Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,164 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: New Level

NLVLTW.jpg

We are pleased to bring another new company to MyGolfSpy Forum member testing. New Level Golf is providing products for our members to test, review and keep. 

New Level has had successes with MyGolfSpy Most Wanted Testing and now our members get to see how they perform on the course in the hands of real golfers. 

About New Level Golf

New Level Golf was originally founded in 2017 by Eric Burch, is dedicated to enhancing the golfing experience through exceptional club craftsmanship. In 2022, New Level underwent new ownership that brings a wealth of PGA Tour experience and expertise. New Level Golf specializes as a DTC (direct-to-consumer) company in premium golf irons, wedges and utilities, all designed and manufactured with precision engineering. Based in Scottsdale, Ariz., New Level Golf takes pride in their hands-on approach, overseeing every step from design to production, ensuring high-quality equipment for both avid and casual golfers. Being a DTC brand, they are able to provide high-quality products at competitive prices. 

NLVL480DB.jpg

The Opportunity

For this testing opportunity, we are looking for four golfers to test, review and keep either a set of New Level 480-TC irons or a set of New Level 480-DB irons. Here is a quick comparison of the two sets. 

New Level 480-TC Irons:

“Tour-caliber” design for precision and control

Enhanced turf interaction for improved ball striking

Forged from high-quality materials for exceptional feel

New Level 480-DB Irons:

Game-improvement design focusing on forgiveness and ease of use

Optimized weight distribution for better launch and stability

Forged construction offering a soft yet solid feel

We are looking for passionate golfers who can provide detailed, honest feedback on their experience with these irons.

SHARE SCREENSHOT OF YOUR NEW LEVEL 480 SETUP!

NLVL480TC.jpg

*Open to registered MyGolfSpy Forum members in the U.S. only. 

*Registration closes Aug. 2. *Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug. 6.

190 Comments

Just bought a new set of AI Smokes w/Tense blue 55 shafts and I love em. I got them at a Callaway demo day at the club. I would have like to have been able to have tried several manufacturers tho. But that wasn’t possible since u had to reserve a time slot. So I always wonder if there was something better I missed. But that’s a flaw in my personality … The dreaded “Will a new club be better” disease. 😝

The reviews on DTC products are always more valuable, since we can go to a storefront ourselves and try them. Extra excited about these.

They look pretty nice. Never heard of the company though. Gonna look more into them. Would love to give em a go

I was just looking at the 480 CBs last night abd then I woke up to the great opportunity! Excited for the possible go at these! 

Sooo many DTC clubs are available! How do we know what’s best for us?  I wait until MyGolfSpy reviews them or has a testing announcement. I wonder how the name brands are feeling about the rise of DTC clubs?

They look good, they have quite a few customization options, they are not loft jacked, and prices are really good. Definitely looking forward to seeing how these perform. 

IMG_1825.jpeg

The DB’s would look good at my last several senior Tournaments. Good looking clubs. 

I have a keen interest in golf, experience with various equipment, and a discerning eye for performance differences, which will provide valuable and insightful feedback to the manufacturer. 🏌️‍♂️

Always up for a good test. And irons are always a good way to start testing. Looking forward to being able to be a lucky chosen one.

Happy Golfing!!  

Perfect! I’m in the market for new irons. I’d love the opportunity to try the 480s out! 

I’ve hit a 902-OS 7iron at a 2nd Swing and it felt really nice!  Would love to test out the 480-DB

image.png.6495fe58a098af8bb7085d79eb535713.png

Awesome opportunity!  The DTC options just keep getting better and better.  Best of luck to all the sign-ups.  

This Test is now closed to further comments.