Testers Wanted: ExPutt! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,124 signups
Equipment Type: Puttes
Vendor: T Squared

Testers Wanted!

image.png

Hot off their impressive performance in MyGolfSpy Most Wanted testing, we are excited to bring T Squared putters to our member testing platform. The T Squared TS-912 finished third overall and was the best putter from 10 feet. Considering there were 39 putters tested this year, that is impressive. However, the story of how the brand was created and founded blows that out of the water.
About T Squared

I would love to tell the full story here but our own John Barba has already done this must-read article on T Squared which you can read HERE. Instead, I will give you the shorter version. T Squared was created by Tony Tuber in 2018 who, at the time, was just 17 years old.

The company now offers nine putter models, all hand-built and with different customization options. Several of the T Squared models have different finishes, neck options and shaft colors to go along with standard customization options such as dexterity, shaft length and lie angle.

3.jpg

What Is Being Tested

We are looking for four golfers to test, review and keep a custom T Squared putter. The selected testers will have their choice of any model as well as customization options. 
We know these performed well in the Most Wanted test but we also want to know how they perform on the course in the hands of our selected testers. How do they feel? What are their strengths and weaknesses? And, ultimately, did they help you have fewer putts per round?

Do you want to be a tester for a T Squared putter? 

1.jpg

*Open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum members. 
*Registration closes May 9.
*Testers announced on the Forum May 14.

5.jpg

173 Comments

This is sick! Never heard of this company before but after visiting their website, the product looks really incredible. Would love a chance to test one of these. Good luck everyone! 

Those are beautiful putters.  It would be awesome to test.  When I first got my spider I loved it but more and more I'm wanting to go back to a milled face no insert putter.  Given the putting is my weakest part of the game where I always gain strokes.  But I would love to test it.  The feel and speed of a constant face is what I'm looking for.  I know that I'm not one of the best and really hit the ball in the same spot on the putter face so with the insert I get different speeds coming off.  Good luck all 

It's awesome to see so many different "smaller" companies putting out quality products at a reasonable price in the golf scene. These putters look absolutely magnificent. Good luck to all!

I would love to be able to test this putter. The information about its ten foot accuracy has me psyched! I would gladly play with it for 5 day a week for the test period. I’m always looking forward to try the new technology! 

Putting has been my big flaw and last year switched to the PXG Closer putter and improved a lot but on the green is still where I lose a bunch of strokes so I would love to see if these are more balanced and fit my game better. 

Great looking putters, but after looking at their web site they do not make a center shafted model that could be used as a broom stick model (An and Scott uses). So I wish those chosen good luck and good putting. 

PS: If they should happen to be contemplating making a center shaft model then by all means count me in!!......🤪 

I don't replace clubs often. I use a 2 sided putter that's 27 years old and I miss many putts slightly off line. This may bring me to the next level on the back 9 of my life. 

Screenshot_20230404_182843_eBay.jpg

These look really nice. I've been using the stacked putting app lately and im seeing improvement. I'd love to put this up against my jailbird cruiser and see what happens

This Test is now closed to further comments.