Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,625 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: SkyTrak

7.jpg

Introduction
Skytrak+ is an advanced golf launch monitor that combines photometric and Doppler radar technologies to deliver comprehensive shot data. It provides accurate measurements of key metrics such as ball speed, launch angle, and spin rates, making it a valuable tool for golfers who are serious about improving their game. The device includes features like the Shot Optimizer, which offers instant feedback on shot quality, and a multi-camera system that allows for detailed shot analysis from various angles. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, Skytrak+ is versatile and portable, catering to golfers at all levels.

8.jpg

Key Features:

Comprehensive Data Tracking: Measures ball speed, launch angle, and spin with high accuracy using dual tracking technology.

Instant Feedback: The Shot Optimizer provides real-time insights into shot consistency and performance.

Detailed Analysis: Multi-camera functionality captures shots from multiple angles for a thorough analysis.

Practice Versatility: Suitable for use both indoors and outdoors, offering various practice modes, including virtual simulations.

Subscription-Based Enhancements: Access to advanced features and simulations through different subscription tiers.

About the Testing Opportunity
We are looking for two forum members to test, review, and keep the Skytrak+ launch monitor. Selected testers will assess the device’s accuracy, ease of use, and overall effectiveness in improving their game. This is an opportunity to see how well the Skytrak+ performs in real-world settings and to provide feedback that will help other golfers make informed decisions.

*Open to Forum members in the U.S.A. only. 
*Must be able to provide indoor and outdoor data. 
*Registration closes Aug 20. 
*Testers to be announced on the Forum Aug 27.

258 Comments

MGS with another banger of a testing opportunity!  There's been so many amazing things on here it's wild! 

Good luck everyone

This is a great opportunity! I have a net and mat inside my garage and outside another mat with flags currently at 50 and 100 yards that my buddies and I use very frequently!

I know I am fairly new but please please please consider me for this one.  I am an absolute data nerd and have been shelling out for top tracer range time and a local indoor track man space for the last 6 months to get data and I truly buy in to the benefits of a launch monitor I have already been able to go from shooting 120 a round to now getting close to breaking 100 my last round.  I even built a backyard hitting space that I plan to move into the garage when the weather here in Mass turns cold.  I think I could be perfect for this test as I have lots of room for improvement.  Also, loved to see how there paid feature that shows you when your number are not ideal was really interested in seeing how that works for testers.

What an amazing opportunity!

Curious…to test properly it would have to have all the subscriptions and bells and whistles unlocked correct? Are testers required to keep those and pay for them after a certain time period?

I've been looking to upgrade from an R10, but I've got decision paralysis. There are just so many options for launch monitors out there and it's hard to be sure without a chance to take it for a spin. The SkyTrak+ has been at the top of my list though, so really hope it bg for the opportunity to try it out. I bid on a used one on eBay a few weeks ago but lost out. Fingers crossed for this one! 

I'm definitely going to be following this one I've been wanting to get a launch monitor for years.  Trying to figure out how to build a hitting room in my house because the winters here are very cold

I have the first generation Skytrak that I use to power my home simulator. It works great, but the +’s addition of club data and cut down on the delay and misreads has been really tempting. I use my simulator regularly and would love an opportunity to see how they compare to each other. 

Have had the original for several years, great product, definitely best at its price point. I'm confident I can provide a detailed and qualified review with comparison. 

Hi Everyone,

Another great testing opportunity for the lucky testers.

This is an awesome product.

Good luck everyone.

Happy Golfing.

Currently trying to build a simulator set up in my garage so this would be perfect. SkyTrak was high on my list when doing research too. Love the portability of it and the ability to read indoor/outdoor at the range. 

Good luck everyone!

It’ll be interesting to see and hear the accuracy and improvements they’ve made over the previous model. 

Have been seriously considering buying one of these and would love to get picked as a tester!

Thanks MGS!

Hey everyone,

I’m a GOLFTEC Coach, and we use SKYTRAK for our lessons. After hitting at least 5,000 balls with it, I’ve gained some solid insights and can provide an unbiased review of the product. Overall, it’s a great option for the price, despite a few issues here and there. The pros definitely outweigh the cons. If anyone’s interested in purchasing one, feel free to message me—I can share all the specs and details you need!

Just cleaned the garage.   I have the perfect spot for this.   Good luck everyone.  

I'm mostly interested in testing the indoor vs outdoor for dialing in my distance wedges. 

OMG, this would epic to try out. I just set up an indoor training area for myself and have been eyeing the Skytrak and others based off of YouTube videos, but there are so many choices and differences of opinion. Good luck to all, I'm looking forward to HONEST reviews, not sponsored ones.

what golfer wouldn't want one of these. soooo much technology advancement available to all of us. thank you MGS for all of these opportunities.

Wow. What a great opportunity. I have a Mevo+ and would love to compare the two. I went with Mevo+ because I have both right and left handed players who use it on a semi regular basis and I didn't want to have to move and realign the unit between shots. 

Best of luck to the 2 that are selected. 

Another 🔥 opportunity for forum members!!!  As I don’t have a simulator, I am not sure I could compare.  I would love the opportunity though to take SkyTrac to my club’s practice facility to test outside and get instant feedback on my range and chipping sessions.  My feedback would be for those who don’t or can’t have a set up at home. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.