Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,943 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Testers Wanted!

TW-ParadymSmokeFeature.jpg

Coming off an impressive performance in the Best Driver of 2024 testing with MyGolfSpy, we had to get these drivers into the hands of our member testing community.

The Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Triple Diamond took home second place in the overall standings, and the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke D managed third place, being awarded Best for Distance.

Callaway is no stranger to performing well in Most Wanted testing, but this year's performance is especially impressive, considering a total of 37 drivers were part of the testing, the most ever in Most Wanted history.

About the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Series:

The second generation of Paradym added a new Ai-optimized face, which Callaway calls micro deflections, aiding downrange accuracy. The Carbon Chassis is also 15% lighter than the original, helping Callaway redistribute weight into other areas, thus making the series more forgiving.

The Paradym Ai Smoke series is also the first in several generations not to include Jailbreak.

There are three core models in the Paradym Ai Smoke family: Max, Max D, and Triple Diamond.

• Max is the standard model and offers the most adjustability with a sliding weight at the back and an adjustable hosel.
  • Max D is a draw bias driver with maximum forgiveness. It lacks movable weights but is adjustable through the Callaway Optifit hosel.
  • Triple Diamond is the low spinning option, featuring adjustable front and back weights for spin optimization. It also includes a smaller profile for those who prefer that in a driver head.

Max-TW.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

We are looking for five golfers to test, review, and keep a Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke driver. We will select two golfers for the Triple Diamond version, two for the Max D version, and a final tester for the Max version.

We want to know how these drivers perform in your hands and their real-world performance. Are they more forgiving than their predecessor? Are they longer? Will they make it into your bag after testing?

Does this sound like a test you would be perfect for?

Alldriver-TW.jpg

*Must be a MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected.

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in North America.

*Registration closes April 16.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on April 23.

338 Comments

Got fitted for the Paradym Triple Diamond last year, and have heard nothing but good things about the new AI Smoke. Would love to see how it stacks up against my current driver and see if it can kick it out the bag! Good luck to everyone!

I've heard the ball speeds off this model is much better than the previous year.  Hmmm  Wonder if I could game one of these or should I wait for the next Titleist release? 🤔

2 hours ago, golfinnut said:

I've heard the ball speeds off this model is much better than the previous year.  Hmmm  Wonder if I could game one of these or should I wait for the next Titleist release? 🤔

I'm really intrigued to see what Titleist does. Every cycle they leave the question of how can it be improved and each year they seem to do just that. My thoughts are maybe the TSR3 is going to get the biggest change as its been relatively untouched for the past 2 cycles.

24 minutes ago, ZMendle10 said:

I'm really intrigued to see what Titleist does. Every cycle they leave the question of how can it be improved and each year they seem to do just that. My thoughts are maybe the TSR3 is going to get the biggest change as its been relatively untouched for the past 2 cycles.

I'm just wondering if they go the "10K" route like the other OEM's?  Or do they have something else up their sleeves?

At what point does everyone think we get to improvements in ball speed are done for? Only once every spot on the face is at the max? I feel like so many drivers are so good on maxing ball speed its almost to a point of making us hacks consistent is where they need to focus but that doesnt look as good to us as ball speed. 

1 hour ago, golfinnut said:

I'm just wondering if they go the "10K" route like the other OEM's?  Or do they have something else up their sleeves?

I can see them chasing it but I don't think they are going to make it as obvious the club has it as say Taylormade or Ping.

After years of shunning Callaway I tested and bought the Callaway Paradym 7 wood and love it with all my heart. I would love to try there new driver tech and see if it fits my game like the 7 wood did. 

14 minutes ago, asef said:

After years of shunning Callaway I tested and bought the Callaway Paradym 7 wood and love it with all my heart. I would love to try there new driver tech and see if it fits my game like the 7 wood did. 

I have a triple diamond ai smoke 7 wood and it is my favorite club so easy to hit right??

Can’t believe I missed the cutoff by an hour!! Ugh I was on vacation and am just catching up on my messages. Well good luck to the 5 who are selected. Would have loved to try the Max and put it up against my Epic driver 

This Test is now closed to further comments.