Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
4,088 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: Rapsodo

RapsodoTW.jpg

We ran a member testing opportunity with the Rapsodo MLM2Pro last season, but since then, Rapsodo has released a handful of new features and updates that need to be reviewed.

The Rapsodo MLM2Pro has been highly praised by MyGolfSpy for its various functions and extremely affordable price point. We know how well the Rapsodo MLM2Pro can help golfers with training, video, and overall numbers, but how functional and useful are these new features? Can they open up this launch monitor's value to more golfers for more uses?

To give you an idea of some of the new features that have been released since launch, here is a brief rundown:

R-Cloud: Now you can access all your sessions, recordings, and shots anywhere you have internet access. Want to review swings on your computer and break down your swing? Now you can, and you are not limited to only viewing them on the app.

R-Speed: Are you working on gaining swing speed? R-Speed will record your swings, swing speed, and sessions in conjunction with Superspeed, The Stack, and Rypstick to give you accurate results on your swing speed training. Don’t have one of those? Don’t worry, you can work on speed training just using the Rapsodo App and MLM2Pro.

Range: Practice on a range and get more lifelike feedback even while hitting into a net.

Target Range: Want to work on specific targets? Target Range gives you various targets to aim at in a full virtual practice facility. Hitting targets doesn’t just mean greens; there are fairways and layup options, offering over 100 different targets to choose from.

These are just a few of the new features that have been added, and we need to review them.

RapsodoUnit.jpg

The Testing Opportunity We are looking for three golfers to test, review, and keep a Rapsodo MLM2Pro launch monitor with a one-year Premium Membership. Our selected testers are expected to give a full review of all these new features as well as how the Rapsodo MLM2Pro works as a simulator. Do these new features add value? Should they entice golfers to take the plunge and purchase an MLM2Pro? We want you to let our community know.

*This testing opportunity is open to registered Forum members in the U.S. only.

*Registration closes July 24.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on July 30.

RapsodoTrack.jpg

232 Comments

Great to see new features coming to consumer grade sims.

This would be a great addition to my garage sim build. Our short golf season doesn't help when trying to practice, or getting 2 kids to improve their game.

This couldn't have come up at a better time. We're looking to finally purchase a launch monitor for the boys/girls golf teams that I coach. We've been on the fence for a while and are between the Mevo+, MLM2Pro, or Eye Mini Lite. Good luck to all and Congratulations to those who are lucky enough to be chosen.

I would love this opportunity!  I have the R10 but have been debating about getting a different launch monitor.   The timing is perfect!

Awesome opportunity to test the MLM2 Pro. I currently own the Rapsodo MLM, and would love to compare the two. Since I've been using a launch monitor, my game as improved immensely! Know your numbers makes a huge difference!

Such a dope opportunity thanks everyone for making it a possibility! My GHI is dropping rapidly and I can’t wait to keep making improvements! As someone who doesn’t own a LM I would love to just go in my yard and get numbers instead of drive to the range

Been looking at getting the Flightscope just haven't pulled the trigger. These days with how much things change with club technology you really need a launch monitor to give you idea what is going on so you aren't doing on course testing. Looking at purchasing some new irons and that has been one of my issues with holdong off. I think its a must to figure out yardage so you aren't just going out and saying "hmmm I think I should hit x here." 

What a great opportunity for someone, hopefully, me. lol   Seriously though, what a great forum for not only friendships, BS'ing, and sharing about ourselves, but also the opportunity to read reviews and learn more about products that all of us want to or currently use, it's such a great forum, Im so glad I am here. I am hoping to get my space set up very soon, so this could not have come at a better time. i would love to have an actual simulator and not just dozens of tabs open on my laptop from the research. 

Good luck and a preemptive congrats to the ones that test this product.

Frank

Starting to look into something like this for winter play and practice.  As a data person would love to be able to truly track practice sessions.  

This is a great opportunity for many people who can’t go to the range to practice or buy their own monitor due to financial constraints. Being a college student and having to pay for school and other bills, this would be a great opportunity as I hung a net and bought some used balls to practice contact in my backyard. Unfortunately can’t afford a launch monitor or be able to go to the range for than once per week or every other week due to not having the money. Good luck to everyone and thank you MGS for creating opportunities like these. 

Now this is the test I really need to be picked for. I have been looking at this simulator for months. I want to test it ability to give a data doing it outside hitting into a net. Everybody that test this system is always doing it indoors. I want to be able to tell people it will or will not work outside. I have a Tv and smart phone and a way to connect to the Tv so I can see the data and coarse play.  So if I could plea to pick me for this test!!!

Happy Golfing!!!

This would be a great opportunity for me to get familiar with this launch monitor. I've used Trackman and Unicor. Hoping this one can provide similar analysis without the extraordinary cost. Good luck all. 

The MLM2Pro's recognition for its functionality and affordability speaks volumes, and it's thrilling to see how these new features might further enhance its value for golfers. The ability to access sessions through R-Cloud, work on swing speed with R-Speed, get realistic feedback with the Range feature, and practice with specific targets using Target Range are significant additions. These updates promise to make this even more versatile and beneficial for golfers of all levels.

As a potential tester, I'm eager to explore these new features and evaluate their impact on the overall user experience. Do these enhancements make the MLM2Pro an even more indispensable tool for golfers? Can't wait to find out and share my insights.

This would be an incredible opportunity to work on the game indoors in the Midwest winter!

Just got new irons and have always wanted to make a gapping chart for my wedges this would definitely help. Also with seeing how far the new clubs are going, went from blades to p770s

I really enjoy working with my Rapsodo MLM 1.1 through my phone. 

I would surely enjoy the stand alone Rapsodo Launch Monitor. 

Not only would it be great for me, I'm sure I could introduce it to many members of the McCleery Men's Club!

They are always looking for the latest and greatest!

FORE!

Mike

Amazing opportunity!  MGS always brings the good stuff. I've heard a lot of good things about Rapsodo so it would be awesome to test it out. 

What a cool opportunity! Would love to see the new updates being used in some real life situations. Whoever is selected, I look forward to reading your reviews.

OK, I'm in for this one. I like my Garmin R10 but I use the most basic functions because, honestly, I'm too cheap to pay for the premiere stuff.

This reads as a huge upgrade for an already highly regarded device, and I hope it delivers on it's promise. Good luck to those chosen, and have fun!

Another great opportunity, I have the Garmin R10 which does well I believe for the most part. It be great to compare these head to head, I have access to a range and my deck setup with a mat and net. Good luck to all!

This Test is now closed to further comments.