Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
4,088 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: Rapsodo

RapsodoTW.jpg

We ran a member testing opportunity with the Rapsodo MLM2Pro last season, but since then, Rapsodo has released a handful of new features and updates that need to be reviewed.

The Rapsodo MLM2Pro has been highly praised by MyGolfSpy for its various functions and extremely affordable price point. We know how well the Rapsodo MLM2Pro can help golfers with training, video, and overall numbers, but how functional and useful are these new features? Can they open up this launch monitor's value to more golfers for more uses?

To give you an idea of some of the new features that have been released since launch, here is a brief rundown:

R-Cloud: Now you can access all your sessions, recordings, and shots anywhere you have internet access. Want to review swings on your computer and break down your swing? Now you can, and you are not limited to only viewing them on the app.

R-Speed: Are you working on gaining swing speed? R-Speed will record your swings, swing speed, and sessions in conjunction with Superspeed, The Stack, and Rypstick to give you accurate results on your swing speed training. Don’t have one of those? Don’t worry, you can work on speed training just using the Rapsodo App and MLM2Pro.

Range: Practice on a range and get more lifelike feedback even while hitting into a net.

Target Range: Want to work on specific targets? Target Range gives you various targets to aim at in a full virtual practice facility. Hitting targets doesn’t just mean greens; there are fairways and layup options, offering over 100 different targets to choose from.

These are just a few of the new features that have been added, and we need to review them.

RapsodoUnit.jpg

The Testing Opportunity We are looking for three golfers to test, review, and keep a Rapsodo MLM2Pro launch monitor with a one-year Premium Membership. Our selected testers are expected to give a full review of all these new features as well as how the Rapsodo MLM2Pro works as a simulator. Do these new features add value? Should they entice golfers to take the plunge and purchase an MLM2Pro? We want you to let our community know.

*This testing opportunity is open to registered Forum members in the U.S. only.

*Registration closes July 24.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on July 30.

RapsodoTrack.jpg

232 Comments

It would be awesome to see how this stacks up against trackman. I’ve always looked at this and wanted it bc reviews say it is fairly accurate given the price and it can track swing speed with super speed sticks which is pretty cool. Im glad launch monitors are including this capability. 

High School golf coach with season around the corner, would be great for me to test and to have the players use as well. Good to know our data points, and I have the time to test and report before the school year gets going!

Now this, would be fantastic to have a chance to try. I've been going to the range working on the game soo much that this would be tons cheaper and cooler being able to do it in the backyard. 

I live in New York and want to play/practice year round so I am currently doing a remodel to install a home simulator but have not selected a simulator yet.  I also started the Superspeed system a couple months ago (+4 mph so far) and would love to be able to track my progress with the Rhapsodo. This sounds like the perfect opportunity for me!

Just ordered the PRGR HS130A and can borrow my buddies cheaper Rapsido to do some good comparison testing on this one. Outdoor range has a trackman and the indoor sim close by has some decent software as well. Looking forward to it. 

I would love to compare numbers on this device and see what kind of help it can deliver to my golf game. This is a good opportunity that MGS is giving us to help our game. Thank you MGS!

I just received my new Mizuno 245’s that I was fitted for at a national retail Golf Shop. I am hitting these new sticks about as good as I had hoped but my distance control is still an issue. I don’t want to use the indoor hitting booth with synthetic turf and then trust the monitor for accurate distance. I also don’t want to go to the range and hit dirt ball range balls and try to figure out distances with signs that are permanently stuck in the ground and not coordinated with where I’m hitting from. A Rapsado would be ideal. I could hit balls on days with different temps and wind conditions and directions to finally learn just how far I hit my new clubs with full swings, 3/4 swings etc. I play in a Monday golf group of 30 retired guys (not everyone plays every week but we average 3-4 foursomes weekly) and we move around to a different track each Monday. Thus although we’ve all played these courses many times it’s difficult to “dial in” shot distances since we only play a single course once a year and not every day that would allow fine tuning. Every week I seem to hit so many irons at flags only to see shots on target but short or long. My new Zuno’s are easy to hit and are 1 to 1 1/2 clubs longer than my old Mizuno’s but I need practice time learning accurately just how far they go. A Rapsado would be my next step in lowering my handicap. 

I've been using the original Rapsodo for years.  The upgrades they've made are incredible and would love the feedback and new analysis available.

Keep the simulator tests coming!! Another awesome opportunity from the MGS crew!

I'm anxious to hear from the testers here. For all of us number nerds out there, it would definitely be nice to be able to trust an affordable simulator that offers enough features while staying easy to use. Fingers crossed on this one!

Looking at getting a new one for the high school team I coach. This would be pretty sweet to see how they do with it and all the different swings.

This Test is now closed to further comments.