shorter version is Vokey SM10 is focused on three key elements: versatility, distance control, and trajectory, and maximizing spin. The Vokey SM10 lineup has six different grind options for a total of 25 different loft, bounce, and grind options. 

This includes the M Grind that had previously only been available through WedgeWorks and T Grind that has also made its way to the retail market. The other options that a golfer must choose from are the finish, and the SM10 has three of them: Tour Chrome, Jet Black, and the new addition Nickel. 

There’s more though; the Vokey SM10 has refined the shape and CG placement to help optimize distance control and trajectory. This works in tandem with their spin-milled grooves that have groove geometry that varies depending on the loft to maximize spin for each loft.

TWSM10-2.jpg

Titleist Wedge Selector Tool 

Of course, all of this can be a lot to take in, so Titleist offers an online Wedge Selector Tool to help simplify things. It is a series of eight questions which gather various information about your current setup and game to help make the best recommendation on what setup would be best for you. To try it yourself, go here!

What Is Being Tested? 

As previously mentioned, we are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep a set of Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges. We want you to tell us how they perform in real-world conditions and play. Importantly, we also want to know how the Wedge Selector Tool works and if the recommendations are what you would normally expect. 

The selected testers will go through a Titleist Fitting for their wedge set and see how it compares to the results from the Wedge Selector Tool.

Think you are the right golfer to participate in this test? 

TWSM10-3.jpg

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected.
*Registration ends May 2, with testers being announced May 7.
*Applicants must post a screenshot of their Titleist Wedge Selection Tool results on the Forum thread here.
*Expense for in-person fitting not covered as part of the testing opportunity.

1,035 Comments

Thanks for the opportunity to take part in this test. I’ve played comet wedges for the last 30yrs but have never been fitted and would love to finally do it and test the wedges compared to my previous models, lofts and grinds. 

IMG_0587.png

IMG_0588.png

Amazing opportunity.  I bought my Vokey SM6 off the rack and am sure that I did not select the best wedges for my game.  Getting fit for the SM10 would be incredible!

Screenshot 2024-04-27 at 8.59.56 PM.png

Have been thinking about replacing my Kirkland set, short game is usually my strong point but has been falling off a bit lately. 

image.png.0cbc40436f21d49c32162c62f010a215.png

Have the SM7`s 52, 56 and 60 degrees,  got fitted when they first became available and would love to compare them with SM 10`s....  looking forward to reading the results.

On 4/25/2024 at 8:48 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Join our community call tonight at 4pm EST with Aaron Luttrell of Titleist Vokey! 

Have questions about Vokey wedges? Want to get an inside look about what goes on with Vokey and how they continue to push wedge technology?

Join us here: https://meet.google.com/zat-zbnx-kno at 4pm EST to find out more and have your questions answered!

What an amazing opportunity for the lucky testers. Good luck everyone.

My wedge selection was interesting and different to my current set up although that is in part to changing my irons to a stronger lofted PW.

image.png.6609707416731d23575c9e542c55fd14.png

I’ve the vokey sm9 and I love the feel and playability.  Would love to see how much better the sm10s are and the 9s can go into my away set.

IMG_2290.png

What an awesome opportunity. I think we all agree that Vokey's are the top of the game, and have been for a while. Id absolutely love a set, i like my short game, and a fitted set of vokeys would probably really help with my handicap 🙂

Again, thanks for the opportunity!

image.png.a36100a07933a7300a953160a7b2f135.png

New to the Forum.

Would love opportunity to be a tester.

Have never gamed Vokeys, but have loved the feel when I have tried others.

Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 8.28.47 AM.png

Great opportunity to Test. I’m stating the obvious by saying Vokeys are super popular every year. However, I’ve been reluctant to give them a go, mostly due to their overwhelming popularity. I’m always rooting for the underdog to win and have mainly been DTC with my club choices until recently. Would be fun to test and see what all the hyper is about.1036EFEC-9B34-4171-B0D6-F28D837760A4.png.8b7231cbeaebf4650be317bf5aac0d33.png6E687454-8350-4AC2-91DC-084742062C2D.png.68f4581824a7fcc2d42c4e7d255fb4d6.png

Generally when I buy wedges, there is only one grind option available, so I've never had to worry about "what's right" for me. Curious to see what I should actually be playing

Screenshot_20240428-092008.png

I would love to get a change to test the new SM10's.  I have SM8's and absolutely love them.  It's time to replace them so this is perfect timing.

image.png.95613ab61ead60c3f31a958ab078b6cc.png

I've been debating on making the switch to Vokey for some time.  Looking for more consistency in my scoring clubs.  

Screenshot_20240428_073406_Chrome.jpg

My two, go-to wedges are 15 and 25 years old now. Can’t even imagine what modern wedges would do to my game. 

IMG_0244.png

IMG_0245.png

Loved the sm9 60 and 54 s grinds i used to play. switched to ping s159 60t and 54s but still considering the new sm10. 

IMG_0374.png

This Test is now closed to further comments.