Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,731 signups
Equipment Type: Range Finder
Vendor: Precision Pro

TWPP3.jpg

Precision Pro claims their new Titan Elite rangefinder is “the new gold standard in golf rangefinders.” A bold claim for a product competing in a category with premium devices that are proven and function exceptionally well. However, Precision Pro has a few tricks up its sleeve with the Titan Elite that they feel set it apart from the rest.

About The Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder

The Titan Elite features an aluminum shell to enhance its durability without adding too much weight. It also boasts an IP67 rating for dust and water resistance, meaning rain or shine, this rangefinder is protected against the elements. The IP67 rating is the highest in its class.

Also included are some of the standard but critical features such as visual target lock with a ripple visual effect and pulse vibration when you lock onto the flag.

However, it is the connection with the Precision Pro app that looks to really set the Titan Elite apart. With the app integration, the rangefinder provides front, center and back-of-green GPS yardages through the reticle with the press of a button. 

Finally, what may be the feature golfers could use the most is “Find My Titan.” Forget your rangefinder? Precision Pro has you covered with its GPS location feature. This will ping the Titan Elite and provide a notification on your phone if you misplace it. 

TWPP3 (2).jpg

The Testing Opportunity

We are looking for four golfers to test, review and keep a Precision Pro Titan Elite rangefinder.

We want to know how all these features function in the hands of real golfers. Is this rangefinder truly in a class of its own compared to other top-of-the-line rangefinders?

Do you think you are up to the test?

TWPP5.jpg

*Open to all registered Forum members in North America.

*Registration closes June 5.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on June 11.

140 Comments

I’ve never used a rangefinder so excited to see the reviews. I have used every app on the market at least one. 

Never used range finder. I’m sold on Skycaddie. Used Skycaddie now for about 7-8 years. however, this is good opportunity to explore which product could be my preference? My Golf group uses both range finders and Skycaddie, can consult accuracy of precision pro product with their products. 🤟🏼

I just lost my range finder.  I was going to evaluate which one to put back in my bag.  I would love to try this one out for sure.

Awesome test, I had just watched a YouTube video on this rangefinder from Precision Pro and it had caught my attention! I currently use the GoGoGo Sport rangefinder I was given as a gift (review of it posted below), and while it has been functional, having the GPS function as well would be such a step up! Looking forward to seeing how this does on the course! 

Was literally just looking at this model given some of the memorial/Father’s Day sales. 

I like that it automatically gives you front, back, center readings and also can suggest clubs based on your specific yardages. 

Would love to have the chance to test it and see if my approach number can improve with this tech. Good luck to everyone! Looking forward to reading the reviews. 

Best of luck to all who sign up for this opportunity to test a piece of equipment to improve short-game accuracy. Thank you, GS for putting this all togethe.

I already have it.   I still have my NX7 which I have had for several years now.   It still works like a charm.   

Did you know that you get a 30% discount from Precision Pro if you have one of their previous range finders?   

Anyway.  The Titan is great.   The speed in comparison is amazing.   The range finding on the Titan is instant.   The app integration even on Android works very well.   

After the 30% discount I couldn't be happier.  And they didn't want the NX7 back.   It's a perfect hand me down.   

I'll never buy from another company.   

I've been looking at upgrading my range finder. It has definitely seen better days. It would be interesting to compare it to this one from Precision. 

10 hours ago, KingSlender said:

Currently using a Leupold, which wasn't on the "current rangefinder" list.  

I was paired with two guys last week that were using Leupold rangefinders. Turns out one of the works for Leupold and got his buddy a deal as well. 

I was very pleased using a PP NX-7, but I left it in a cart....and of course, it "wasn't turned in" 🤬

I currently use a ShotScope Pro ZR, so I would enjoy comparing/contrasting the two.

Looking forward to the reviews and even the opportunity to test this product out.

Good luck to everyone. 

I need this one… I use Golfshot on the watch and maybe it’s just in my head but the watch isn’t comfortable. Would be great to quickly shoot front/back of green and hazards.

Awesome opportunity to try one of the hottest rangefinders on the market. 

Good luck to everyone, and make sure you don’t forget it on the cart after the round!! 

This is awesome.  I love range finders over GPS. I have always been interested in Precision. Good luck everyone 

I have been using range finders for nearly 20 years.  I have yet to find a rangefinder as reliable as my old Nikon.  I am up for a challenge.

Eager to see testers' findings.  I've relied on GPS devices, not rangefinders, so I have much to learn. I'm in process now of finding a device that makes more sense for me (and my game) now that I've retired, so this feature offers good timing. Today for instance, I could have used more precise info to guide my layups on par fives.  One question:  How quickly can I obtain data with a rangefinder so I don't delay others in the group? I'm thinking especially of tournament play where groups might be on the clock.

My bushnell has seen better days and never seems to completely get moisture free anymore.  
Although it seems more accurate then some buddies knock-offs it is time to start looking at a replacement.  
This would certainly fit me to a tee right now.  

I am probably late to the party but would be happy to test this side by side with a Bushnell.  I play 4 days a week and would document hos it stacks up.

Well here we go. I play lots and don’t use a range finder period. Everyone asks me if I need a yardage and I tell them it’s X amount of yards. They tell me I’m out by a yard or two. I guess I would be a great one to try it out because I will already be able to tell you if your machine is accurate! Lol. Like I said. You need me for a tester.

I use Blue Tees with Slope and a Garmin watch. I would love the magnetic feature and would love to compare to a different DTC brand. 

I bought my first rangefinder last week, and second round I had it I left it on the cart and the course says they never say it. I’m interested to see how the “find my rangefinder” function works definitely 

This Test is now closed to further comments.