Testers Wanted: Me and My Golf True Grip Glove

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,085 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Glove
Vendor: Me and My Golf

MMGFeature.jpg

If you are a golfer who watches YouTube, then you are likely familiar with the Me and My Golf channel. Andy and Piers have been staples of YouTube golf, amassing nearly a million subscribers. Andy and Piers (hosts and faces of Me and My Golf) have hundreds of videos aimed at making the game of golf simpler and providing more consistent results with tips, tricks, and content that is fun, innovative, and informative.

The Me and My Golf True Grip Glove

Andy and Piers have branched out from the YouTube world, offering a product that is purpose-built to fix a large issue many golfers have – the grip.

The Me and My Golf True Grip Glove is a fully functional golf grip and training aid all in one. It features clear visual cues and materials that help golfers get their grips into the proper placement every time.

Not only that, but included with the glove is access to exclusive videos about the glove, how to train with it, and what to look for when using it. All of this is accessible through a QR code included with the golf glove.

MMGGlove.jpg

The Testing Opportunity

We are looking for golfers who struggle with their grip, who have a big hook, slice, or just trouble hitting straighter shots. The golf grip can be a difficult thing to manage, and we are keen to see if the Me and My Golf True Grip Glove can cure your grip issues.

For this testing opportunity, four golfers will be selected to test, review, and keep a Me and My Golf True Grip Glove.

Are you struggling with big misses left or right and want to see if this glove can help cure them?

MMGGlove2.jpg

This testing opportunity is open to all registered Forum members worldwide.

Available for left- and right-handed golfers.

Registration closes July 24.

Testers will be announced on the Forum on July 30.

73 Comments

For some unknown reason the last few months my driver just doesn't feel right in my hands. Would love to test the product and see if it helps me get back to being comfortable again. 

Main shop shape is a baby draw but will quickly become a hook🤷‍♂️

Interested in testing a glove because I have never played with a glove. Wondering if a glove would make a difference & to see if I have the proper grip. I'm right handed.

I would be willing to be an active participant. I have been struggling with grip issues over the years

I have been using Travis Mathew’s golf gloves they have a spot where you put the club in the fingers also. But this is much more detailed. Would love the opportunity to try this out. Thanks!

I've been following the Me and My Golf team for years.  Their content is legit and I'm looking forward to this review.  Good luck to everyone who signs up!

Would love to hear how durable these are! Been a Red Rooster guy for almost 2 yrs ( yes I understand these are also a training aid) still using my first glove! Have 2 others and the rain gloves ( used them yesterday as it rained for 15 holes). 

This is definitely one that I'm very interested in following and seeing the results from the testers. As someone who is constantly messing around with my grip in hopes to find the "right" way to hold my clubs, this could be very useful in learning some legit tips.

I’m your guy. Huge fan of Andy and Piers. Super hard on gloves. So I’ll be good for testing durability. Left handed too. 

IMG_2866.jpeg

This Test is now closed to further comments.