2024 PGA Contest by MyClubFitter and My Golf Spy ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,965 signups
Equipment Type: Long Game
Vendor: Mizuno

Mizuno Long Game

Mizuno is here to bring back a favorite and often requested forum member test for 2023!  The Mizuno Long Game test will see testers fit the top end of their bag with the ST 230 line of clubs to see what sort of improvements can be made using Mizuno's latest gear.  Testers will get to experience the missing piece from their golf game in Mizuno's CORTECH Chamber which is featured throughout the lineup.  

image.png

What is the CORTECH Chamber?

The CORTECH Chamber: The Missing Piece:  Mizuno's CORTECH Chamber encases a dense stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU, taking stress from the club face and creating an additional energy source.  At the same time, locating weight closer to the club face to reduce spin rates, while contributing to a more solid, powerful sensation at impact.

image.png image.png

image.png

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the ST 230 long game clubs!

Each tester will select:

1.  ST-X 230 or ST-Z 230 Driver

2.  Two other clubs (select from ST-Z 230 Fairways, ST-Z 230 Hybrids, or Fli-Hi Driving Irons) to fill in the gap to their top iron.

This Test is open to all US Forum Members! 

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

208 Comments

11 minutes ago, Torden Golf said:

Understand everything you’re saying mate.

90% of the membership is US based? WOW! I would have thought international contributors might have been 30-40%, but that’s astonishingly skewed 🙂

Time to start looking at real estate in the US eh 🙂 But then from what I see memberships at some courses are $$$.

Fwiw I'll keep hounding international brands for member testing too 😉

Good luck to all who have entered!!! Very pumped for the testers to be announced, and even more excited for the reviews! 

Very cool opportunity, thank you Mizuno and MGS

I’ve always wanted Mizuno…irons. But I’d love to get a driver in my hands 

I play the TaylorMade Stelth2 and love this club. It would be great to put these clubs head to head 🤙🏼

I recently ordered the Jpx923 HL hot metals. These would be sweet to make the full transition to Mizuno to see how much improvement I can add this year. I added some last year and a new pitch shot this year. Scores finally dropping some. 

I always wanted to compare Mizuno to my current lineup, everything I read about the STX 230's has been great across the board! I would love to try out a driver, 3 wood and the utility iron to go head to head with what I currently have in the bag! Big shoutout to Mizuno for this, would absolutely love to be included!

20 minutes ago, knightsofnii said:

Surprised by the low signup level here in comparison to other tests going on. I've always been curious about Mizuno drivers and woods. 🔥🔥🔥

That makes two of us.  This is one I am really looking forward in seeing the results of. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.