Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,743 signups
Equipment Type: Technology
Vendor: HackMotion

HackMotionTW.jpg

Are you ready to take your golf game to the next level? We're annoucing a unique opportunity for four passionate golfers to test and review the new HackMotion 2.0!

About HackMotion

HackMotion is working hard to revolutionize golf training through advanced technology and innovative design. Founded with a passion for helping golfers of all levels improve their skills, HackMotion provides cutting-edge solutions that deliver precise, real-time feedback on swing mechanics. 

Straight From HackMotion: “Our mission is to empower golfers with the tools they need to achieve their full potential, combining the latest in wearable technology with user-friendly software. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, Hackmotion is here to help you master your swing and elevate your game.”

HackMotion4.jpg

Product Overview

HackMotion 2.0 is their latest innovation in golf swing analysis technology. This wearable device provides detailed insights into your swing mechanics, helping you identify areas for improvement and track your progress over time. With enhanced accuracy and user-friendly features, Hackmotion 2.0 is designed to cater to golfers of all skill levels.

HackMotion2.jpg

Key Features:

• Real-time feedback on wrist angles and swing positions
  • Detailed analytics and performance tracking
  • Intuitive app interface for easy data review
  • Personalized training recommendations
  • Suitable for all levels of golfers

The Testing Opportunity

We're looking for four golfers who are passionate about improving their game and eager to provide detailed feedback on their experience with Hackmotion 2.0. We want golfers who have a keen interest in golf technology and will be willing to provide open, honest and constructive feedback on the device and its software. 

(Special Trade-In Opportunity: Do you already own the original HackMotion device? Did you know you can trade in your original Hackmotion for the new HackMotion 2.0 and enjoy the upgraded features at a special discounted rate?)

Hackmotion1.jpg

*This testing opportunity is open to all registered MyGolfSpy Forum members.
*Registration ends July 31.
*Testers will be announced on the Forum Aug. 6.

167 Comments

I can't wait for this test and really would love to participate. I feel like this might be the last training aid to add to my collection of gadgets as well as my garage simulator. The final piece that shows the ever so powerful wrist angles! I am a techie guy and this may be exactly what I need.

As a beginner in golf at the age of 68, a device such as this might be what would put my learning curve on the fast track!  I am currently using a Garmin R10 paired with Awesome Golf software for feedback when hitting into a net off the back patio.  This would be a great addition! Good luck everyone!

I've always struggled with inconsistency in my swing. Recently, I started using GolfFix with my phone at the range to analyze my swing and I constantly struggle with maintaining a fluid plane throughout my backstroke. Primarily, breaking my wrists too soon and contributing to my inconsistent contact. Something like what HackMotion has brought to the market could really help with providing input and cues to alleviate some of the trouble I've had. I'm really interested in what the testers' thoughts are.

Would be awesome for home practice and getting the swing right, would love to try this out! Good luck to everyone! 

5 handicapper looking to get to scratch!  This would be excellent if it really helps to diagnose your own issues and enables you to put more meaningful range time in (lessons aren't cheap!).

This has to be the most exciting testing opportunity ever! I've agonized over buying this training aid but haven't yet. It is pricey, but man i feel like it has the potential to be incredibly impactful on your ability to improve quickly. I use launch monitor data and have massively improved through that. I can hit far and contact has been consistent, its dispersion that is the problem. some big overcooked draws and hooks. or a straight far push right. The local courses are almost all very tight technical courses so these shots almost always result in a drop ball as the woods are thick and you cannot shoot out. I believe this is due to inconsistency in my wrist at the top of my backswing. I would LOVE to be able to try this and share the results. Even if not I hope whoever does get the chance is detailed and honest with its performance. Thank you for the opportunity!

Great opportunity - especially for me. Would love to get that feedback in real-time. 

Good luck all and thanks!

Jim

The geeky golfers like me are all over this type of test.  New to the forum and pleasantly pleased to see us north of the border can be testers too. So happy I signed up right away. Good luck to those who get chosen. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.