Titleist Hybrid 14 Stand Bag

papeseed24

I recently received the 2022 Titleist Hybrid 14 Stand Bag and quickly realized the bag does not fit in my Caddytek Caddylite EZ V8 push cart. Despite the bag being advertised as push cart friendly, the push cart rest and the stand legs very much don't fit in the upper holding mechanism of my push cart. 

Does anyone with this bag or anyone who's tested the bag know of a compatible push cart to go with the Titleist Hybrid 14 that can securely hold it in place?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 12:00 PM, papeseed24 said:

I recently received the 2022 Titleist Hybrid 14 Stand Bag and quickly realized the bag does not fit in my Caddytek Caddylite EZ V8 push cart. Despite the bag being advertised as push cart friendly, the push cart rest and the stand legs very much don't fit in the upper holding mechanism of my push cart. 

Does anyone with this bag or anyone who's tested the bag know of a compatible push cart to go with the Titleist Hybrid 14 that can securely hold it in place?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

I just purchased the Titleist Players 4 Plus bag. I did look at the Hybrid 14 bag but felt like it was too big for my push cart, the Omada Trilite. The good thing about the plus bag is you get more room at the bottom so your 14 clubs fit nicely (I have Arccos sensors) and has expandable apparel pocket. Not sure which push cart would be a better fit for your hybrid bag. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5 degree; :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 60G, 6.0 Flex

:titelist-small: TSI 2, 3W 15 degrees

:titelist-small: TSI 2,  3 Hybrid 18 degrees

:titelist-small: TSI 2, 4 Hybrid 21 degrees

:titelist-small: T200 5 Iron

:titleist-small: T150 6 thru PW

:titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM8 48 & 52; SM9 58 degrees

:titelist-small: :cameron-small: Special Select Fastback 1.5 Putter; :EVNROLL: ER5v Hatchback Putter

:titelist-small: Pro V1-2023 & :maxfli: 2023 Tour Ball 

:titleist-small: Players 4 Plus Stand Bag
Bushnell Tour V5 Rangefinder 

:Arccos: Caddie 

:SuperSpeed:  Training System