Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,847 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Evnroll

T7WE1.jpg4

The Evnroll Neo Classic ER2 was named Best Overall Blade Putter by MyGolfSpy testers in 2024. It was the top performer in the five-foot category. Considering there were 39 putters tested ,this was no easy feat. The Neo Classic line boasts several more models and features that have not previously been seen in Evnroll putters. 

About The Evnroll Neo Classic Putters

We have a full deep dive into the Neo Classic line that you can view here. The short version is that this putter line features new takes on five classic Evnroll designs. The line incorporates adjustable weights, two finishes and their new aluminum SweetFace insert. Of the five new models, three fall are blades and two are mallets, meaning most golfers should see a shape or style that suits their visual preferences.

The biggest of all the  changes is clearly the SweetFace aluminum insert. Known for their SweetFace milled grooves that aid in direction and speed control, the new aluminum insert aims to provide a better feel that is softer but equally responsive.

TWE2.jpg

The Testing Opportunity

We are searching for four golfers to test, review and keep an Evnroll Neo Classic putter of their choice. We will be selecting two golfers to test a blade and two to test a mallet.

MyGolfSpy wants to know how these putters perform on the golf course and how the new features translate to performance. Does the new simplified weighting system work as it should? Or is it better suited for a fitting option and for most to leave it as standard? How does the new insert feel and sound? Is it an improvement over prior Evnroll models? All this leads up to the ultimate question: Will this putter become your new gamer?

Are you ready to be an Evnroll tester?

TWE3.jpg

*Registration closes June 6.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on June 11.

*This testing opportunity is only open to registered MGS Forum members in the U.S.

196 Comments

I currently game the er7.  Fabulous putter.  Good luck to those selected.  You should find that your putting has improved

I have been playing Evnroll putters since their first wins on MGS.  Currently gaming a murdered out ER5, would love to try the newer models.

Currently trying out the LA Golf Malibu and LAB Mezz. Never tried an Evnroll and this would be an opportune time.

Better than my 2010 Scotty Newport?  Ready to be proven wrong.  Sign me up and and we will see if Evenroll can take its place.

"If it isn't broke, why fix it?" 

Love the look of that mallet style with the flared edges. Would love to try review one of these from a manufacture with a lot of good things going for them.

I would love to see the opinions of this test. I’ve been putting decent but I want to know is it worth it to spend $300 plus on a putter. I’ve heard both sides but idk if it’s worth it.

I was eyeing the ER8 when shopping for my putter. I ended up with the Bettinardi SS16 but want to compare.

On 5/31/2024 at 11:04 AM, CFreddie said:

Awesome test - Evnroll has been killing it lately (look at the MGS Most Wanted as #1 reason) - good luck to all the entrants!

I have been using my Ping for 33 years, I would love to see if the 1.2 could beat out old faithful.

I love my Evnroll ER2!! before I got it I tried multiple of the big brands and none of them had the soft feel and pace control Evnroll had in my hands. It blows my mind that this putter is not used more on tour. I understand the hype behind the lab putters and Scotty snobs. Don’t get me wrong those are great putters and all but don’t sleep on Evnroll. 

This sounds like an awesome testing opportunity, especially after rockin it during the latest MSG Most Wanted test.  Good luck to all!

21 hours ago, Daltobar said:

I would love to see the opinions of this test. I’ve been putting decent but I want to know is it worth it to spend $300 plus on a putter. I’ve heard both sides but idk if it’s worth it.

Evnroll is definitely worth every penny of the money! 

Trying out the Odyssey AI One #7 (mallet), but not sure if I'm committed to it yet. It is replacing my Scotty Cameron Sonoma (blade), and I am still conflicted on whether I like the weight of a mallet or the look of a blade more. Would love to test out more putters. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.