Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,634 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Bags
Vendor: Ghost Golf

TW-GhostGT14.jpg

Testers Wanted: Ghost Golf Cart Bag

Ghost Golf has released a cart bag that promises to combine style with functionality, offering features like magnetic pockets and extensive storage space. Premium priced, this bag aims to deliver convenience and durability on the course. The real question is whether it justifies the investment.

Key features:

• Durability: The bag is built from materials that are said to withstand regular wear and tear. Does it really stand the test of time or do signs of wear show up too quickly?
  • Magnetic Pockets: Designed for easy access, these pockets should make it simple to grab essentials during your round. Testers will evaluate if this feature is as convenient as it sounds in practice.
  • Storage Space: With multiple compartments, the bag claims to help organize your gear efficiently. But are these compartments genuinely useful or do they add unnecessary bulk?
  • Colorways: Available in seven colorway options including the new Valor colorway.

Gt-14 Specs.jpg

What you’ll be testing

We are looking for four golfers who will thoroughly test the Ghost Golf GT-14 cart bag, focusing on how well it performs in real-world scenarios. Are the materials made to last? Is the storage as practical as it seems? Most importantly, is this bag worth its price tag? Testers will explore all of these aspects and more, providing honest, detailed feedback that will help the MyGolfSpy community decide whether this product is a wise purchase.

GT14Colorway.jpg

Open to all registered Forum members worldwide.

Registration opens Sept. 5and closes Sept. 11.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 17.

This is your opportunity to put the Ghost Golf GT-14 cart bag to the test and see if it truly offers the value and performance that justify its price.

273 Comments

Id love to test out a bag with premium materials. Im notoriously hard on a bag and would love to see how one with better materials stands up. 

I currently own the Ghost Anyday Saya 14 Way Stand bag after owning a Sun Mountain cart bag for several years. Would love the opportunity to compare the 2 against one another, but I love my Anyday bag. 

I have almost bought this bag a couple times in the past few months but have not pulled the trigger, Would love to test it out to see if I should have already bought it. My Sun mountain bag has been great, not sure how this will stack up. 

This bag is definitely on the short list of replacement push cart bags. Currently using a 4 year old Callway Org 14 that has not lived up to the expectationx..

Great test!  I was able to get a Sunday Big Rig after a long wait.  Bought it based on the MGS review.  I’ve communicated with the manufacturer on the highs(and lows) of the bag.  Would love a shot at comparing the two!

This would be a great item for me to test as I play multiple times per week using a Sun Mountain C-130. it's been my bag of choice for years and I am on my 4th or 5th, at minimum.

I've been admiring these and echo bags as an upgrade from my very pleased with Ping bag, just looking honestly for a more stable less bag around my clubs bag before I upgrade my irons

Thanks to MGS recommendations, I bought the Ping Pioneer bag 4 years ago. After 600+ rounds on my ClicGear cart, it's still in perfect functional shape but the red accents have faded to a pinkish orange. I'm ready for a new bag. I've been leaning towards a Sun Mountain C-130 and have been waiting for the 2025s to come out, but would be happy to put one from Ghost through a long-term test.

Looking forward to this opportunity as I plan to play multiple times per week throughout the fall and winter months. Working at a golf course affords me the time to work on my game as much as I like. 

Good morning everyone,

That looks like a great bag.

Ghost Golf makes some very good products.

MGS did it again with another nice testing product.

Good luck everyone.

Happy Golfing.

Purchased a Motocaddy M7 earlier this year and Cart Boy bag isn’t a good fit, and bag is showing wear and tear after a season and 1/2. I’d love to see how Ghost bag fits and lasts. 

I'm interested to see howcthis bag functions with push carts. I walk multiple rounds per week and ride occasionally.  Definitely would like to give it a try

This Test is now closed to further comments.