Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,965 signups
Equipment Type: Long Game
Vendor: Mizuno

Mizuno Long Game

Mizuno is here to bring back a favorite and often requested forum member test for 2023!  The Mizuno Long Game test will see testers fit the top end of their bag with the ST 230 line of clubs to see what sort of improvements can be made using Mizuno's latest gear.  Testers will get to experience the missing piece from their golf game in Mizuno's CORTECH Chamber which is featured throughout the lineup.  

image.png

What is the CORTECH Chamber?

The CORTECH Chamber: The Missing Piece:  Mizuno's CORTECH Chamber encases a dense stainless steel weight with elastomeric TPU, taking stress from the club face and creating an additional energy source.  At the same time, locating weight closer to the club face to reduce spin rates, while contributing to a more solid, powerful sensation at impact.

image.png image.png

image.png

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the ST 230 long game clubs!

Each tester will select:

1.  ST-X 230 or ST-Z 230 Driver

2.  Two other clubs (select from ST-Z 230 Fairways, ST-Z 230 Hybrids, or Fli-Hi Driving Irons) to fill in the gap to their top iron.

This Test is open to all US Forum Members! 

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

208 Comments

I have read a lot about Mizuno stepping up their game in the Driver area as they have been very sought after irons by a lot of players. I’m glad they have given this community the opportunity to test out their woods. Good luck to everyone and would love to hear about your experience with the clubs your pick. 

The great testing opportunities just keep coming! Really looking forward to these reviews as a guy with an outdated top of the bag. Good luck to everyone who applies!

Love Mizuno, currently loving my 923 irons and S23 wedges.  Always had been interested in the rest of Mizuno offering.  What a killer opportunity to test the Mizuno long game. 

Really excited by this testing. Love to see what they can do to grow in this space. I can’t remember the last time I’ve actually seen much shelf space devoted to mizuno woods. Excited by the specs. 

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Cobra was for certain a big test and we have had many others which have been stellar this year. 

However the long game tests are my favorite as the clubs are in the hands of the fitter! Such a great test and one I am so excited for Mizuno to join in on.

Good luck to all those who apply!

I second this good luck everyone 

Awesome opportunity for 4 lucky golfers! As most golfers know "nothing feels like a Mizuno" I would love to get an opportunity to try out the driver and woods. Already have the MP18 irons in the bag and would not be opposed to adding Mizuno to the top end of the bag as well. Either way I'm just excited to see the feedback from whoever is lucky enough to test them. 

Long time Mizuno irons and wedges currently 223 irons and T22 wedges. Have played Mizuno woods in the past (still have 180 Driver and 3 Wood) but have recently been playing Titleist woods (TSi3). Have read many great things about the new models. Glad Mizuno is making this opportunity available for all. Good luck to everyone!

3 hours ago, Kanoito said:

😞 US only

But good to see Mizuno mixing it up with the big boys! Their irons have always been top 3 for me, but the long sticks somehow always under the radar...

2 hours ago, Torden Golf said:

US only, again <sigh>

I promise I tried!  Unfortunately a lot of OEMs are set up with divisions rather than being purely Global. Even getting US and CAN has been difficult this year.  

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

I promise I tried!  Unfortunately a lot of OEMs are set up with divisions rather than being purely Global. Even getting US and CAN has been difficult this year.  

Do you think we could use MGS to contact their other divisions for example in Europe? They won't react to the average Joe asking, but with MGS behind I'm sure we could move something.

Gutted it's US only but totally understand.

Would love to try the fli-hi, still love my tzoid fli-hi even it does make my setup look somewhat strange.

This Test is now closed to further comments.