Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,498 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Evnroll

Testers Wanted: Evnroll Zero Putter

Evnroll ZeroTW.jpg

Introduction
The Evnroll Zero putter lineup is designed to eliminate face rotation and enhance putting accuracy. Constructed from a combination of 303 stainless steel and black anodized aluminum, the putters feature ultra-high MOI for maximum forgiveness. The new ZERO from Evnroll incorporates an unconventional reverse-offset hosel that aligns the shaft with the putter head's center of mass. This eliminates unwanted face rotation during the entire stroke path for effortless accuracy with every putt. With a forward center of gravity, these putters promote smoother rolls and better distance control.

Key Features:

• Zero Face Rotation: Minimizes face rotation for more consistent putting.
  • High MOI Construction: Combines stainless steel and aluminum for stability and forgiveness.
  • Forward CG: Improves roll and distance control.
  • Three Models Available: ZERO Z1, Z2s and Z5s

Evnroll-Z2s-8-1536x1076.jpeg

What You’ll Be Testing
Testers will assess the putter's performance in reducing face rotation, improving distance control, and maintaining forgiveness on off-center strikes. You’ll provide detailed feedback on how these claims hold up on the greens.

Apply Today!

Evnroll-Z5s-1-1536x1075.jpeg

• Open to registered forum members in North America.
  • Registration opens Oct. 11 and closes Oct. 18.
  • Selected testers will be announced on the Forum on Oct. 22.

For more details, visit Evnroll ZERO Putters 

162 Comments

These putters look amazing.

I'm super intrigued by all of the 5th generation tech that's "baked into" the thing.

Good luck to all applicants (Of course, secretly, I hope I get chosen because I can't wait to ride this pony hard and put it away wet)...may the best reviewers be chosen!

Rife is the original before Guerin sold it and moved on to create EVNROLL the Enzo that I have is great and the elimination of skid along with the Gravity GrIP make all the difference in the world.

Evnroll putters never fit my eye in the past,
but the new Z2s definitely does.

After a very bad spending year, I REALLY DON'T WANT TO BUY ANYTHING this winter,

but the Z2s and the L.A.B. may present temptations.

I have a buddy that games an EvnRoll mallet and he makes a lot of putts he hasn’t traditionally made. 
These looks pretty rad!  Good luck to all!!!

Would love to try the Evnroll Zero, currently using an Odyssey Backstroke (10 years on now) and have been looking around for a newer center shafted putter.  Ball never skips on a center shafted putter.  My nephew just invested in a Scotty Cameron and I need something equally good to beat him yet again, hahahha.

Been wanting to pull the trigger on Evnroll for some time but none around me to really test or get my hands on. Struggle outside of 20 feet with distance control and missing the center of the putter. Have heard these putters are amazing for mishits but you generally have to hit them harder than other putters. Sounds like there is an adjustment period but for those who stick with it fall in love with the putters. Would love to test this brand and concept. I have been bouncing around between standard putters to my armlock and putt great with both at times. I know practice is what makes a good putter but with limited time interested to see if this technology can help bridge this gap. Looks like this is the way putters are starting to go and only seems to be a benefit from the science behind it. Thanks for the opportunity and best of luck to all who enter!!

Face rotation is a bad habit for me. I used PING anser putters for years and finally got the messenger from my son and switched to a mallet. I tried a Scotty Cameron mallet with little success. Then, I had a 3D designed Cobra for awhile but experienced only minor improvement. Since turning to the Spyder, the improvement has been a much more consistent role in putting.  The Evenroll Z1 looks like the profile that might improve all aspects of my putting woes. May be  even if I don’t get chosen as a tester, I might convince my wife that the Enroll would be a great Christmas present for her and me!

Sounds like a great opportunity to try something new. I have been using Odyssey putters for a long time, they just fit, if you know what I mean. I have never tried an Evnroll putter and would love a chance to take one out on the course and give it a run. Inside testing greens are ok but the real test is on the course. None of my buddies have an Evnroll either, that's kinda where you get a chance for a course test, from your buddies bag. I'll keep my fingers crossed! 

Someone finally did it. I used to belong to a Saturday Club in the 80s-90s, and one of our members used to work for Callaway. At the time I had been rolling the original Tri Hot #3 and thought there was no better putter (for me anyway). I used to toy around flipping it over and putting left handed while on the practice green and found that I putted pretty good that way. Basically I made it a "Left-Handed" forward facing putter while fooling around. I mentioned to my Callaway member that someone should build a prototype that way and see if it takes off. It would be a gas to finally have a manufactured one in my hands.

Great opportunity and I wish the chosen testers an enjoyable fitting, test and true rolls!

I'm always interested in new putters, so this will be one to keep tabs on. Good luck.

This Test is now closed to further comments.