Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,492 signups
Equipment Type: Bags and Carts
Vendor: Bag Boy

Testers Wanted!

image.png
The MyGolfSpy Forum staff continually work to bring new and different testing opportunities to our Forum members. This Bag Boy test is an evolution of a prior test—with a twist. 

About The Testing Opportunity 

Bag Boy offers products that are marketed to work together for a more seamless experience. This includes their cart and bags that have integrated Top-Lok technology. This technology is meant to hold and secure the bag in place to avoid that annoying shifting and sliding which some bags have a tendency to do during a round. 

For two fortunate testers, they will receive their choice of a golf bag and Nitron Auto-Open push cart. While the Nitron push cart was reviewed last year and received favorable grades, the combination of the two will make for a compelling test to see how the Bag Boy technology functions across their products. 

4.jpg

Travel bags 

The second part of this member testing opportunity is for those who have travel plans on their upcoming calendars. We are searching for two golfers who have a golf trip planned within the next six weeks and are willing to put a new travel bag to the test. We want testers to put these travel bags through the rigors of packing, transporting and, of course, the inevitable airport mayhem. 

All of this will culminate in a review that will answer how much room these bags have, how they held up, how your golf clubs fit and were protected during travel, as well as their size, weight and feel. 

Sound like a member test you are interested in taking part in? 

As with all member testing opportunities, members who are selected get to test, review and keep the products they are reviewing. 

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in North America. 
*Registration ends May 22. 
*Testers will be announced on the Forum May 28

123 Comments

Certified Walk’er! Going on a Portugal trip in September with the boys, so ramping up my summer golf walking in prep. Would love to give this a run versus my current set up.

As a long time carrier that's getting older, I'd love to test out a push cart. I have an old bag boy pull cart that I've used occasionally but it's actually worse on my legs than carrying.

Always open try try new equipment,  never know when you might get that next best thing better than a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. 

I would love this opportunity to test these products. I'm so sick of folding and unfolding my Clicgear and the straps don't hold the bag tight and the bag sits weird on the cart. Wish I would have got a bagboy set to start. 

Would love to try a new easier to manage push cart. I coach HS golf and am on the course multiple days per week and always walk. It would be great to see how a new cart would hold up.

Currently in the market for a new cart, primarily because I need to pass my old/current one to my son(college kid), so he stops wasting money(that I can't afford to keep funding) on carts! I personally prefer walking because it allows for me to get more exercise and to keep heart rate up to keep my cardiologist happy! 

Good luck all and congrats to those selected testers 

Leaving for 11 days in Scotland on June 3 so a new bag travel cover would be put to the test early as I will be taking it with me with the rest of my luggage and I am doing the driving once we get there.

Interesting test opportunity.  At my club, I walk the course and use a push cart - a commercial model provided by the club - though the club allows the use of member-owned push carts, I just never got around to getting one.  That's why I selected the cart bag/cart option.  That said, I'm headed to Texas (from PA) in a few weeks for a member-guest, so I'd be happy to test the travel bag and report back on how it performs.

I currently have a cart bag, and am in the market for a push cart.  I am traveling to the black hills in June for a SxS trip, with a little golf sprinkled in there as well.  This is a great opportunity and thank you MGS!!

Hey all. New member here. This is an awesome opportunity GolfSpy provides us with. Having the chance to be selected to review and keep anything is fantastic. I am in the market for a new bag and cart as I will be walking all of my rounds this summer. Good luck everyone. 

I just borrowed a Titleist Hybrid Stand bag from my brother to try something a little bigger than my current cobra bag and am also looking into carts.  Would love to see how a designed pair of cart and bag would work as that seems to be the optimal pushcart experience.

I walk 36 holes per week with an old (10 yrs) 3 wheel push cart still plugging away but a bit beat up. In the market for something new, this would be a cool opportunity to try another brand...thanks!! 

Awesome test! I’m heading to Kiawah Island in July and would love to test a quality travel bag as the one I have is a cheapie that is not fun to use!

I need to invest in a travel bag, but I don't have a trip scheduled yet. Would love to try the auto open push cart as it would be a big upgrade from my bag boy that I currently use.

Walk almost every round current push cart is kind of heavy. Would love a chance to try this out and try the bag boy tech

I've been wanting to get a push cart for months to get out and enjoy this great weather.  This is a perfect opportunity to make that happen and I wish everyone good luck. 

On 5/16/2024 at 8:04 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Excited to have Bag Boy back for another member testing opportunity this year. 

Two great ... well technically three great products available to test, review and keep for four fortunate members of our awesome community. 

Want to learn more about how to improve your chances at being selected? Go here!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/61746-mygolfspy-forum-how-to-be-a-tester-guide/

And remember, members can only do one test at a time and for most only get the chance to participate in one testing opportunity per season! (hint hint to all those on tests currently... don't sign up... it looks greedy 😉 )

Well after reading up on Bag Boy the seem to be a very reliable  company  with  very good equipment  that lasts longer than expected   which to every golfer is a god send  a product  that lasts  and not gives up or breaks after  using a few times is fantastic.   I travel a lot with international competitions for visually impaired golf    around the world  and a reliable product is a must for me #bagboy @bagboy 

Would love to switch over from carts to walking and this would be great to use to get around the course! 

would love to never have to use shipsticks again! hopefully i get picked for the travel bag.

Testing closed..would have enjoyed to be gambled to try this push cart, I walk most of the time I golf and carted once and pushed once, the rest just walking with my bag

This Test is now closed to further comments.