Testers Wanted: Diamana BB and WB Driver Shafts

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
687 signups
Equipment Type: Driver Shaft
Vendor: Diamana

1.jpg

Introduction
Diamana is offering golfers the chance to test and compare two of their leading driver shafts: the Diamana WB (White Board) and BB (Blue Board). The WB is engineered for golfers seeking a low launch and spin profile, while the BB delivers a balanced mid-launch, mid-spin profile. With a reputation for stability and consistent performance, these shafts are designed to cater to different swing types and preferences.

Key Features:

• Diamana WB (White Board): Designed with a stiff tip section, this shaft promotes low launch and spin, offering control and a more penetrating ball flight for golfers with faster swings.
  • Diamana BB (Blue Board): A versatile option with a softer midsection that delivers a mid-launch, mid-spin profile, balancing distance with control for golfers seeking a more responsive feel.
  • Materials: Both shafts feature premium multi-material construction for maximum stability and consistency, offering increased energy transfer through the swing.

What You’ll Be Testing
Testers will receive both the WB and BB shafts and will be comparing their performance across multiple metrics, including launch, spin, feel, and control. We’re looking for feedback that explores how these shafts differ in real-world conditions and which might be better suited for various swing types.

4.jpg

Open to all registered forum members worldwide.

Registration opens Sept. 21 and closes Sept. 26.

Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Oct. 1.

This is a unique opportunity to see how these high-performance shafts from Diamana can impact your game and help find the best fit for your swing!

50 Comments

Would love to continue testing shafts as I already did with my current ones and as posted on the forum 👍

Would be interested to see how low the wb launches. I struggle with launching too high. Currently rocking a ventus blue, so would be interested to see how much a low launching shaft affects trajectory. 

I have an eye xo so would also like to look at numbers. I have 4 different driver heads would be neat to see how different heads react to the shaft (pxg, callaway, cobra). I am constantly looking for the right combination. 

Good luck to testers!  It would be interesting to do the head to head test but I suspect our season is coming to a quick close here in Upstate NY.

Wow I’d love a chance to test a WB. I’ve had one in my eBay cart forever since I think I’m teetering on the edge of needing to change to an X Stiff shaft. Somehow this may be the most wanted testing opportunity I’ve seen. 

Wow another great shaft test!

Would love a rip at these, had an original Whiteboard in a couple of fairways years back and loved them! 

I have played the OG Blueboard 73x earlier this year and did not like it because the tip was too soft. WB with xlink may be the answer here!

When the original BB came out it was the best. Gave the shaft and driver head to my brother in law and I need to borrow clubs during a visit and hit it. I was shocked how much tighter the shafts have gotten over the years, especially on mis-hits. Played various versions of the WB as well, always smooth feel versus Tensei Pro series. 

I've gone from my current shaft to a project X low spin stiff shaft and back. Anxious to try another 

i’m jumping at the opportunity to try these out. My current driver shaft  is a green piece of rebar. 😂.   

Would love to give diamana shafts a try, currently using a ventus black 6-s velocore that I bought off the demo rack at work and I love it. But would like a xtra stiff flex to test against. I have a faster swing coming from baseball 

I've played Diamana shafts for 20 years. The last new one I got was in my 917 in 2018. I just got fit in the new GT2 and tested out my old Diamana compared to the Tensei 1k blue I got fit into...performed about the same as the new shaft after all of these years. The driver head added 25 yards, but the shaft pulled it's weight. Great shafts. Excited to compare the latest.