Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
4,296 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: Callaway

AI200.jpg

Testers Wanted: Callaway Apex Ai200 and Ai300 Irons

We’re are bringing another newly launch product by way of the latest additions to Callaway's renowned Apex line of irons—the Apex Ai200 and Ai300 to member testing.

The Apex line has a rich history, originally stemming from the legendary Ben Hogan brand, and has been a go-to for serious golfers since Callaway adopted it. Known for combining the feel of a forged iron with cutting-edge performance, the Apex irons have continually evolved to meet the needs of today’s players.

These new models claim to represent a significant leap forward in golf club technology, blending Callaway's advanced artificial intelligence design with premium forged construction. The Ai200 is designed for players seeking a balance of distance and precision, featuring a sleek, fully forged hollow-body construction. On the other hand, the Ai300 caters to those needing a more forgiving, game-improvement iron without sacrificing the feel and control that better players demand. Both models are designed to deliver superior consistency, performance, and a modernized look and feel, which is where you come in.

Ai200TW.jpg

About the Testing Opportunity

We are seeking three Forum members to test, review, and keep a set of the new Callaway Apex Ai200 or Ai300 irons.

This is your chance to put Callaway's latest innovations to the test and provide honest feedback on how these clubs perform in various playing conditions. We’re looking for golfers who are eager to evaluate the distance, forgiveness, and precision claims made by Callaway and share their experiences with these new irons.

If you’re passionate about golf and ready to explore the claimed advancements in the Apex Ai200 or Ai300 irons, we encourage you to apply for this exciting testing opportunity.

Ai300.jpg

Callaway Golf! - GO HERE TO GET YOUR SPECS!

*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected for testing. 
*Open to all Forum members in the U.S.
*Registrations ends Aug 19.
*Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug 20.

479 Comments

I again tried to use the club specs and not working, goes to their overseas site! But I did go to Callaway US website and it came up that I was a good fit for the Ai smoke! Would like to tryout the Ai200. This can't be just happening to me!🤔🤔🤔

Screenshot_20240813_075526_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240813_144808_Chrome.jpg

Threw my hat in for a set of the AI200. They look and sound like a direct comparison to the P770/790 which was one of my top choices till I settled on trying the new Vice irons. I've gone from a 26 handicap to a 10 this year and I believe I'm ready for a set of irons that don't fall into the extreme player improvement irons that I currently game from pxg

23 minutes ago, tdc1 said:

I can't get the club selector to work so I guess I'm out (although Ai300 6-AW, 1° upright, Graphite Light shafts would be my specs).

Good luck everyone!

That also happened to me!🤔🤔

2 minutes ago, Alan Scalzi said:

That also happened to me!🤔🤔

I also tried to purchase a bridieball putting mat during a promotion thru MGS at 20% off, using SPY20 and that didn't work either! 

20 minutes ago, Alan Scalzi said:

I again tried to use the club specs and not working, goes to their overseas site! But I did go to Callaway US website and it came up that I was a good fit for the Ai smoke! Would like to tryout the Ai200. This can't be just happening to me!🤔🤔🤔

Screenshot_20240813_075526_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240813_144808_Chrome.jpg

Just received and email thru acallaway and was able to get in! 

Screenshot_20240813_151500_Chrome.jpg

MSG rocks!!  Great opportunity to the lucky members!

I would love to compare the i200 to my P770’s!!IMG_4356.jpeg.304c42ae627bfcb19f1d297bccc9515d.jpeg

Right-Handed

UST Mamiya Recoil Dart HDC 80 Graphite shafts (+ 1/4")

Grips Standard (+2 wraps)

Lie upgrade (1*)

image.png.5c7db118ecb99d2bb36725f06f2fde56.png

First, let’s address the two realities. My “dream set” would have to be the new Ti Fusion irons and the skills needed to do them any sort of justice!

But since I’m hot garbage on the course, Callaway’s selector tool suggested a more realistic approach. The Ai300 set with the stiff Recoil Dart shafts are the winners!

IMG_1342.png

I saw these irons when I was at my local golf exchange here in Cincinnati and they are truly head turners, it's the only set that as I walking by I stopped to pick one up. The position of the weight at the bottom gives me this sense that they would produce incredible ball striking 

Apex Ai 200 4-AW with the UST Mamiya Recoil Dart Stiff 80 tipped 1/2". They look sweet! I've been a Callaway iron guy for the last 6 years.

image.png.bd3762747debb706fe61c41ec2a70a55.png

image.png.79030971c07488f5e9067c20327cb56a.png

Would love to put the Apex Ai200 irons to the test vs my current Srixon MKii ZX5 iron set.  The irons look amazing and I truly think Callaway is the best blend of product innovator with great customer service.

Gorgeous looking irons. Would love to put them up against my Titleists. 
Ai 200 for me 5-AW

steel shafts in stiff flex

1* upright

midsize +4 grips

IMG_1479.jpeg

Nice!

Couldn't really build a dream set as it's not available. I'm sure the 300s would best for me, but would like to try the 200sin scoring iron with 300s in the longer irons. Also, surprised to see very limited shaft options, but that may change once they're actually available???Screenshot_20240813_173659_Chrome.jpg.f8d8f65e03b77496941837004f064b1d.jpg

This is an awesome test! These irons look to be perfect for my needs; something that is a little forgiving and keeps the spin up.  I don’t play more forgiving irons because they usually knock too much spin off.  My dream set is below. Would definitely get fit for the proper shaft to go with these.  Good luck to everyone!

IMG_9560.png

I love my AP3’s, but I just recently bought the my 1st ever Calloway clubs (Ai Smoke Triple Diamond driver, 3 wood, and 5 wood) and good lord…they blew me away!  So I figured I’d throw my name in for a chance to play these gems.  Good luck to all.

This Test is now closed to further comments.