Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,625 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: SkyTrak

7.jpg

Introduction
Skytrak+ is an advanced golf launch monitor that combines photometric and Doppler radar technologies to deliver comprehensive shot data. It provides accurate measurements of key metrics such as ball speed, launch angle, and spin rates, making it a valuable tool for golfers who are serious about improving their game. The device includes features like the Shot Optimizer, which offers instant feedback on shot quality, and a multi-camera system that allows for detailed shot analysis from various angles. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, Skytrak+ is versatile and portable, catering to golfers at all levels.

8.jpg

Key Features:

Comprehensive Data Tracking: Measures ball speed, launch angle, and spin with high accuracy using dual tracking technology.

Instant Feedback: The Shot Optimizer provides real-time insights into shot consistency and performance.

Detailed Analysis: Multi-camera functionality captures shots from multiple angles for a thorough analysis.

Practice Versatility: Suitable for use both indoors and outdoors, offering various practice modes, including virtual simulations.

Subscription-Based Enhancements: Access to advanced features and simulations through different subscription tiers.

About the Testing Opportunity
We are looking for two forum members to test, review, and keep the Skytrak+ launch monitor. Selected testers will assess the device’s accuracy, ease of use, and overall effectiveness in improving their game. This is an opportunity to see how well the Skytrak+ performs in real-world settings and to provide feedback that will help other golfers make informed decisions.

*Open to Forum members in the U.S.A. only. 
*Must be able to provide indoor and outdoor data. 
*Registration closes Aug 20. 
*Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug 27.

258 Comments

I’m building out my home practice area. I’m currently using the Rapsodo MLM2Pro. It’d be awesome to compare the numbers between the two and get spin measurements without the need for RPT marked balls!

Would love this opportunity, I already have the garage net and hitting mat. Just need something to tell me how bad I'm shanking it!

4 hours ago, MattF said:

I have one so I will be sitting out this test.

You need to make sure your computer will be able to handle the program that you need to run the ST+, especially the graphics card. An integrated card will not work well, you need a stand alone graphics card for the system to run well.

I'm in the process of putting together a PC just for the ST+ that will run the program because my laptop just won't do it since the last update.

If anyone has any questions, let me know.

Best of luck.

I also have the ST+ already, so won't apply.

I run my sim on an iPad Air, but agree the gaming PC route is probably best, especially since the release of the updated driving ranges and course play. 

(FYI @MattF I'm told these updates may rollout to the iOS users in the fall.)

Anyway, I love my ST+ and use it several times per week. (My only real issues are battery life and the red laser reflection off my clubs.) The sim has been a game changer for me. I'm interested to see what these testers come up with.

Man, every single test is amazing. Good luck everyone, this is a HUUUGE opportunity to provide some kick ass data, as well as having your own indoor simulater! 

I just completed my garage golf sim setup with a Foresight GC3 but have the space to hit and computer to run it so would love a chance to try this out (I have heard and read good things) and compare it to the GC3!

Would love the opportunity to test this as I’ve not long got my practice mat and net at home. I’m new to the game but play twice a week as often as I can. This would certainly help dial in the swing. 

Keep the tech tests coming! 

The simulator market is the hardest to decipher in my opinion.  Every brand pushes a copy/paste advertisement with each new model.  That's why these tests are so valuable!  Let's see some numbers and some actual live test results with honest feedback.

Eat your heart out, fellow number nerds!  Such an awesome opportunity from the MGS crew!

3 minutes ago, Macka09 said:

Would love the opportunity to test this as I’ve not long got my practice mat and net at home. I’m new to the game but play twice a week as often as I can. This would certainly help dial in the swing. 

Go read the instructions in the How to Be a Tester thread. I can already tell you that as things stand now you have no chance (they require an avatar photo, and you don't have one).

Too bad that this Test is again limited to USA only. I would love to test the Skytrak+. My son has one set up in his indoor driving range and takes it with him to his Golf Course. He has his computer set-up for both locations. It has helped him to become a low single digit handicap. As an aside, it has made sure that he doesn’t hit his ball near danger like this black bear on the cart path on the golf course.

IMG_0971.jpeg

This would be great! Already have a computer that could easily handle this as well, which seems like it’s a big deal for running these sims!

I like my R10 but the space requirements make it tough to use in the garage. Having one that sits to the side would be ideal for my setup. Looking forward to the results for this the Skytrak+. 

What a great opportunity! I have a Garmin R10 and my brother-in-law has the Bushnell so I would love to see how the skytrak stacks up to those. Good luck everybody!

Great opportunity from Skytrak! I was gifted a Garmin R10 last year and have used it many many times on the range. I love the shot data it is able to provide and multiple features of the app. My one struggle is the trajectory isn’t always perfect so the data can seem off. Good luck to all! 

Another killer opportunity from MGS and SkyTrak. No excuse to not turn the basement into a golf cave now. I'd say man cave but I know the wife will be using it just as much!

Need to build out the indoor setup.  Courses only have about 4 months around here... Tough to improve when it is so seasonal. 

Cool opportunity!! Hoping to be able to test. Have had my eye on this since it released and really think it could pair well with the Shot Pattern app!

This would be a great one for me as I already have one of the direct competitors in the flight scope mevo plus. Different implementation  obviously but price wise they are comparable. I do a lot of work on my sim as I telework and if I'm not on a call I can usually be found hitting balls. Also have my own e6 and awesome golf accounts to compare the 3rd party interaction. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.