Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,723 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Odyssey

Testers Wanted! Odyssey Ai-ONE Ai-ONE Milled Putters!

image.png

We're not finished yet!  We're back with another stellar forum testing opportunity courtesy of Callaway Golf.  This time we are looking for testers of the new Odyssey Ai-One and Ai-One Milled Putters!

Just incase you haven't seen or heard these new putters come with Odyssey's Ai designed face inserts either in a classic White Hot or a milled insert for those who prefer a different feel.  Either choice comes with core features

Ai-ONE or Ai-ONE Milled Insert
Designed using Artificial Intelligence, we’ve created contours on the Aluminum backer of the
insert to promote consistent ball speed across the face.

Ai Window
Some models feature a Panlite window, which is a unique automotive grade
polymer, that allows us to showcase the unique topology of the back of the insert.
SL 90 Shaft
A lightweight steel shaft with 20-30 grams (depending on the grip) of counterbalance weight in
the butt end. This is an evolution of our Stroke Lab Weighting that will appeal to even more
golfers.
Unique Navy Blue PVD Finish
These putters all feature a beautiful navy blue PVD finish that really sets them apart and gives
them a premium look.
Interchangeable Front Weights
Available in 5, 10, 15 and 20 grams these removable weights allow you to dial in your head-weight to your exact preference.

image.png

Want to test the new Odyssey Ai-One and Ai-One Milled Putters?  We need 8 forum members to put these putters to the test! 

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in the United States. 
*Registration closes November 23, 2023 with testers being announced November 28, 2023.

167 Comments

I have only ever had one putter the Scotty Cameron Newport 2 and I haven’t tried another putter but it would well worth a try with one of these putters could be a game changer 🔥🔥⛳⛳

On 11/16/2023 at 9:27 AM, fixyurdivot said:

MGS producing more hits in 2023 than Motown did in the 60's 😍. Big shout out to our MGS staff and the folks at Odyssey!! 👏

200.gif?cid=790b76115dbcm2mbzb8eg3lralyq

These putters look really nice and, well, they are Odyssey's.  Could one of these move my Evnroll ER5v to the bench? 🤔  Good luck to everyone.

Funk Brothers, some great musicians, they could roll the rock.

Ugh I'm in the market for a new putter and have always used Odyssey so would love to test one of these out. Sadly, with the weather up here, there's no way for me to properly test, so I will be following this one very closely!

41 minutes ago, jj1010 said:

Ugh I'm in the market for a new putter and have always used Odyssey so would love to test one of these out. Sadly, with the weather up here, there's no way for me to properly test, so I will be following this one very closely!

Some of the best testing occurs in a controlled environment. By eliminating the outside agents, you can achieve very good testing numbers. You would however need approximately 30' of available space to allow for testing distance control at various lengths. Good luck. 

I would love to test out these putters! I've been eyeballing a Rossi for a little bit now. I have a ER2B that purchased and have really started to adapt too, but sometimes it feels like it's hard to control the speed of the ball. 

Wow this is really cool. I would love to try this but I'm probably not getting much golf in with the turning weather. I have played my TP Mills #3 blade putter for maybe 30 years, my whole golfing life, so that would have made for a very interesting test. Good luck to everyone and it will be neat to hear the feedback on these.

This should be a great testing opportunity. I tested a Cleveland HB putter a while back and it stayed in my bag until recently. Good luck everyone.

On 11/21/2023 at 2:45 PM, Leadpizzacar said:

First test that got me to create a forum account instead of lurking. Good luck!

Yes, this year has been a good one for testing. Good luck to you! Next read through the tester selection criteria post. One of the most important is having a profile photo. 😀

9 minutes ago, TimT said:

Yes, this year has been a good one for testing. Good luck to you! Next read through the tester selection criteria post. One of the most important is having a profile photo. 😀

Thanks for that. I'm on it!

This Test is now closed to further comments.