Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
4,296 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: Callaway

AI200.jpg

Testers Wanted: Callaway Apex Ai200 and Ai300 Irons

We’re are bringing another newly launch product by way of the latest additions to Callaway's renowned Apex line of irons—the Apex Ai200 and Ai300 to member testing.

The Apex line has a rich history, originally stemming from the legendary Ben Hogan brand, and has been a go-to for serious golfers since Callaway adopted it. Known for combining the feel of a forged iron with cutting-edge performance, the Apex irons have continually evolved to meet the needs of today’s players.

These new models claim to represent a significant leap forward in golf club technology, blending Callaway's advanced artificial intelligence design with premium forged construction. The Ai200 is designed for players seeking a balance of distance and precision, featuring a sleek, fully forged hollow-body construction. On the other hand, the Ai300 caters to those needing a more forgiving, game-improvement iron without sacrificing the feel and control that better players demand. Both models are designed to deliver superior consistency, performance, and a modernized look and feel, which is where you come in.

Ai200TW.jpg

About the Testing Opportunity

We are seeking three Forum members to test, review, and keep a set of the new Callaway Apex Ai200 or Ai300 irons.

This is your chance to put Callaway's latest innovations to the test and provide honest feedback on how these clubs perform in various playing conditions. We’re looking for golfers who are eager to evaluate the distance, forgiveness, and precision claims made by Callaway and share their experiences with these new irons.

If you’re passionate about golf and ready to explore the claimed advancements in the Apex Ai200 or Ai300 irons, we encourage you to apply for this exciting testing opportunity.

Ai300.jpg

Callaway Golf! - GO HERE TO GET YOUR SPECS!

*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected for testing. 
*Open to all Forum members in the U.S.
*Registrations ends Aug 19.
*Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug 20.

479 Comments

Apex Sweet Spot Combo Set

Ai300 - 5, 6

Ai200 - 7-AW

Lie - 1.5* UP

Loft - Standard

Shaft - Project X LZ 6.0

Grip - GP CP2 Wrap (Blue) - Midsize

Screenshot2024-08-13112111.png.5bb8ce1367fff259be4fc75097c683e4.png

Another amazing opportunity for the spies! You guys have been knocking it out of the park lately. Stock 4-AW with stock grip for my dream set with my shaft and iron type below (300’s are my type of iron). Good luck everyone!

IMG_7549.png

IMG_7550.jpeg

Good luck to everyone signing up. I have always loved Callaways clubs. It would be very interesting to test the feel and workability of these new Ai200 irons. 

image.png.c9a4912ccabcc00c7e805520adc9246a.png

Great opportunity provided by MGS.  Thanks for giving us a chance to test them out.  Always looking for the right set to make the game even more fun.

image.png.8fea6dfb0c9176f0487e5bb392a4f342.png

The testing opportunities this year have been absolutely incredible!  Mods, you guys are crushing it (understatement of the year).

I am a Cobra lover, but I'd like to try something different for once. These would be awesome to try.

Screenshot 2024-08-13 141413.png

I am a Cobra lover, but I'd like to try something different for once. These would be awesome to try.

Having almost all callaway in my bag as it is these would be a huge upgrade from my rogue irons and epic flash hybrid  cool stuff   Good luck to allimage.png.c38ae1b75a46a6426bb982196e45e689.pngimage.png.b7388e55f16d6e8cc1ad2e1d3a39624b.png

So would be a cool test, but alas I’m the wrong side of the pond. However I thought I see what I’d be recommended and as the Callaway website always does it picks the original Paradym irons. I play with my answers some not a lot but enough. I’d say Callaway’s AI is not that intelligent 

Hmmm, 

Was kind of difficult to get the site to point me to what style would best fit my game (wonder if it's because the link to the Callaway site was the site for the countries that that still weigh there money against the standard pounds sterling, instead of freedom dollars like real Americans), but it looks like it suggests that the Apex Ai300 with the True Temper Dynamic Gold Mid 90g Stiff steel shafts would be the best fit for me. 

Odd though, that this would be a lighter shaft weight then what I'm currently using and makes me wonder if it'd help improve my swing speed at all, or end up giving me a little more feel in the face as the club head would definitely be more noticeable in my swing with this lighter shaft weight. Makes me consider what to do next for my next irons set that I eventually pick up...

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Look so slick!

Would love to try out:

AW-4

Stiff ~ Length: STD ~ Lie: STD

Below is my fitting at the Carlsbad Fitting Experience a while back. 

Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 12.22.42 PM.png

I can't get the club selector to work so I guess I'm out (although Ai300 6-AW, 1° upright, Graphite Light shafts would be my specs).

Good luck everyone!

This Test is now closed to further comments.