Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
886 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Bags
Vendor: Stitch Golf

Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bags

Stitch Golf is here for member testing this year and has created what they believe is "the perfect walking bag" in the SL2 Golf Bag.

image.png image.png

image.png image.png 

Designed using STITCH® Touring Fabric, a proprietary product used in STITCH® bags that has the strength of leather, but is more durable, lightweight and water resistant.  Each SL2 Bag also features:

• An interchangeable single and double strap with the convenience of a stand.
  • A super light weight of just over 4 pounds. and combines styles and functionality.
  • Equipped with one full length apparel pocket, a golf ball pocket, a pocket lined with felt for valuables and one insulated for a beverage, the SL2™ provides ample storage for your round.
  • A 4-way top divider completed with lift-assist handles ensures you have an effortless day on the course.

The SL2 is the bag for you if you are the "weekend golfing warrior" who plays hard and prefers walking. Featuring multiple dividers, optimal storage, and a two shoulder harness system, the SL2 provides ultimate comfort as the perfect walking bag.

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the SL2 Stand Bags

This Test is open to all US Forum Members, and testers can choose any in stock color option.

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

113 Comments

Would definitely be a fun test, I have used a cart bag for years now as I have a back injury.

This would be a good way to test the carry bags comfort and useability.   

Beautiful bag, but I have now gone through two of them and the Achilles' Heel is the leg system. They loosen up and weaken SO quickly and do not hold up well to any sort of wear and tear at all. Two flights in a hardshell case for both bags I've had and the leg system has been close to shot.

On 8/5/2023 at 12:13 PM, NickFowlz said:

Beautiful bag, but I have now gone through two of them and the Achilles' Heel is the leg system. They loosen up and weaken SO quickly and do not hold up well to any sort of wear and tear at all. Two flights in a hardshell case for both bags I've had and the leg system has been close to shot.

That is a bummer!  With the price point they are at, they need to hold up well!

On 8/5/2023 at 2:13 PM, NickFowlz said:

That's a watch area for me because my Jones Trouper had some leg issues, but more design than durability -- it's the only bag I've used that hooks the stand mechanism into the legs from the inside, relying on a lock washer to hold it together (internal tooth washer, on a smooth surface). One day, on the third tee, one of the washers flew off, and the stand was unusable the rest of the round (customer service was great, fixed it and it hasn't happened again, but it still sticks with me, and relegated it to a backup/sometimes bag). Ever since that day, I've had my eye on stand quality, so it's top of mind once I get this bag in hand for testing. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.