Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,847 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Evnroll

T7WE1.jpg4

The Evnroll Neo Classic ER2 was named Best Overall Blade Putter by MyGolfSpy testers in 2024. It was the top performer in the five-foot category. Considering there were 39 putters tested ,this was no easy feat. The Neo Classic line boasts several more models and features that have not previously been seen in Evnroll putters. 

About The Evnroll Neo Classic Putters

We have a full deep dive into the Neo Classic line that you can view here. The short version is that this putter line features new takes on five classic Evnroll designs. The line incorporates adjustable weights, two finishes and their new aluminum SweetFace insert. Of the five new models, three fall are blades and two are mallets, meaning most golfers should see a shape or style that suits their visual preferences.

The biggest of all the  changes is clearly the SweetFace aluminum insert. Known for their SweetFace milled grooves that aid in direction and speed control, the new aluminum insert aims to provide a better feel that is softer but equally responsive.

TWE2.jpg

The Testing Opportunity

We are searching for four golfers to test, review and keep an Evnroll Neo Classic putter of their choice. We will be selecting two golfers to test a blade and two to test a mallet.

MyGolfSpy wants to know how these putters perform on the golf course and how the new features translate to performance. Does the new simplified weighting system work as it should? Or is it better suited for a fitting option and for most to leave it as standard? How does the new insert feel and sound? Is it an improvement over prior Evnroll models? All this leads up to the ultimate question: Will this putter become your new gamer?

Are you ready to be an Evnroll tester?

TWE3.jpg

*Registration closes June 6.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on June 11.

*This testing opportunity is only open to registered MGS Forum members in the U.S.

196 Comments

I’m super excited about this testing opportunity. I’ve used a lot of high end putters. This is one I’ve never bought. 

What a great opportunity! 

My putting has gotten so bad, I'm desperate to try any option available.  

I'm a + HCP on everything metric except putting I'm a 10 HCP!!

It's '16 Lucas Glover levels of bad.

Ooooooh weeeee! This looks fun. I've gamed an ER5 before and made a lot of putts with it. Evnroll is legit. I've always loved the look of the wide blade ER2, especially blacked out 🔥 Would really enjoy this as my first test! 

Indeed, if y'all would like me to compare the Neo Classic with my ER2v, I am all in! Please and thank you.

Good luck to all entrants and thank you for a great opportunity, MGS and Evnroll.

I am a biggg fan of all these putter test lately. I’m on the fence to make the switch to a center shafted putter. I do not have enough toe flow in my stroke to fully take advantage of my Scotty. Anyone know if the CS variations will be on this test?

Would it be better than either of my trusty Ansers or either of my Scotty's?  There is only one way to find out.  Best of luck all.

Being a former Rife user, currently using an older two ball. I always loved the roll from the Rife and would love to test this putter.

I've tried the evnroll er5 in the store would love to try it on the course 

I am all in on another putter if it can help me knock down the elusive 12 footer. I think I am a perfect candidate for this...maybe I can go from streaky to lights out.

This would be a fantastic product to test. I love putting and the Evnroll product looks legit. I would be curious to see how the new putter technology compares to my old putter.

I started with a 2 ball odyssey when I first got into to golf, then upgraded to a Evnroll Tourstroke when I found it used for a killer deal, then by luck a few months later found a killer deal on a used ER10. Love Evnroll putters, they feel so balanced in my hands. Have definitely improved my putting with them. Good luck to everyone, this is a great opportunity from an amazing company of putters. 

I’ve always used blades and love the smaller look and imprint. Can’t help but notice I tend to miss putts right so would love to see how the wider face of the 2.2 fares with forgiveness while still maintaining the blade look. 

As a somewhat new golfer with 15 hdcp playing with an old used putter, this would be an amazing opportunity to test how much a new putter packed with features can improve my game! I would be thrilled to test one of these—I chose both mallet and blade styles!

I've always heard great things about these putters but have not had a chance to use, much less test, one. 

There is a new indoor facility down the road from me that has a PuttView. I've been meaning to check it out. 

Sounds like 2 birds 1 stone if I am fortunate enough to be chosen. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.