Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
9,244 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: Vice

ViceIronsFeature.jpg

We are always excited when we can bring fresh, new products to the MyGolfSpy Member Testing platform, especially when said products have created buzz and questions surrounding them. The new irons from Vice Golf fit this mold to a tee, and we are thrilled to have our members get their hands on them for testing.

About Vice Golf Irons

Vice Golf made a big leap by entering the golf club market. The Wunderkind line of irons consists of the VGI01 and VGI02 irons. With many DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands producing irons, it would be easy to think these are template irons. However, that thought would be wrong.

Vice Golf partnered with the largest golf fitting and building company in Europe, called HIO. The two used all their combined expertise and knowledge to build the new irons. In addition, all Vice Golf clubs will be built in-house at the HIO headquarters in Munich, Germany.

ViceIronsTW.jpg

The Testing Opportunity

We will be selecting four golfers to test, review, and keep a set of Vice Golf irons. Two testers will be selected to test the game improvement offering, the VGI02 irons. Another two will test the players' irons, the VGI01.

The VGI02 irons, as stated, are a game improvement offering. They have a 2-piece cast head with minimal offset and slight heel weighting to increase face closure. The head is also lighter to help promote increased swing speed. All of these characteristics are focused on making the game easier for mid to high handicap golfers.

The VGI01 is a triple-forged hollow body head that also boasts a milled finish. It features a low-offset design with a thin topline and slightly longer heel-to-toe construction for improved forgiveness. Built as a player's iron, it is meant for the mid to low handicap golfer who still wants a little bit of help.

Are you interested in being a tester and providing feedback on the Vice Golf irons?

ViceGIIrons.jpg

*This test is open to right-handed forum members only.

*Registration closes June 20.

*Testers will be announced June 25 on the Forum.

283 Comments

12 hours ago, Soxx22 said:

Wow, what a great opportunity. Good luck to everyone.

I'm probably right on the cutline for VG01 and VG02.

I’m new to this awesome golf community and can’t wait to see what other products vice comes out with. These irons look great. 

I'd really be interested in testing the VGI01. Having the putter in my bag has made a big difference in my putting around the green. If these irons do the same with my approach game, I'll be in the mid 70s in no time!

On 6/15/2024 at 1:44 AM, Fongle said:

Wow, awesome opportunity this one. Interesting to see another offering in the DTC irons category now, and they look pretty awesome. That VG102 especially has some big Titleist T150 vibes in the aesthetics department to me, looks great. Good luck all who apply! 

So excited about this test!  Hard to win but if I did win, I hope it’s this one!  These remind me of the Titleist “T” Series!  Sleek and simple elegance!

This Test is now closed to further comments.