Testers Wanted: Precision Pro Titan Elite Rangefinder ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,669 signups
Equipment Type: Wedges
Vendor: Titleist

🚨 Testers Wanted! 🚨

TWSM10-Feature.jpg

The new Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges were released in March of this year and have been a popular addition to many golfers' bags since. We are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep a set of Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges.

About The Vokey SM10 Wedges 

MyGolfSpy Staff member Tony Covey has a complete breakdown of the new SM10 wedges here , which is a must-read, but the shorter version is Vokey SM10 is focused on three key elements: versatility, distance control, and trajectory, and maximizing spin. The Vokey SM10 lineup has six different grind options for a total of 25 different loft, bounce, and grind options. 

This includes the M Grind that had previously only been available through WedgeWorks and T Grind that has also made its way to the retail market. The other options that a golfer must choose from are the finish, and the SM10 has three of them: Tour Chrome, Jet Black, and the new addition Nickel. 

There’s more though; the Vokey SM10 has refined the shape and CG placement to help optimize distance control and trajectory. This works in tandem with their spin-milled grooves that have groove geometry that varies depending on the loft to maximize spin for each loft.

TWSM10-2.jpg

Titleist Wedge Selector Tool 

Of course, all of this can be a lot to take in, so Titleist offers an online Wedge Selector Tool to help simplify things. It is a series of eight questions which gather various information about your current setup and game to help make the best recommendation on what setup would be best for you. To try it yourself, go here!

What Is Being Tested? 

As previously mentioned, we are looking for four golfers to test, review, and keep a set of Titleist Vokey SM10 wedges. We want you to tell us how they perform in real-world conditions and play. Importantly, we also want to know how the Wedge Selector Tool works and if the recommendations are what you would normally expect. 

The selected testers will go through a Titleist Fitting for their wedge set and see how it compares to the results from the Wedge Selector Tool.

Think you are the right golfer to participate in this test? 

TWSM10-3.jpg

*Must be a registered Forum member to be selected.
*Registration ends May 2, with testers being announced May 7.
*Applicants must post a screenshot of their Titleist Wedge Selection Tool results on the Forum thread here.
*Expense for in-person fitting not covered as part of the testing opportunity.

1,035 Comments

Only wedge I've ever been fitted for is my lob wedge which is living in the bag atm (Ping Glide 2.0 58 degree, SS grind) probably. Good luck to all those that have applied!

Screenshot 2024-04-25 140656.png

I’ve never play vokey wedges; always out of my price range. but they feel great! I’d love to try them. 

IMG_5514.png

IMG_5513.png

Excited for this testing! Never have used an online club fitting tool and would love to see how it compares in an in person fitting. 

IMG_4283.png

Great opportunity!

I always bought wedges off the rack and stick with the medium bounce regular grind on my Cleveland wedges. 

Super interested in testing these out on my home course to see if the wedge selector/fitting can improve my wedge game on firm surfaces. 

IMG_0513.jpeg

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Join our community call tonight at 4pm EST with Aaron Luttrell of Titleist Vokey! 

Have questions about Vokey wedges? Want to get an inside look about what goes on with Vokey and how they continue to push wedge technology?

Join us here: https://meet.google.com/zat-zbnx-kno at 4pm EST to find out more and have your questions answered!

Would love to be a first time tester!

IMG_2138.png

It's time to replace my Callaway Jaws wedges so this is a timely testing opportunity. Here are the results from the wedge selector tool.
image.png.2969007c60fc0b692343f311c6ccfa76.png

I'm in the last time of my wedges this would be a great test to see how they are. I am very confident with my short game so I'd love this. 

Screenshot_20240425_072549_Chrome.jpg

One thing I really want to do is get fitted for clubs. My buddy is going to the Kingdom in GA and getting a complete fit with clubs. Would love to contribute some reviews and feedback on these Vokey. Currently bag an older SM7 52. Would love to see what the latest has to offer. Good Luck All!!

IMG_3511.jpeg

Recently made loft changes to my wedges for better gapping as well as some swing changes so intrigued by the what the wedge selector tool suggests (different bounces than I currently play) and love all of the different grinds that Vokeys offer! I’d love to see how these make a difference compared to the one style of grind that I have with TM MG3’s! Excited to see more on these. 

IMG_5938.png

This would be a super interesting one to win, I have one old Vokey that is pretty lethal in 50 so I would like to see what these new ones can do. image.png.0b93e8e63428b98669671ae24dc4fea9.png

This Test is now closed to further comments.