Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,743 signups
Equipment Type: Technology
Vendor: HackMotion

HackMotionTW.jpg

Are you ready to take your golf game to the next level? We're annoucing a unique opportunity for four passionate golfers to test and review the new HackMotion 2.0!

About HackMotion

HackMotion is working hard to revolutionize golf training through advanced technology and innovative design. Founded with a passion for helping golfers of all levels improve their skills, HackMotion provides cutting-edge solutions that deliver precise, real-time feedback on swing mechanics. 

Straight From HackMotion: “Our mission is to empower golfers with the tools they need to achieve their full potential, combining the latest in wearable technology with user-friendly software. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, Hackmotion is here to help you master your swing and elevate your game.”

HackMotion4.jpg

Product Overview

HackMotion 2.0 is their latest innovation in golf swing analysis technology. This wearable device provides detailed insights into your swing mechanics, helping you identify areas for improvement and track your progress over time. With enhanced accuracy and user-friendly features, Hackmotion 2.0 is designed to cater to golfers of all skill levels.

HackMotion2.jpg

Key Features:

• Real-time feedback on wrist angles and swing positions
  • Detailed analytics and performance tracking
  • Intuitive app interface for easy data review
  • Personalized training recommendations
  • Suitable for all levels of golfers

The Testing Opportunity

We're looking for four golfers who are passionate about improving their game and eager to provide detailed feedback on their experience with Hackmotion 2.0. We want golfers who have a keen interest in golf technology and will be willing to provide open, honest and constructive feedback on the device and its software. 

(Special Trade-In Opportunity: Do you already own the original HackMotion device? Did you know you can trade in your original Hackmotion for the new HackMotion 2.0 and enjoy the upgraded features at a special discounted rate?)

Hackmotion1.jpg

*This testing opportunity is open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum members.
*Registration ends July 31.
*Testers will be announced on the Forum Aug. 6.

167 Comments

This would be another amazing opportunity. It would be awesome to test this out. I purchased the ProSendr—similar concept—which I really enjoy and helped my game immensely, this would be a nice juxtaposition to that.

I am very curious about Hackmotion.. have watched plenty of reviews on YouTube. This would allow me to nerd out even more about the golf swing. 🤓

I saw this a couple of weeks ago in a golf video and actual looked it up to read more about it. After a couple of injuries, I'm having trouble setting my wrists correctly and would love the opportunity to give this a try to see if I can regain my proper form.  The immediate feedback through the sound would be great given my lack of feel due to neuropathy. 

This is an amazing opportunity to test one of my favourite golf aids. I’ve seen several reviews on YouTube and thought to myself “I really need to test one of these”. So good luck to all who apply. It will be very interesting to see how well it works and if you can apply the same technique out on the course. 

🤣🤣🤣 Of course!!! 2 days after I finally get mine in the mail!!! Guess I am out for this one, but good luck everyone!!! I am already loving this thing, and it is giving me instant feedback without having to try and record myself, then see what is going on. Really eye opening data about one of my biggest swing flaws!

Have been monitoring HackMotion closely and wondering how good it is and how much help it can provide so this would be a great opportunity!

Just finished building my indoor training area, this would be fun to tryout, get feedback, and see how it works.

Good luck everyone! This looks like a great practice tool. I hope whoever gets selected takes their game to the next level!

I know I’m a new guy here but this would definitely be something to help me see my swing path, tempo, etc.  Good luck to everyone.

Wow! Such an amazing opportunity. I’ve been researching Hackmotion for a few months. I decided to replace my equipment as it was over 10 years old but this is definitely on my radar as a training aid. Will be following closely even if I’m not chosen as a tester.

I am a numbers geek and love analysis. I also need a lot of help with my game and can't really afford to take lesson after lesson to get better. It would be great to have something I can use at the range to help me correct my flaws. 

My wrist position is one of the things I struggle with the most and the least thing I remember to check for when practicing. This would be a great thing to get a chance to play with. 

Wrist control is my biggest issue at the moment. My club path has gotten pretty consistent, but when my swing thought is on my wrists, they tend to get to rigid. When I don't think about them, the face ends up wide open, I feel like this could really help 

Been looking at this for a while now. Really want to see if it could provide some insight to my game! Good luck to all testers!

This is an awesome opportunity! Good luck to the testers! I love this kind of technology and data that this provides

Considering I've been going to a golf pro to rebuild my swing from the ground up since January, this would be great in giving me that next level of detail on what might be wrong on mishits. Sounds cool!

I’ve heard really good things about the hack motion. I would be interested to see how it compares to gankas g snap. I have the g snap and feel like it causes me to really shut down the face. Think there is a happy medium and this would be a viable option 

I love golf tech. This would help golfers understand why they need to do to hit straight. It would benefit beginners to sctrach player.  I'm all in. Good luck.

This Test is now closed to further comments.