Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,084 signups
Equipment Type: Technology
Vendor: ExPutt

ExPuttFeature.jpg

Do you find putting practice boring or repetitive? Is it something you avoid doing because it is not true enough to real-world situations? ExPutt is a putting simulator that aims to change that. It is a small, portable device that can be used for fun and to improve your putting at home with minimal space required.

What Is ExPutt RG?

ExPutt is a small putting simulator that connects to your smart device or TV and provides real-world feedback and situations to help you improve your putting. The ExPutt system consists of a putting mat with a foam backstop, a remote, and a tripod camera for measuring putts. The system features training and game modes for practice, competition, and fun, as well as real courses.

ExPutt RG Numbers

On the data side, ExPutt provides ball speed, launch direction, distance, putter path, tempo, and impact angle. Want to enhance the experience? Place stickers on your putter for more accurate data.

ExputtPractice.jpg

Playing Modes

ExPutt offers three playing modes. The Classic Mode has three sub-modes: Practice, Play9, and Challenge, which allow golfers to work on various aspects of putting, including on-course play. Explorer Mode focuses on your putting weaknesses. Golfers can select a pin position and recreate putts from the past on real courses. Multi Mode allows golfers with ExPutt devices to compete against each other in real time.

The Testing Opportunity

We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep an ExPutt RG device. For this testing opportunity, we want golfers who are committed to improving their putting to see if the ExPutt RG can help them achieve that. We want the testers to compete against each other in Multi Mode and to share their full experience with the device, from unboxing to simulation rounds.

Are you a golfer who struggles with putting? Think this test could solve your putting woes?

Want to learn more? -https://exputt.com/ 

ExPuttHome.jpg

• This test is open to all forum members worldwide.
  • Registration ends July 3.
  • Testers will be announced on the MyGolfSpy Forum on July 9.

188 Comments

This system looks amazing.  I am at the point where i would rather role a 30' putt than a 4 footer.  This looks like a huge help.

It would be amazing to be picked to compare and contrast to my BLPs putting accuracy.

Sounds like yet another great opportunity for anyone to try! Would love to have one of these to practice putting with my new Ai One putter! Best of luck to everyone

I am begging you my golf spy for a chance at this one as someone living in the cold northeast this would be the perfect tool to keep my putting up during the winter.  Also, this could be the excuse for me to convince the wife to let me drop some money on that L.A.B. putter I have had my I on for testing and the support of the community.

Would like to test to see if it’s just another useless or over priced training aid, or in fact useful. Good luck everyone. 

Awesome opportunity! Would love to test this product but will be following the results as putting practice is often my least favorite. This product may change that.

This is a really good opportunity for me! 
My putting mirror and wellputt putting mat can use a upgrade!! 

be63bedd-93e9-4bc4-b26f-a22707891774.jpeg

Would LOVE to test this bad boy out. Putting is my strongest suit. Its fun to watch good putters putt. I am thinking about getting into some putting teaching. Would be a useful training tool.

While I consider putting to be a strength,  I still have spells where I struggle and have spent hours trying to understand what changed.   I would really love the opportunity to test this system and use it to improve my putting.   I am also going to be in the unique situation of Habib hours to devote to working on my putting.

Would love to be selected so I can see my current baseline and then see my progression using metrics - love me some data to analyse!  Be fun to compete against other forum members too 🙂

I would love to try this out! Such a great opportunity for anyone who needs to work on putting (like me, lol)! My putting is the worse part of my game, no matter how much I try to improve it with practice. 

Never heard of this product but looks amazing!  Such a great opportunity; good luck to all. I can't wait to hear how much folks use it long term.

Hoping to get picked to test.  If not looking forward to review.  Looks great. 

Awesome opportunity! Good luck everybody! Looks like a great way to improve putting skills

The fact that I can both travel with it and it’s doesn’t take up much space in a room if very attractive to me. I travel a ton for work and can really see myself connecting to a tablet and practicing my putting during overnight hotel stays. Thanks MGS and Exputt for “putting” this together. 

Wow really looking forward seeing the results and to know how easy it is to use. I've been struggling with putting lately and in a journey finding out what kind of putter I am, straight or shape. This would help so signed up for testing. Very interesting data output as well, as I'm most interested about the club face behavior. Using the Garmin R10 to get the same data for my irons. Anyhow really looking forward to the reviews. 

What a great opportunity!   Been interested in this, since I first saw ads.  Very interested in the feedback from these trials!

4 hours ago, Fongle said:

Is this different to the older/original model? I remember seeing this when it came out a few years ago, I did check their website just now and can't see if this an upgrade at all though

Just reading the description at least both the Explorer and Multi Modes are new. Both look like great features!!

I've been looking at this for a couple of years but never pulled the trigger.  Looks like a great training aid!

This Test is now closed to further comments.