Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,634 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Bags
Vendor: Ghost Golf

TW-GhostGT14.jpg

Testers Wanted: Ghost Golf Cart Bag

Ghost Golf has released a cart bag that promises to combine style with functionality, offering features like magnetic pockets and extensive storage space. Premium priced, this bag aims to deliver convenience and durability on the course. The real question is whether it justifies the investment.

Key features:

• Durability: The bag is built from materials that are said to withstand regular wear and tear. Does it really stand the test of time or do signs of wear show up too quickly?
  • Magnetic Pockets: Designed for easy access, these pockets should make it simple to grab essentials during your round. Testers will evaluate if this feature is as convenient as it sounds in practice.
  • Storage Space: With multiple compartments, the bag claims to help organize your gear efficiently. But are these compartments genuinely useful or do they add unnecessary bulk?
  • Colorways: Available in seven colorway options including the new Valor colorway.

Gt-14 Specs.jpg

What you’ll be testing

We are looking for four golfers who will thoroughly test the Ghost Golf GT-14 cart bag, focusing on how well it performs in real-world scenarios. Are the materials made to last? Is the storage as practical as it seems? Most importantly, is this bag worth its price tag? Testers will explore all of these aspects and more, providing honest, detailed feedback that will help the MyGolfSpy community decide whether this product is a wise purchase.

GT14Colorway.jpg

Open to all registered Forum members worldwide.

Registration opens Sept. 5and closes Sept. 11.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 17.

This is your opportunity to put the Ghost Golf GT-14 cart bag to the test and see if it truly offers the value and performance that justify its price.

273 Comments

This bag looks amazing! My current bag is not holding up to the wear and tear of playing so something like this would be a great opportunity. Good luck to the testers!

1 hour ago, Mark Newcomb said:

I used to use a Staf bag, it got to be to heavy so I switched to a lighter stand bag. These bag look to be light weight and stylish, I would love to test one out.IMG_7386.png.1a046201011b6fdf0927870de2027ff9.png

Welcome to the SEC.  SEC has made it official.  You all are TEX and we are UT.  Will be pulling for you guys except when we have to face the Republic of Texas.  Again welcome, a real asset to the conference.   

Would love to test this against my Titleist stand bag.  Have a push cart and ride as well.  Would be interesting to see how this works for a hybrid approach.  Love the look and design elements!  Good luck to all!

These look great, I've used cart bags for over 15 years on an electric trolley. I'm very particular when I select a new bag, in terms of fit on the trolley, storage, club separation, how tmy accessories fit on the bag and hang, umbrella holder access. I currently use a Srixon 2022 Cart bag but also have a Callaway Hyper dry and Powakaddy Dri-tech that I use during the winter.

Current bag.

IMG_4968-Copy.JPEG.a319c1bb44417ebdc8f91536ece82c89.JPEG

Looks like a very good, high quality bag.  Like the magnetic pockets.  Would love to see how it compares to my Ogio.  Thanks for another great testng opportunity.  

I am a snowbird back and forth between NY and FL. Plays daily on a pushcart. They wear out quickly on me. Durability and convenience are the top priority for me. There are many good bags out there but I always find 1,2 or 3 faults that can make it just perfect. MG bag is cheat and good but the handle is in a wrong place. Some do have ice pouch for 6 packs but they don't really work and it's overkill. Some have too many pockest to remember which pocket holds what I am looking for etc.. If you want mt fin faults ( or not ), let me have the chance..

Cheers!

These look really nice. I would be interested to see how they hold up. I like that it has the pull through slot for cart straps and the cooler pocket. 2 things that my current bag is lacking.

14 hours ago, poprocksncoke said:

🔥🔥🔥😎

14 hours ago, poprocksncoke said:

🔥🔥🔥😎

9 hours ago, kgie1217 said:

I have the Vessel Lux Cart bag and really love it.  I got the Ghost Golf ANYDAY OREO BAG this past season and it's been my gamer since.  So, I would imagine Ghost Golf GT-14 bag is going to be fire!

9 hours ago, tjrush said:

Since I ride all the time and have my own golf cart I would love to compare this bag to my stand bag.

I would love to try this bag out and compare it to my Never Looz bag and my Club Glove bag . im ready for a new bag and this is a perfect opportunity for me to see what new and available in Golf bags ....

never looz bag.jpg

It mentions a 14 way divider on top, does it mean this has 14 individual slots for the clubs? If not things might get all sorts of confusing. But, I will test it out the best I can.

This Test is now closed to further comments.