Testers Wanted! Volvik Golf Balls ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,943 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Testers Wanted!

TW-ParadymSmokeFeature.jpg

Coming off an impressive performance in the Best Driver of 2024 testing with MyGolfSpy, we had to get these drivers into the hands of our member testing community.

The Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Triple Diamond took home second place in the overall standings, and the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke D managed third place, being awarded Best for Distance.

Callaway is no stranger to performing well in Most Wanted testing, but this year's performance is especially impressive, considering a total of 37 drivers were part of the testing, the most ever in Most Wanted history.

About the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Series:

The second generation of Paradym added a new Ai-optimized face, which Callaway calls micro deflections, aiding downrange accuracy. The Carbon Chassis is also 15% lighter than the original, helping Callaway redistribute weight into other areas, thus making the series more forgiving.

The Paradym Ai Smoke series is also the first in several generations not to include Jailbreak.

There are three core models in the Paradym Ai Smoke family: Max, Max D, and Triple Diamond.

• Max is the standard model and offers the most adjustability with a sliding weight at the back and an adjustable hosel.
  • Max D is a draw bias driver with maximum forgiveness. It lacks movable weights but is adjustable through the Callaway Optifit hosel.
  • Triple Diamond is the low spinning option, featuring adjustable front and back weights for spin optimization. It also includes a smaller profile for those who prefer that in a driver head.

Max-TW.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

We are looking for five golfers to test, review, and keep a Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke driver. We will select two golfers for the Triple Diamond version, two for the Max D version, and a final tester for the Max version.

We want to know how these drivers perform in your hands and their real-world performance. Are they more forgiving than their predecessor? Are they longer? Will they make it into your bag after testing?

Does this sound like a test you would be perfect for?

Alldriver-TW.jpg

*Must be a MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected.

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in North America.

*Registration closes April 16.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on April 23.

338 Comments

Incredible testing year thus far only continues to impress, great work to all the forum staff creating all of these opportunities. After having replaced my irons this past summer my Callaway Rogue is my oldest club in the bag. After doing the stack all winter it would be nice to test out a new driver with my swing speed gains. 

Would love to put the smoke against my original Paradym Triple diamond, it's been an amazing driver for me the past year. Would take something great to get it out of the bag. 

I have been taking lessons to rebuild my swing after time off from golf (kids) and am getting ready to pull the trigger on a new set of irons and driver. I'm currently using a Taylor Made 580xd (left handed) which my instructor mentions is crippling to me since TM apparently used draw bias geometry (xd), but didn't reverse it for the left handed drivers, so I have a *fade* biased driver.

Callaway is in my list of clubs to test, so this is very timely.

For 1 small nanosecond I was excited, but then noticed ONLY North America.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611rb50lhrj5psvtuvkk3

Oh well looks like I'm back to Plan A - just drop the cash and join in the test as an interloper. Plan B might be better - wait for the reviews and then see if I want to drop the cash. Plan C - go have fun and test lots of drivers.

I'm looking to change the big dawg and have hit a few candidates with the Smoke high on the "looking good so far" list.

Good luck to all. I'm sure all the lucky testers will be

giphy.gif

How My Golf Spy has grown to become a leader in the golf industry. Providing excellent updates on golf products and more.  
I hope I get the chance to analyze the Callaway AI Smoke triple D driver. Low spin and smaller clubhead fits my game. Put me in coach!

Oh my, what a fabulous opportunity for the well chosen few and another home run for the MGS forum.  Looking forward to the thoughts, comments and results.  So how many thousands of people will apply for this unique opportunity. For those truly interested in becoming a tester, please read the How to be a tester guide by @GolfSpy_APH. Let the drooling begin. 

For the purposes of this test, can we pretend Queensland Australia is in North America? 😂

This request of course can be voided if I'm lucky enough to be able to test the L.A.B. Putter instead. I'm not greedy 😂

Seriously though, the testing opportunities this year have been incredible already, and it's only April. Well done MGS team! 

This would be a fun one to try out. All the new tech really intrigues me, but the steep price tags have kept me from making a jump. Would really be curious to see how much more forgiving these are compared to mine that's creeping up on a decade old, wouldn't hurt to see a few more yards too...

This Test is now closed to further comments.