Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
2,634 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Bags
Vendor: Ghost Golf

TW-GhostGT14.jpg

Testers Wanted: Ghost Golf Cart Bag

Ghost Golf has released a cart bag that promises to combine style with functionality, offering features like magnetic pockets and extensive storage space. Premium priced, this bag aims to deliver convenience and durability on the course. The real question is whether it justifies the investment.

Key features:

• Durability: The bag is built from materials that are said to withstand regular wear and tear. Does it really stand the test of time or do signs of wear show up too quickly?
  • Magnetic Pockets: Designed for easy access, these pockets should make it simple to grab essentials during your round. Testers will evaluate if this feature is as convenient as it sounds in practice.
  • Storage Space: With multiple compartments, the bag claims to help organize your gear efficiently. But are these compartments genuinely useful or do they add unnecessary bulk?
  • Colorways: Available in seven colorway options including the new Valor colorway.

Gt-14 Specs.jpg

What you’ll be testing

We are looking for four golfers who will thoroughly test the Ghost Golf GT-14 cart bag, focusing on how well it performs in real-world scenarios. Are the materials made to last? Is the storage as practical as it seems? Most importantly, is this bag worth its price tag? Testers will explore all of these aspects and more, providing honest, detailed feedback that will help the MyGolfSpy community decide whether this product is a wise purchase.

GT14Colorway.jpg

Open to all registered Forum members worldwide.

Registration opens Sept. 5and closes Sept. 11.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Sept. 17.

This is your opportunity to put the Ghost Golf GT-14 cart bag to the test and see if it truly offers the value and performance that justify its price.

273 Comments

Another great opportunity!

I purchased my Maxfli bag on your recommendation and it has served well.  The only drawback beings when labeled a "cart bag", they must have meant a PUSH cart bag.  It's a bit big for 2 on a driving cart (but they will fit).  Problem comes from trying to access the enormous storage options on the Maxfli bag when you have it installed on a driving cart.  Worked well for 3 years tho, so . . .

Just in time for me, I just started looking around at the fall sales for a possibly new cart bag. I currently play 3 rounds a week but will probably  cut back to twice a week some time in December.  I play throughout the whole year, as long as the course is open that is. 

If chosen it will be a true test under all conditions and a comparison to my current 8 year old Callaway cart bag!

Thank you for the opportunity. 

Wayne

Looks a beast of a bag - will be interesting to see if there is too much going on with it all. Certainly heard great things about the brand so interested to see how this all looks in testing. Good luck to all!

Another great test! I’d love to put one of these to the test. I load my bag down, especially when taking the 6 year old with me, so I could definitely use that extra storage!

Good luck to everyone!

My Cobra bag has been great! Had it 3 years, this looks like an amazing bag, I would definitely test it to see if it holds upt to Florida heat

and rain

Great looking bag, will be interesting to see how it handles the rough and tumbles I am generally pretty hard on bags as I own a pickup and just throw it the back, plus I walk using a MCI electric buggy that sometimes has a mind of its own. It ended up in a drainage ditch the other day. We still do not know how it got there. So far the OGIO is going OK after a year, only complaints is that the Cooler Pocket is not that great and the self closing pockets are starting to not work like hey originally did. 

I ride all the time now that I'm older, bad knees, bionic hip, bad back, etc. (I could go on!)  Plus I like bags with a lot of room in the pockets cause I carry a lot of sh*t with me on the course.  I'd game this one for the long term for sure 🤔 thanks for the opportunity

Hey Guys,

Count me in down here in Ozland.

Would be so good to see something like this tested down under, to see if the bag can perform to its best by being upside down when compare to everyone else. Will the zippers hold all my stuff in, does the bag have some sort of Velcro in the top to ensure my clubs won't fall out.

Screenshot 2024-09-06 132933.png

16 hours ago, Skinny1313 said:

Just converted from carrying my bag to a trolley, does anyone have recommendations on cart bags ? Thanks 

I've used the Ping DLX in my MGI trolley and it has held up pretty well. Lots of pockets, cooler, Yada Yada. Off the top of my head, the magnetic closure in the range finder pocket is failing and the pocket is starting to sag. The cooler pocket is good for two 12 ouncers of your favorite beverage. The pass through for the cart strap is just okay. 

It's rugged and middle of the road in terms of weight, but loaded with all my cra...er...stuff it gets a little unwieldy loading it into the truck.

I just bought the AskEcho SLC 130 and used it once in a rental cart but the foot was too big to fit in the bag well and the club slots are very close together and bunch the clubs up to where it can be difficult to find, remove, and replace the clubs.

Hope this helps.

I’m a fan of the Ghost bags. I am also curious if the price they charge is worth it. I have  had a 14 way Mizuno bag for 3 years now. It has been great other than the zipper on the large pocket doesn’t hold any longer. And even worse is that 1 leg of the stand got ran over by a cart the other day and snapped. I added a bolt and duct tape to put it back together. lol goofy, I know, but it works. Love to test a Ghost Bag. 

6 hours ago, JAMGOLF said:

I’m a fan of the Ghost bags. I am also curious if the price they charge is worth it. I have  had a 14 way Mizuno bag for 3 years now. It has been great other than the zipper on the large pocket doesn’t hold any longer. And even worse is that 1 leg of the stand got ran over by a cart the other day and snapped. I added a bolt and duct tape to put it back together. lol goofy, I know, but it works. Love to test a Ghost Bag. 

Duct tape is always a life saver!  If duct tape can't fix it - there is no hope!

This Test is now closed to further comments.