Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
4,296 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: Callaway

AI200.jpg

Testers Wanted: Callaway Apex Ai200 and Ai300 Irons

We’re are bringing another newly launch product by way of the latest additions to Callaway's renowned Apex line of irons—the Apex Ai200 and Ai300 to member testing.

The Apex line has a rich history, originally stemming from the legendary Ben Hogan brand, and has been a go-to for serious golfers since Callaway adopted it. Known for combining the feel of a forged iron with cutting-edge performance, the Apex irons have continually evolved to meet the needs of today’s players.

These new models claim to represent a significant leap forward in golf club technology, blending Callaway's advanced artificial intelligence design with premium forged construction. The Ai200 is designed for players seeking a balance of distance and precision, featuring a sleek, fully forged hollow-body construction. On the other hand, the Ai300 caters to those needing a more forgiving, game-improvement iron without sacrificing the feel and control that better players demand. Both models are designed to deliver superior consistency, performance, and a modernized look and feel, which is where you come in.

Ai200TW.jpg

About the Testing Opportunity

We are seeking three Forum members to test, review, and keep a set of the new Callaway Apex Ai200 or Ai300 irons.

This is your chance to put Callaway's latest innovations to the test and provide honest feedback on how these clubs perform in various playing conditions. We’re looking for golfers who are eager to evaluate the distance, forgiveness, and precision claims made by Callaway and share their experiences with these new irons.

If you’re passionate about golf and ready to explore the claimed advancements in the Apex Ai200 or Ai300 irons, we encourage you to apply for this exciting testing opportunity.

Ai300.jpg

Callaway Golf! - GO HERE TO GET YOUR SPECS!

*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected for testing. 
*Open to all Forum members in the U.S.
*Registrations ends Aug 19.
*Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug 20.

479 Comments

This will be my dream set!! Hands down wouldn’t be able to put them down. Coaching High School Golf and there’s no doubt the golfers would be jealous when they saw these clubs. 
Good Luck to All!

IMG_4557.jpeg

Very excited about this test because I have been in dire need of finding my next set of irons. My current gamers have been too inconsistent with distances and are prone to hitting really “hot” shots and leaving me in a lot of trouble. Would love the opportunity to give these a look against my current gamers and seeing if the forged feel would bring some more consistency.IMG_6214.png

I’d love to test these as a long time apex player (I have owned and gamed every previous version) to see how they continue the tradition. Even though I’m a 4 handicap I prefer the regular apex model usually, and the improvements they’ve made this cycle look unreal.

IMG_1164.png

Some lucky guy will be happy when this is announced! Having finally worked the index down to below 10, I know I’d love to be the guy to replace his game improvement irons with the AI200 Callaways! I’m hearing/reading some great things about these irons and putting them to the test would be amazing! Let’s get this done!

IMG_1674.jpeg

IMG_1677.jpeg

IMG_1676.jpeg

IMG_1675.jpeg

Definitely Ai300 for me.  Would be great to test them against the Paradym Ai Smoke, which I have 7-SW (including GW and AW).  Would go off standard spec shafts to Nippon 850 GH NEO Regular shafts to match up directly for the testing.  

IMG_1275.png

Would be absolutely unbelievable to try these! Saw the release of them and have been thinking about them ever since!!!

This would be a great opportunity to check out what Callaway has to offer. Right note I play the ping i500 and hate the clicky sound and feel. Callaway is known for great sound and feeling clubs so this would be awesome. I would need a stiff shaft with 100 to 115 grams and two degrees flat if possible! 

IMG_6602.jpeg

Won’t let me choose shafts or anything or get to the selector tool. But dream set is…

4-GW
kbs tour - stiff Or dynamic gold 115 stiff 

standard loft and lie 

ideally -.50” short but can also play standard. 

IMG_3854.png

I guess Callaway doesn’t think I should bother testing these new Apex. Haha. IMG_0693.jpeg.c7c64d7e53f0845bfb5b593883768510.jpeg

Gimme the Ai 200 w/ True Temper R90 -1/2” and Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Standard Grips in Light Blue-White. I’ll get you your review!!!

My current P790’s (2021 model) are great,  I’d love to see how Callaway stacks up.

Preference (stiff shaft; standard lie, midsized grips)

IRONS: 5-AW

HYBRIDS: 3 & 4

WOODS: Driver & 3w

WEDGES: 54° & 58°

PUTTER

IMG_6827.jpeg

I have always loved the Apex line. I would love to test these to take my game to the next level.

IMG_0072.png.17f8551557b7a82aa5c8757f696341af.png

What an amazing opportunity put together by the MGS staff. Going to be exciting to follow along with this one!

This Test is now closed to further comments.