Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,634 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Bags
Vendor: Ghost Golf

TW-GhostGT14.jpg

Testers Wanted: Ghost Golf Cart Bag

Ghost Golf has released a cart bag that promises to combine style with functionality, offering features like magnetic pockets and extensive storage space. Premium priced, this bag aims to deliver convenience and durability on the course. The real question is whether it justifies the investment.

Key features:

• Durability: The bag is built from materials that are said to withstand regular wear and tear. Does it really stand the test of time or do signs of wear show up too quickly?
  • Magnetic Pockets: Designed for easy access, these pockets should make it simple to grab essentials during your round. Testers will evaluate if this feature is as convenient as it sounds in practice.
  • Storage Space: With multiple compartments, the bag claims to help organize your gear efficiently. But are these compartments genuinely useful or do they add unnecessary bulk?
  • Colorways: Available in seven colorway options including the new Valor colorway.

Gt-14 Specs.jpg

What you’ll be testing

We are looking for four golfers who will thoroughly test the Ghost Golf GT-14 cart bag, focusing on how well it performs in real-world scenarios. Are the materials made to last? Is the storage as practical as it seems? Most importantly, is this bag worth its price tag? Testers will explore all of these aspects and more, providing honest, detailed feedback that will help the MyGolfSpy community decide whether this product is a wise purchase.

GT14Colorway.jpg

Open to all registered Forum members worldwide.

Registration opens Sept. 5and closes Sept. 11.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 17.

This is your opportunity to put the Ghost Golf GT-14 cart bag to the test and see if it truly offers the value and performance that justify its price.

273 Comments

I am still using the stand up strata golf bag that my cheap clubs came in. I have been looking at Ogio and Echo silencer type cart bags. I would love to give this bag a try. 

Guess I'll wait to pull the trigger on another Sun Mountain. Getting closer to needing all the storage you can use when you start shedding clothes when it's 55* at tee time and 80* when you finish up.

I live in AZ and play 4 times a week all year long. I could give it a great test. I own my own cart which I use every round. Thanks for the chance, Nelson

7 hours ago, poprocksncoke said:

🔥🔥🔥😎

1 hour ago, tjrush said:

Since I ride all the time and have my own golf cart I would love to compare this bag to my stand bag.

1 hour ago, tjrush said:

Since I ride all the time and have my own golf cart I would love to compare this bag to my stand bag.

This

I’ve had my C-130 bag for a couple years now and it’s the best bag I’ve had. I would love the opportunity to compare the Ghost bag to what I have now.  I would love to see if there’s something else out there that can handle what I put my bag through!

So I looked at the Ghost golf bags before I purchased my Vessel. Believing the hype around the Vessel bag and quality for a very premium price. Needless to say halfway through its first season with out being exposed to any rain it already started to wear and fortunately I purchased the warranty with it since Vessel didn't stand behind their product. I would love to have a chance to see what I missed out on and compare it to what is even on the higher end on a premium bag.

Wow wow wow!  😱 

What stands out the most to me is the claims of durability!

I have my 26 year-old cart bag, and my Stix 5 way stand bag.

Recently jumping to jumbo grips, I have been looking into a bag to accommodate them, as neither of mine are jumbo grip friendly. 

Also, will the GT-14 be franken-cart friendly? worthy? How will it stand up to both cart and push cart?

I cart ride 80%, I push cart 20% (for now) I do the range alot!

How much can I really fit in this bag?

Coming into climate swings real soon, where its 50⁰ in the AM, then 80⁰ before 11AM. So having a spot for the layers is also key.

The Maverick and the Valor designs both have caught my eye!

Thanks MGS amd Ghost Golf for this insane opportunity!!!

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 

I switched to a stand bag earlier this year and I regret it. I mostly walk courses, but I do use a push cart so I really didn't need to change. I am looking to go back to a Cart bag so this would be perfect. 

Would love to test this against my askecho slc-130 silencer bag.. My largest dislike about my current Bag is the lowest pocket behind the cooler compartment, if I put anything in it then I have no room in the cooler and likewise if I put anything in the cooler then I have no room in the storage compartment. Otherwise I love that i can flip my bag over and nothing moves or comes out. 

IMG_0758.jpeg

This Test is now closed to further comments.