Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,731 signups
Equipment Type: Range Finder
Vendor: Precision Pro

TWPP3.jpg

Precision Pro claims their new Titan Elite rangefinder is “the new gold standard in golf rangefinders.” A bold claim for a product competing in a category with premium devices that are proven and function exceptionally well. However, Precision Pro has a few tricks up its sleeve with the Titan Elite that they feel set it apart from the rest.

About The Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder

The Titan Elite features an aluminum shell to enhance its durability without adding too much weight. It also boasts an IP67 rating for dust and water resistance, meaning rain or shine, this rangefinder is protected against the elements. The IP67 rating is the highest in its class.

Also included are some of the standard but critical features such as visual target lock with a ripple visual effect and pulse vibration when you lock onto the flag.

However, it is the connection with the Precision Pro app that looks to really set the Titan Elite apart. With the app integration, the rangefinder provides front, center and back-of-green GPS yardages through the reticle with the press of a button. 

Finally, what may be the feature golfers could use the most is “Find My Titan.” Forget your rangefinder? Precision Pro has you covered with its GPS location feature. This will ping the Titan Elite and provide a notification on your phone if you misplace it. 

TWPP3 (2).jpg

The Testing Opportunity

We are looking for four golfers to test, review and keep a Precision Pro Titan Elite rangefinder.

We want to know how all these features function in the hands of real golfers. Is this rangefinder truly in a class of its own compared to other top-of-the-line rangefinders?

Do you think you are up to the test?

TWPP5.jpg

*Open to all registered Forum members in North America.

*Registration closes June 5.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on June 11.

140 Comments

What timing! I just lost my Precision Pro N7 and was really missed off. I needed a rangefinder that could be used by a senior man who doesn't always have a steady had. The N7 was easy to use, read and met my needs perfectly. Would love to see if the newest model works as well.

I have Bushnell v5   and would love to do a comparison of the two.     THANKS     

I have experience with several brands over the past few years. Precision Pro not being one. (Bushnell v4 and v5, blue tees, shot scope). Would be cool to see how this compares to all of them if selected.

good luck to all 

Perfect timing.  Every time I use my current range finder, I say to myself "no idea if that is correct, I need a new one"

I currently use the Bushnell Hybrid. I really like having GPS and laser all in one. It would be very interesting to compare it’s performance to the Precision Pro. 

I currently use Arccos gps distances and do not own a rangefinder. Would love the opportunity to try one out on a regular basis. 

Good Luck to all. I never win at raffles and have never been an MGS tester...so your odds are better than mine. 

I’ve been looking for one one and have tried many so I’m excited about the opportunity to try Precision Pro Titan Elite. 

Interested in this one! I currently have a Precision Pro Nexus that I bought BECAUSE of an MGS review, but it's older and pretty limited. No slope, really only locks onto the flag, (which it does flawlessly) so hard to judge distance to a hazard, etc. I've been in the market for a new rangefinder, but haven't pulled the trigger. maybe I'll get lucky and the trigger will get pulled for me! 😆

Currently use a 2 year old Precision Pro rangefinder and have loved it. The opportunity to be a tester amd directly compare the 2 would be awesome. Good luck to everyone!

I have a cheap Amazon rangefinder and don't like it. I keep looking at them but can't get myself to pull the trigger fearing it won't be better than what I have. This is a great opportunity!

This would be a great opportunity. Just lost my range finder on the course earlier this week. The GPS ping location to find a misplaced rangefinder would have saved me $200! Good luck to all that apply. Excited to see how this compares to bushnell and GPS like Arccos

I use both a Shot Scope V5 and Precision Pro NX10. I usually look at my watch prior to using the rangefinder so I have an idea of what the rangefinder reading should be.

I currently only use a GPS through Arccos but would like to add a rangefinder as well to provide target accuracy.  

As a rangefinder skeptic, this could be something for me to try. I don't believe rangefinders are necessary for average golfers. With all the free apps available with GPS capabilities, why pay a couple hundred dollars for a rangefinder? Spending $400 on lessons would probably help the average golfer more than a rangefinder.

I also think they slow down the game. I see a lot of guys out there taking a minute or two to figure out the range then make a decision on what to do. 1 to 2 minutes per hole adds 30 minutes to the round.

Still using one of the original Precision Pro. Would be interested in seeing what the new one offers.

This Test is now closed to further comments.