Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
6,596 signups
Equipment Type: Clubs
Vendor: TaylorMade

TMPseriesTW.jpg

TaylorMade has introduced three new products designed to elevate your golf game: the P·770 Irons, P·7CB Irons, and the Hi-Toe 4 Wedge. We’re looking for six golfers—two for each product—to test, review, and keep these clubs. This is your chance to see if TaylorMade’s claims hold up when these clubs are put to the test by real golfers like you!

hitoeTW.jpg

What you’ll be testing

TaylorMade P·770 Irons: These irons are crafted for golfers who desire a blend of distance and forgiveness within a compact design. The hollow body construction with SpeedFoam Air aims to combine power with precision, while also providing a soft feel on impact. They’re said to be perfect for those who want to shape their shots without compromising on distance.

TaylorMade P·7CB Irons: Aimed at golfers who value precision, these cavity-back irons blend a traditional look with modern engineering. They are built to deliver high levels of control and feedback, allowing for a variety of shot shapes. This should make them a top choice for those who prioritize accuracy and feel.

TaylorMade Hi-Toe 4 Wedge: This wedge is designed for versatility in short-game scenarios. Featuring full-face grooves and a high-toe design, it’s engineered to enhance spin and control, especially when executing open-faced shots. It’s intended to perform well in a range of conditions and lies, making it a go-to option for short-game enthusiasts.

The testing opportunity

We’re looking for six golfers to thoroughly test these clubs, focusing on their performance, fitting experience, and durability over time. Whether it’s on-course feedback or data from a launch monitor, we want detailed insights that will help the MyGolfSpy community understand how these clubs truly perform.

4.jpg

Open to all registered forum members worldwide.

Registration ends Aug. 29.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 3.

Testers must be willing to be fit for their selected product.

3.jpg

380 Comments

Looking forward to the opportunity. Playing more now while working at the golf course. Thanks 

Been saving the lunch money to get some new irons and both of these were at the top of the list. What a great opportunity 

Great opportunity to test out some new products from TaylorMade. I've been considering going for the P7CB but haven't tested them out yet. Also interested to see how the P770 may differ with this year's model.

I am soooo interested in this test and will give plenty of feedback on them. I believe that you can also get them with the nippon neo shaft also. That is my weak point in my game lately as I am 71  and need a low kick shaft for a higher trajectory and have moved down to a regular flex. My weakness is from 140 to 190 yds. Pick me!

I just hoping for once that @mygolfspy  testers from Europe are also chosen  in this taylormade  test  as mygolfspy has many members over here on the otherside of the Atlantic 😂😂😂

Ever since I got my P790s 4 years ago I have been I love with them. Now that my game has improved I would love to test the P770s. I’ve hit them in a golf store and wow are they amazing. 

Can’t believe how cool it would be try out the P7CB irons. I have been eyeing these! Would be ecstatic to have the chance to play with them.

I’m currently playing TaylorMade irons and was custom fitted for my P790s (+ 1”, steelfiber 95 shafts, oversized grips).

They are solid. I love the ball flight, spin and solid feel at impact. As a single digit handicap, I do have one regret about the clubs. The offset is 1* greater than my previous set (Titleist T-100S). It sounds minor, but at address, it’s kind of driving me crazy!  Id like to test the P770 due to the smaller blade size and decreased offset.

I believe I will be better able to work the ball and still maintain the solid feel and ball flight I currently get from my P790s.  Please choose me for this test. The comparison data would be extremely valuable for other golfers trying to decide between P770 and P790 irons. 

Thank You!

I love the look and style of the Taylor Made P-7CB. They definitely stand out in the looks department compared to other Iron designs in the industry. Very classy Taylor Made, very classy. 

Loving all the opportunities. Good luck to everyone. These look like great options and before I got my JB Raw wedges I almost went hi toes 

I have the 2021 version of the P770 and they feel great, I've tried out the newer version, but the bank balance won't allow me to purchase at this time but loved them and felt like I could shape them a little bit easier.

Or was I trying to justify buying another set of irons 🤔

In my opinion, TaylorMade makes some of the best looking and highest performing clubs - though I’ve never played TaylorMade. 

Interested to see how the data on these irons and wedges compares to my current Callaway set.

Hot sauce! Good luck everyone. Purchased my current Tour Edge irons about 3 years ago as I was just starting out. I’ve been getting a lot better since and feel like it’s time to upgrade my irons. 

Every time I get a chance to swing one of these it makes me wish I could buy some and take them out on the course. Such a crisp feel and great overhead visual of the sleek face. Good luck! 

Mind blown 🤯 that MGS/TM is providing this awesome opportunity to forum members.  Have been looking at the P-770s recently as my game improves.  Currently game P-790s but would love to review what benefit the P-770s would be to a player of my abilities. 

Another great opportunity! Been looking at the 770s for a while love that they are enlisting this community to get feedback!

This Test is now closed to further comments.