Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,166 signups
Equipment Type: Rangefinder
Vendor: Shot Scope

SS-ProZR.jpg

Introduction
The Shot Scope PRO ZR is a golf rangefinder built to deliver precise distance measurements, helping golfers make more informed decisions on the course. It features advanced technologies like Adaptive Slope, which adjusts for elevation changes, and Target-Lock Vibration, which ensures you’re locked onto your target. The rangefinder also boasts a high-quality optic lens for clear visuals and a dual-display system that allows you to toggle between black and red displays based on lighting conditions. Whether you're navigating a hilly course or shooting for a precise distance, the PRO ZR aims to provide accuracy and confidence with every shot.

Key Features:

• Adaptive Slope Technology: Automatically adjusts yardages based on elevation changes, giving you the most accurate distance possible.
  • Target-Lock Vibration: Provides a reassuring vibration when you’ve successfully locked onto your target, so you know you have the right distance.
  • Precision Optic Lens: Offers clear and sharp visuals, making it easy to focus on the target, even at longer distances.
  • Dual Display: Switch between black and red displays depending on the lighting conditions, ensuring optimal visibility at all times.
  • Water-Resistant Construction: Built to withstand the elements, the PRO ZR is designed for durability, allowing you to use it in various weather conditions without worry.

Pro ZR TW.jpg

The Testing Opportunity
We’re looking for golfers from around the world to put the Shot Scope PRO ZR Rangefinder to the test. Selected testers will assess the device’s accuracy, ease of use, display clarity, and overall performance on the course. Your feedback will be crucial in determining how well the PRO ZR lives up to its claims and whether it truly enhances the golfing experience.

This is an opportunity for you to evaluate whether this rangefinder can genuinely improve your game by providing reliable distance measurements and helping you choose the right club for every shot.

Apply Now!

Pro ZR Pocket.jpg

• Open to all registered forum members worldwide.
  • Registration opens Aug. 29 and closes Sept. 4.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 10.

Don’t miss your chance to test and review the Shot Scope PRO ZR and share your insights with the MyGolfSpy community!

130 Comments

Another great opportunity for the members thanks to the efforts of the MGS staff and Shot Scope.

Best to all that apply and are selected, looking forward to seeing their comments and reviews.

I have not used a rangefinder before, but do have the Shot Scope V3 watch which I use every round and find very useful. I would love to use their rangefinder as I ma then know exactly which club I should be using (depending on the wind).

I haven't had a range finder,  but there are plenty of times when the phone apps just seem off.  Or you go to a range and have no idea what the actual distances play.   I really need to get myself a range finder regardless 😅

Why can't I submit a comment??!! I keep getting an anti-spam denial message. What a PITA!!!!

I've been using a GPS based app for my phone, but want to move up to a more accurate distance device. $$$ prevent me from doing so. I've heard good reports about ShotScope and would savor the opportunity to try this rangefinder.

I dropped my Bushnell Tour V shot scope last week and it no longer is working. This would be a great opportunity to test a new and different model. Thank you!

I’ve been a GPS user for awhile but after golfing with guys that have a scope, I’m getting reliant on their yardage. Would love to try one out.

This would be great. Used a GPS watch for years. Always been a bit jealous of the laser dudes. 

Never used a rangefinder, just my Garmin watch. The automatic adjustments for elevation changes sounds like it could be helpful. 

I am currently using my Garmin Approach S60.  The GPS based equipment is obviously easy to use, but accuracy is good to 3-5 yds dependent on number of satellites that are picked up.   

I have a SigSauer Kilo2800 laser rangefinder which I use for hunting purposes.  I have thought of trying it on the golf course and compare with the Garmin.  

Currently use a Millessey range finder and all distances always appear to match the more expensive Bushnells but limited a little on features so would love to compare with the Shot Scope. 

8 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Well I'm up early so why not open this up now?

Thank you Shot Scope for being an amazing partner and part of member testing, this should be a fun one!

I would love to test this as very happy with my V5 watch. Currently use a Milesssy

I've been using a Garmin gps watch but would like to try a Rangefinder to see if it improves my distance on the course and improves my game.

Been using shot scope watches for a while now and love them. Never tried the rangefinder but would love too 

Great opportunity! Have a precision pro R1 and it’s been a good range Finder. Only gripe is I can’t stand the rechargeable battery. Thought I would like it but I forget to charge it after every round and it dies usually mid round the next time I play. Also the USB is finicky so I can’t use a power bank to charge in the cart. Would love to test this range Finder as I’m in the market in making the change back to a battery range Finder. Never had any experience with shot scope but seen a lot of great reviews on more affordable , quality golf tech. Best of luck to all! 

Used all of shot scope’s stuff, currently have their proLX and the x5 watch, along with an old bushnell. Would be interested to see how this one stacks up

I have both the V3 and X5 by Shotscope and I love the company's speed of execution. I have never seen any company respond this quickly to customer complaints / suggestions in their watch firmware / app software. I have never used any of their range finder so would be good to check it out!

I use the Shot Scope V3 watch and sensors.  Great product offerings.  Looking forward to trying their range finder!

This is a cool opportunity! I have been thinking about getting one so it would be great to be a tester. Good luck to everyone!

I have the shot scope x5 watch which I love. the tech is very accurate.  My rangefinder is an old bushnell with no scope capabilities.  So hoping to try this out and see if shot scope has added their great tech to a range finder.

This Test is now closed to further comments.