Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,743 signups
Equipment Type: Technology
Vendor: HackMotion

HackMotionTW.jpg

Are you ready to take your golf game to the next level? We're annoucing a unique opportunity for four passionate golfers to test and review the new HackMotion 2.0!

About HackMotion

HackMotion is working hard to revolutionize golf training through advanced technology and innovative design. Founded with a passion for helping golfers of all levels improve their skills, HackMotion provides cutting-edge solutions that deliver precise, real-time feedback on swing mechanics. 

Straight From HackMotion: “Our mission is to empower golfers with the tools they need to achieve their full potential, combining the latest in wearable technology with user-friendly software. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, Hackmotion is here to help you master your swing and elevate your game.”

HackMotion4.jpg

Product Overview

HackMotion 2.0 is their latest innovation in golf swing analysis technology. This wearable device provides detailed insights into your swing mechanics, helping you identify areas for improvement and track your progress over time. With enhanced accuracy and user-friendly features, Hackmotion 2.0 is designed to cater to golfers of all skill levels.

HackMotion2.jpg

Key Features:

• Real-time feedback on wrist angles and swing positions
  • Detailed analytics and performance tracking
  • Intuitive app interface for easy data review
  • Personalized training recommendations
  • Suitable for all levels of golfers

The Testing Opportunity

We're looking for four golfers who are passionate about improving their game and eager to provide detailed feedback on their experience with Hackmotion 2.0. We want golfers who have a keen interest in golf technology and will be willing to provide open, honest and constructive feedback on the device and its software. 

(Special Trade-In Opportunity: Do you already own the original HackMotion device? Did you know you can trade in your original Hackmotion for the new HackMotion 2.0 and enjoy the upgraded features at a special discounted rate?)

Hackmotion1.jpg

*This testing opportunity is open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum members.
*Registration ends July 31.
*Testers will be announced on the Forum Aug. 6.

167 Comments

Been a big user of golf tech over the last couple of years to help improve my game (Rapsodo for the range and Arccos on course) - love the feedback!  I've actually been looking at the Hackmotion as an addition to that tool kit and would love the opportunity to test it and see how the feedback works IRL.  Thanks again for the opportunities MyGolfSpy - been a great year for testing - and love what tech is bringing to the game from an improvement perspective!

Been following them for awhile. Would love the opportunity to test their new product out. Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

This is a great opportunity for every level of golfers.

This is great technology and automatic feedback with training.

I know that would enhance my game.

Good luck to the testers.

Have a great and safe day everyone.

Awesome ! Another great opportunity to improve your game , and getting to help the MSG community by testing the hack motion ! 

Interesting! As a “feel” player, that much information feels (see what I did there) like it would be an overwhelming amount of feedback. 

Good luck to all the testers! 

I've been seeing this pop up more and more . It seems like it's a magic potion to ensure your motion is where it needs to be statistically speaking. Would love to give this a try!

What an amazing training aid 

Looks really interesting. It would be a good insight for me to improve my slice.

Happy sign up guys good luck to all 

Wow! This is a great opportunity. Even if I don’t get picked I’m all in with this tech. The perfect swing for me is my obsession. This might be the key to unlock the mysteries of my personal quest… thanks for the chance!!!

I have been eyeing this product for awhile now and would love to give it a try. I have been trying to shallow out and having instant feedback about hands/wrist positioning should definitely help. 

I tried the original during a lesson and was very interested but haven't yet pulled the trigger on purchase yet. 

Love to test this.  My inconsistency should put this thing through the wringer.  Thanks MGS and Hack Motion for the opportunity.

What a fantastic product! I feel I practice and practice and practice on the range, only to not show improvement.  This product could really revolutionize my practice and game, where I can get immediate results on what I am doing incorrectly, so as not to ingrain poor habits.  I look forward to following this thread.  WOW! this can be a game changer, especially for us high handicappers.

I am always up for new technology to improve my golf game. I would love to give this product a good testing and review. Being I am on the bad end of golf, I can give feed back to how it effected my golf game. I look forward to being chosen to help test this product. 

Happy Golfing!!

Seen these for a while and have always wanted to try them out. From what I’ve seen, the data they provide on your wrist angles at different points in your swing is right up my alley as the science/math aspect of improving your swing is incredibly interesting to me. 

I have been trying to shallow out for a long time now and having instant feedback about hands/wrist positioning would be a huge help!

I've been seeing these on YouTube a lot lately. As someone who learns more on feel this is a product that I would be very interested in testing and reading reviews.

I have always struggled with cupping and excessive hand manipulation. I have been eyeing hackmotion. I am excited to see how the testers fair with it.

Sounds like something that will provide the feedback I really need and want. No Sideline golfers offering their unsolicited advice.

Always been intrigued by the Hack motion as a training aid. Would be a great opportunity to see if it can help my game. 

This training aid is one that actually makes sense to me.  Would love to try it out!

Sign me up!!! Going from hitting a sweet baby draw to a consistent duck hook and can't figure out why. I need the data/feedback from this device.

This Test is now closed to further comments.