Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
4,296 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: Callaway

AI200.jpg

Testers Wanted: Callaway Apex Ai200 and Ai300 Irons

We’re are bringing another newly launch product by way of the latest additions to Callaway's renowned Apex line of irons—the Apex Ai200 and Ai300 to member testing.

The Apex line has a rich history, originally stemming from the legendary Ben Hogan brand, and has been a go-to for serious golfers since Callaway adopted it. Known for combining the feel of a forged iron with cutting-edge performance, the Apex irons have continually evolved to meet the needs of today’s players.

These new models claim to represent a significant leap forward in golf club technology, blending Callaway's advanced artificial intelligence design with premium forged construction. The Ai200 is designed for players seeking a balance of distance and precision, featuring a sleek, fully forged hollow-body construction. On the other hand, the Ai300 caters to those needing a more forgiving, game-improvement iron without sacrificing the feel and control that better players demand. Both models are designed to deliver superior consistency, performance, and a modernized look and feel, which is where you come in.

Ai200TW.jpg

About the Testing Opportunity

We are seeking three Forum members to test, review, and keep a set of the new Callaway Apex Ai200 or Ai300 irons.

This is your chance to put Callaway's latest innovations to the test and provide honest feedback on how these clubs perform in various playing conditions. We’re looking for golfers who are eager to evaluate the distance, forgiveness, and precision claims made by Callaway and share their experiences with these new irons.

If you’re passionate about golf and ready to explore the claimed advancements in the Apex Ai200 or Ai300 irons, we encourage you to apply for this exciting testing opportunity.

Ai300.jpg

Callaway Golf! - GO HERE TO GET YOUR SPECS!

*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected for testing. 
*Open to all Forum members in the U.S.
*Registrations ends Aug 19.
*Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug 20.

479 Comments

Super interested in the Ai200 after playing a set of T-200 and T-150 this past weekend. Excited to see the results of the new player style irons

These look amazing. I already have a high attack angle, and these being geared more toward that type of golfer looks really intriguing. Maybe they’ll help me keep the ball lower and get some more distance.

Very interested in the Ai 300. I currently play Ping G25 irons and have been looking for an update with less of an offset. Would love to think I should be in the Ai 200, but realistically the Ai 300 look like they are exactly what I need. Good luck to everyone and very interested in the results.

IMG_0431.jpeg

IMG_0432.jpeg

1 hour ago, Bozzy said:

Super interested in the Ai200 after playing a set of T-200 and T-150 this past weekend. Excited to see the results of the new player style irons

It will be interesting to see if people end up doing a mixed set as that seems to be the newer normal. 

Wow! How awesome is this?!? I currently play the Paradym smoke AI's and do like them, but really did want to move up to more of a players iron. I would love to test these both on the course and on the sim to give them a good comparison the player improvement irons I currently game. What beautiful clubs!! Fingers crossed big time

Callaway made some good looking irons with the Ai200 and Ai300. Really curious how R&D pans out for the TiFusion. Looks like they are trying something completely different there. 

IMG_6282.jpeg

Would love to sample these beauties!  Would be a nice upgrade to my Apex irons circa 2019 - sadly not seeing my beloved Project X LZ shafts though, what would be a good alternative?!

image.png.e05375ab039a8d5de8ec4008a7745b80.png

I tried the Ai irons in store and loved them. Unfortunately couldn’t afford them but would love an opportunity to test these out!!! 

IMG_6801.png

These OEMs love to introduce great new product
immediately after I've already spent serious money on something else.

Anybody else experience this?

I'd love to have one of everything.

Maybe then it would sink in that it's me and not the equipment.

I mean, I already know that, but why don't I act like it?

Would LOVE an opportunity to hit these. These are the CLEANEST apex's yet! I love that the Ai300s look like the MBs...

Good luck everyone!

image.png.909df2ee7c90415543b4e2e33a97a6a9.png

image.png.c92b43f97d1111ef2568e46c568544e4.png

Long time Callaway iron player following in footsteps of Dad who used Callaway for many years before he passed 20 years ago. Altho I usually update my irons every other generation or so, it’s been awhile and I’d love to try out the latest and greatest from Callaway. I currently use Callaway Rogue irons with Rogue ST wedges with regular graphite shafts extended 1 inch but happy to try steel. As I age, I am losing distance, and would love to move to newer clubs to gain the advantage new technology provides. Thanks to Callaway for the offer as well as MGS for providing it to their members. Good luck to all!

If I was ever only picked for one test id want it to be these lol! I have been eyeballing the apex lineup since 2018!! ai200 is sooo crispy.

Good luck to all who enter.

We look forward to seeing an opportunity to test the Ti Fusion irons, as they're more in keeping with what has been in the bag for over 20 years, a pure blade, w/a thin top line.

CHEERS!

Would love to give these a try. I tested some hollow bodies during my last iron fitting a few years ago, but felt weird. I did get fit into APEX at that time as one of my optimal irons, but I went Mizuno. I'm interested in putting these up against my JPX 921 HM Pro's.

Good luck to everyone who's signed up!

I love my current Rogue ST Max irons, but the Apex ai300s might be my dream set.  As an English teacher, I can’t afford new clubs very often, but it also means I can write an excellent review!

IMG_0375.jpeg

17 hours ago, RTH1 said:

"ET TU" Callaway, *Open to all Forum members in the U.S".

Different sections of the companies and we happen to deal with the US branch.

We have had a ton of worldwide opportunities and you've been fortunate to be picked for one.

Not sure why there are the complaints about not being worldwide when we have elevated all our testing opps and had so many international testers this season.

I'm on Europe myself and get it, but the reality is shipping, logistics and more mean it is more expensive for companies to offer worldwide so whole we appreciate when they do, we certainly don't knock those who prefer to keep it closer to where they are.

6 minutes ago, MN_Bogey_Master said:

Another fantastic giveaway!!  Thanks to both Callaway and MGS!!

Screenshot 2024-08-14 225302.png

Just a heads up - definitely not a giveaway. These members selected will have a ton of work ahead of them.

This Test is now closed to further comments.