Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,743 signups
Equipment Type: Technology
Vendor: HackMotion

HackMotionTW.jpg

Are you ready to take your golf game to the next level? We're annoucing a unique opportunity for four passionate golfers to test and review the new HackMotion 2.0!

About HackMotion

HackMotion is working hard to revolutionize golf training through advanced technology and innovative design. Founded with a passion for helping golfers of all levels improve their skills, HackMotion provides cutting-edge solutions that deliver precise, real-time feedback on swing mechanics. 

Straight From HackMotion: “Our mission is to empower golfers with the tools they need to achieve their full potential, combining the latest in wearable technology with user-friendly software. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, Hackmotion is here to help you master your swing and elevate your game.”

HackMotion4.jpg

Product Overview

HackMotion 2.0 is their latest innovation in golf swing analysis technology. This wearable device provides detailed insights into your swing mechanics, helping you identify areas for improvement and track your progress over time. With enhanced accuracy and user-friendly features, Hackmotion 2.0 is designed to cater to golfers of all skill levels.

HackMotion2.jpg

Key Features:

• Real-time feedback on wrist angles and swing positions
  • Detailed analytics and performance tracking
  • Intuitive app interface for easy data review
  • Personalized training recommendations
  • Suitable for all levels of golfers

The Testing Opportunity

We're looking for four golfers who are passionate about improving their game and eager to provide detailed feedback on their experience with Hackmotion 2.0. We want golfers who have a keen interest in golf technology and will be willing to provide open, honest and constructive feedback on the device and its software. 

(Special Trade-In Opportunity: Do you already own the original HackMotion device? Did you know you can trade in your original Hackmotion for the new HackMotion 2.0 and enjoy the upgraded features at a special discounted rate?)

Hackmotion1.jpg

*This testing opportunity is open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum members.
*Registration ends July 31.
*Testers will be announced on the Forum Aug. 6.

167 Comments

This looks incredible, real time swing feedback would be amazing on the course. I often feel like the pieces of my swing get disconnected occasionally on the course and I don't always know why.

Love this opportunity. I am a big supporter of using technology fpr my game. Currently using range finder, watches, apps etc...

I would love to test this one out. One of my biggest issues is hand motion. I have looked at purchasing this but haven't pulled the trigger on it yet. It would be a 2 fer as my son could test it as well as a pretty good junior golfer with a 3 hcp. We are both tech nerds when it comes to golf.

I’ve been trying to take my game to the next level, been playing so much since I got a launch monitor for Xmas last year. 

MGS is giving people the opportunity to do just that. Take their game to the next level. Can’t wait to see the reviews of the lucky 4 selected people!

I have seen these in YouTube videos and I have been pretty curious about them. Coming from baseball, I have really felt like I have used my hands too much to create power and recently I have been working on relaxing them a lot more in the downswing. I have found that has helped my path and face to be a bit more square. I hit more power fades (start left, fade back to the middle) than straight fades or big fades/slices. I would love to see my numbers to see if what I feel in my hands is what's actually happening. I am very interested to hear how the testers fare with the device!

Getting immediate feedback whether on the range or course is so awesome.  I can always tell if I was “all arms” on a swing, but other mechanics being off is just not something I can tell with swing.  Great idea for a great game improving device.  

This may be the test opportunity I’m most excited about…EVER. Heard only great things about the device and insights it provides, not to mention a clear path to swing improvements.

I’d be over-the-moon to participate!!

Main question is will it help me fix my slice off the tee. Would love to see how the feedback can help make swing changes.

Sounds like it could be a good training product. I prefer products that provide measurable data. I feel like that helps me understand me not only on the "what's wrong" but the "why it's wrong".

I'm a tech geek and this is interesting, not sure how well it will work but would love to give it a shot. 

This would go lovely alongside my new net and practice mat at home. Valuable feedback. 

I’ve seen Mark Crossfield using something like this before. Thought it was super cool and definitely see how it could produce an ROI. Potential winter training aid for a minor but impactful swing change… 🤔

It’s also nice because you could work on it without actually even hitting a ball during the winter months. That’s one of the downsides of the ProSendr, feedback is based on strike, feel vs. real. With this you can get visual feedback without even making a strike—if I’m thinking about it correctly. 

Really cool opportunity to try a product I’ve heard a lot from the Sweet Spot podcast and all over my social media. Having the data and feedback on wrist angles during your swing is a great tool

I don’t know anything about HackMotion, but many in my group have said “what a hack.”  Must be providential.  

On 7/24/2024 at 9:18 PM, AP Major said:

but it's reminiscent of the Zepp golf device (now defunct).

Yes, I had the same thought.  I had the Zepp and found that it had limitations in capturing swing info.  The biggest problem though was the wonky connection issues.  I stopped using it after about 2 months of effort to get it to be useable.  Pity. Still, I hope that Hackmotion has figured those issues out.

This Test is now closed to further comments.